[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CULLEN BUNN CO-WRITING NEW TICK COMIC SERIES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: go tell it on the mountain.jpg (260KB, 781x1200px) Image search: [Google]
go tell it on the mountain.jpg
260KB, 781x1200px
http://www.cbr.com/the-tick-cullen-bunn-new-england-comics/?utm_source=CBR-FB-P&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-FB-P&view=lista

>The Tick #1 Written by Cullen Bunn & Jimmy Z Johnston, Art & Cvr by Douglas Paszkiewicz, Variant cvr by Douglas Paszkiewicz

>Amazon is bringing The Tick back to TV this summer! And NEC is bringing The Tick back to comics in August with an all-new continuing color series! Written by Cullen Bunn (DEADPOOL KILLS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE, X-MEN BLUE, & HARROW COUNTY) and drawn by Douglas (Arsenic Lullaby) Paszkiewicz. The Tick and Arthur confront the dire menaces of ninjas and murder clowns, while also flashing back to blasts from The Tick’s here-to-for unexplored past! Join us for fun as Bunn imprints The Tick with his own creative style of story-telling! 32pg, FC, $3.99

Thoughts?
>>
>>92022855
I was a little hesitant when I saw Bunn's name on the title and saw he might be giving the Tick a backstory... but then I remembered it's virtually impossible to fuck up the Tick, so I guess I'm back to cautiously optimistic.
>>
>>92022855
Oh fuck. I remember when this used to come on late nights on Jetix.
>>
>>92023071
Tick has a backstory though.
He's an escaped insane asylum patient who thinks he's a super hero.
>>
>>92022855
The art looks like crap and Bunn's attempts at humor (his deadpool books) are terrible. The Tick would deserve better.
>>
>>92023103
Yeah, but it wasn't a big deal. He was in, he escaped, that's it. Trying to elaborate on it after all this time feels weird. But again, I'll wait and see.
>>
Bunn isn't funny, wish it was Duggan, Hastings, Loveness, Robbie Thompson or someone with a sense of humor
>>
>>92024136
Those guys ain't funny either.
>>
>>92024151
...the authors of best Deadpool, Dr McNinja, Groot and Spidey aren't funny?
>>
>>92024171
They are not.
>>
>>92024185
go back to reading Leth, North and Waid
>>
>>92024202
Those three ain't any good though.
>>
>>92024136

Hickman is underrated in his sense of humor. He also writes a great Spider-man.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.