[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they trying to double cuck Beast Boy and and Raven fans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: halfBLACKED.png (713KB, 545x817px) Image search: [Google]
halfBLACKED.png
713KB, 545x817px
Are they trying to double cuck Beast Boy and and Raven fans? Not only is Damian getting that animated Raven pussy but now it's looking like the Teen Titan comics are shipping Bally and Raven.
I don't know if I approve of the Bally one but I hate the Damian one
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>92022712
Really makes yuh think huh?
>>
>>92022712
It's not going to last long though. Cousin Wally going to be leaving the team and join Deathstroke .
>>
So is raven trying to mind rape this Kid Flash into liking her as well? I haven't kept up with Teen Titans
>>
>>92022813
Nah just some random hints being dropped. But going by the previews of future issues wally will probably be leaving the team for a couple issues or forever. I guess they meet there black quota so they had to get rid of one so why not keep the gay and black one
>>
>>92022813
is he getting called kid flash now?
>>
>>92022712
They basically killed off Wally and Bart for Black Wally.
>>
>>92023837
Nah they killed off Wally for Barry
Bart was still around in nu52 when the nu Wally was introduced and he was still Kid Flash. He got himself killed by being terrible

And now both Wallys are coexisting.
>>
>>92022792
Which will inevitably fall apart and he'll come back to the Titans.
>>
>>92023803
Where the fuck have you been for the past year?
>>
Bally is half white tho so its fine.
>>
Can we please just call him Woolie?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.