[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Mac Gargan. Say something nice about him.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: Scorpion_Gargan.jpg (51KB, 246x352px) Image search: [Google]
Scorpion_Gargan.jpg
51KB, 246x352px
This is Mac Gargan. Say something nice about him.
>>
He looked really cool when he first got the symbiote and was a Scorpion/Venom hybrid.
>>
Thanks to Lee Price, he's not the worst Venom anymore.
>>
Well he's persistent I guess.
Got beat up a lot by Spidey, kept coming back for more. I almost feel bad for him, because he's got decent powers and he's right on the edge of being a major Spidey villain, but he's stuck from ever quite getting there.
>>
>>92024251
Angelo Fortunato
>>
>>92024251
t. Angelofag
>>
I liked him until the writers decided that he should be a joke character and a punching bag.
>>
>>92024224
I'm glad it finally occurred to him to put some kind of 'stinger' on his tail after howeverlong he was running around in his original costume
>>
>>92024261
>>92024265
I don't even count Angelo. He was Venom for about as long as Ms Marvel, Groot, Drax, and Rocket were.

Lee was Venom for 6 months. And every single issue was torture.
>>
>>92024224
I liked Mac-Venom. He was fun.
>>
>>92024224
I found it amusing when he and the venom symbiote were eating skrulls...atleast I hope they were skrulls, Osborn would never lie to us...right?
>>
He was the best Venom imo, dont bitch or argue with me, you wont change my mind
>>
He's Jawesome
>>
File: IMG_1305.png (441KB, 530x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1305.png
441KB, 530x394px
>>92024224
He's one of the most criminally underrated Marvel villains. Fuck Marvel's faggoty new writers.

>The original anti Spider-Man
>Beat Spider-Man easy in their first match
>Every fight after became Peter trying out-maneuver Mac with the fight usually being close
>Was so insane that none of the other villains wanted to be around him
>Went rogue on Justin Hammer, who considered him a threat
>Almost killed Captain America

>Cut to the 90s
>Some faggot writer decides Scorpion is a joke now for no good reason
>Has him uncharacteristically get beat senseless
>Now every writer treats him like shit
>Faggot Miller decides to amp it by constantly make everyone say he's shit
>Give him Symbiote but make him completely retarded for no reason and ignore the fact that he should be quadruple the original Venom's strength and speed
>Faggot Slott decides "hurt Peter was holding back" despite Peter multiple times not holding back on Mac, with him shaking it off

Yes, I'm fucking mad.
>>
>>92025177
*Millar

My rage blinded me.
>>
>>92024224
he's not a manlet
>>
>>92025177
>Faggot Millar decides to amp it by constantly make everyone say he's shit
Did he? I only recall Peter calling him a loser when he dropped a bulding on him(which is kind of mild for peter).
Millar seemed to be making an attempt to make him come across as cool and slightly sinister in the earlier scenes where he was talking on the phone and what-not.
>>
File: venom_loser.jpg (1MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
venom_loser.jpg
1MB, 1000x1500px
>>92025101
I'm simply going to ask why you have such an asinine opinion
I am not a big Flash Thompson fan, but at least he was a character rather than a joke
>>
>>92025235
The entire context Miller was building was that Mac was shit pre-Venom. It was never an "oh fuck" moment when he got the Symbiote, it was treated with a heavy air of "Loser gets and upgrade."
>>
>>92025261
Thank you >>92025256

Fuck Millar
>>
>>92025177
>>Give him Symbiote but make him completely retarded for no reason and ignore the fact that he should be quadruple the original Venom's strength and speed

Wait, how? I always thought his powers were tied directly to the suit
>>
Why wasn't he in Spectacular?
>>
>>92025291
Symbiote + Scorpion power set = Top tier power set

>>92025409
He was supposed to be in season 3. Him and Hobgoblin were to be big players.
>>
>>92025570
Yeah but I didn't think Mac himself had any powers, I always thought his powers came from the Scorpion suit, which he only donned briefly as Venom IIRC as a last resort against Anti-Venom or something
>>
>>92025657
No, Mac is genetically enhanced. He was exposed to a scorpion the way Peter was to a spider. The suit was created to mimic Spider-Man, but because he wasn't supposed to actually kill Spider-Man, the stinger was a club.

Justin Hammer upgraded the suit and added a stinger to it, to which he was to owe Hammer his services. Mac went rogue, and Hammer sent Rhino and Whiplash to take him down.
>>
>>92024224
Kill yourself, Mac.
>>
File: image.jpg (692KB, 1280x1975px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
692KB, 1280x1975px
>>92028333
T.Symbiote
>>
Pretty sad that the original anti spidey, a guy who predates Shocker and Rhino, is nothing more than a joke. I like Mac, I think he has potential, just wish writers felt the same
>>
File: venom-eye-ref-2.jpg (177KB, 650x979px) Image search: [Google]
venom-eye-ref-2.jpg
177KB, 650x979px
>>92028710
Did you like Sinister Spider-Man?
>>
>>92024224
i hate when he has his classic "nub" tail but when they give him a blade or stinger his design is awesome
>>
File: McFarlaneScorpion.jpg (70KB, 300x456px) Image search: [Google]
McFarlaneScorpion.jpg
70KB, 300x456px
Always liked McFarlane's Scorpion.
>>
>>92025177
>he's good at fighting so he's a good character
Garganfags are shit, you got what you deserved.
>>
>>92029645
>That's what he got from that

Not even that anon, but boy are you a faggot.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.