[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superhero Squad thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Super_Hero_Squad_Show.jpg (54KB, 345x461px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Hero_Squad_Show.jpg
54KB, 345x461px
what did you think of this show?

>was my goddamn childhood
>got me into superheroes
>look back on and realizes how retarded it was
>>
>>92024700
>was my goddamn childhood
>got me into superheroes
>look back on and realizes how retarded it was

Marvel in a nutshell.
>>
their design looks so odd and the theme song is trash like EMH
>>
My childhood in terms of capetoons was Spider-Man, X-Men, Batman TAS, Superman TAS, and to a lesser extent Iron Man , Hulk, and Fantastic Four

That being said, I was obviously in my young adult years when this show came out and I thought it was utter rubbish, cheaply made, cringe humor, and generally vapid
>>
>>92024716
EMH is great. You take that back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkbPcnSpH70
>>
>>92024700
For the age group they were targeting I thought it was pretty good.
>>
>>92024700
It was goofy and silly, but also referential and self aware in a BATB way a lot of the time.
>>
>>92024711
You're like 2 posts away from saving DC
>>
>>92024965
I would disagree. As many shows have proven over the course of time, there is no real excuse to excuse shows aimed at younger kids to be worse than shows aimed at adults. Unless of course your idea of quality is derived purely from the amount of violence, bloodshed, obscenity, and sexuality something that...which sadly is the mentality of many adults
>>
>>92025070
Proven yes...indeed.

I also read the Harvard study.
>>
>>92024700
The real question is: Is this what TTG should've been, instead of the garbage fire we have now?
>>
This show is from 2009

4chan gets younger and younger each passing year
>>
>>92025244
No, because regardless of what you feel about TTG this show was still awful

>kid friendly action show that was mainly about selling toys
>this has been done better
vs
>kid friendly sketch comedy show

Big difference, I personally think TTG does what it set out to do well, even if it's not for me
>>
>>92025222
>Harvard
>''''''''''''study''''''''''''
everyone knows all the real studies are performed at yale
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.