[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the deal with this pairing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

What was the deal with this pairing?
>>
>>92029715
They weren't paired off with anyone at the end so the writers stuck them together for no reason.
>>
>>92029715
are you guys implying numbah 2 doesn't end up strongfat as fuck and with an engineering degree? negroletta knew
>>
>>92030058
lol, this might actually be the truth. Black girls might have the worst luck with black men, but they seem to have a sixth sense in finding good white guys and then they guard them like fucking Cerberus. There's a reason black female/white male marriages are statistically the most successful.
>>
>>92029715
Numbuh 5 was finally broken by Numbuh 2's terrible jokes and pick-up lines and made him promise that if they were married, he'd cut it out.

He did not.
>>
2 has jungle fever
remember when he fucked 5's sister?
>>
>>92029715
Well he did have a Crush on her sister so maybe the writers thought he could have Numbah 5 as a consolation prize?
>>
>>92029715
Did you see Numbuh Two when he was temporarily teenified? Thin and roguishly cute. Even big sister Cree wanted some play when she saw him.
>>
>>92030246
>black female/white male marriages are statistically the most successful.
Didn't this turn out to be bull shit and they just aren't as godawful as BM/WF?
>>
>>92029715
They're canon
>>
>>92032146
>treating best as a consolation prize
Disgusting.
>>
>>92032146
Cree had the cracker fever when Number 2 was a teenager.
>>
>>92032261
i not him but as far as i no it's still true
>>
>>92034442
>best

Psssh kid

Everyone knows numbuh 3 is best girl
>>
>>92032146
Ok, but why would Numbuh 5 be interested in Numbuh 2? This isn't TT, where she secretly likes his jokes. Nobody thought he was funny
>>
>>92029715

Numbuh five..........did she wear pants?
>>
I shipped 1 with 5.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.