[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just saw this on Netflix. Why isn't /co jizzing over it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0964.jpg (312KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0964.jpg
312KB, 1200x600px
I just saw this on Netflix.

Why isn't /co jizzing over it?
>>
Because it's been several months.

>/co

Casual faggot.
>>
>>92021037
It's a movie not a tv show

There's only so much that can be said
>>
>>92021062
that doesn't make sense.
>>
>>92021037
because we were jizzing over it when it was ion theaters
>>
Cuz it fuckin sucks.

Wasted Raven Waifus: The Movie.
>>
>>92021037
you're late
>>92021062
you're a retard
>>
>>92021037
Where were you like 6 months ago?
>>
>>92021037
Because /co/ jizzed over it nine months ago when it was in theaters and seeing it and hyping it up actually would have made a difference
>>
>>92021074
>>92021102
You two bring some new discussions about the movie that haven't already been said by others and then get back to me

Otherwise shut the fuck up
>>
>>92021130
don't take that tone with me faggot
>>
>>92021037
It was in desperate need of a good editor. Pretty though.
>>
>>92021161
Shut the fuck up mom
>>
>>92021037

Every day I drop to my knees and praise Nike for preserving claymation, at least for a little longer.
>>
>>92021172
just wait till your father gets home you little shit, he'll sort you out
>>
>>92021162
How so? I'm curious what you mean by this.
Unless your talking about the pacing issues, then yeah.
>>
File: dat lumps.jpg (24KB, 463x463px) Image search: [Google]
dat lumps.jpg
24KB, 463x463px
>>92021102
>>92021107
>>92021128
your logic sounds so blonde, or lumpy maybe
>>
>>92021037
Animation: 10/0
Story: 3/10
Pacing: 1/10

>>92021186
>tfw Kubo rescued his father from the underworld
SORTED
>>
>>92021037
Because while still being a good movie, by Laika they could have done SOOOO much better with the concept.

Oh and you're about a year late.
>>
Kubo is great but man it's preachy. They had a point they were trying to make and they made damn sure you knew what it was.
>>
>>92021037
The writing was really lacking. I just don't understand how people can get so excited about movies that have nothing going for it other than visuals.
>>
>>92021037

Because it totally fell apart in the last 10 minutes or so. Bad enough to spoil the rest of the movie.
>>
Garbage outside of visuals. But hey, it's stop motion and not completely CG so it gets a free pass according to /co/
>>
>>92021230
>by Laika they could have done SOOOO much better with the concept
I feel like this goes for everything they make. Their visuals are top fucking tier but they need to invest more talent in their writing department.
>>
>>92021331
Honestly Kubo is the only time I ever felt this, all the others always hit the mark to me, only thing that would've made them better is just being a little longer so we could get more to enjoy.

But Kubo just dissapointed in general, even boxtrolls felt like it had more attention paid to its story than it's successor, and most people will say it was the worst of Laika's stuff.
>>
>>92021037
Brilliant visuals, hiccups in the story prevent it from reaching its potential. A good movie overall.

There was a distinct lack of LAIKA-level hips, but celestial DSLs were a good substitute.
>>
>>92021037
all style no substance the movie
yeah, thats right i said it. Fight me brah
>>
>>92021841
I felt like Grandfather was introduced way too late. He never felt like a true threat while the sisters did, and they just got killed off conveniently.

>>92021873
>yeah, thats right i said it. Fight me brah
wew anon, agreeing with the general consensus, so brave!
>>
>>92022092
all i hear is you being a pussy
>>
>>92021179
These shoes look cool.

I'd so buy a pair if they were mass produced. But they make like 3 pairs and auction them off for charity.
>>
>>92021037
Because I don't want to watch it a second time.
>>
>>92021190
I understand why it would be difficult to suggest cutting any if that painstakingly crafted stop motion footage but there was way to much just walking around talking, often restating things we already learned or could figure out from context and character action. It's actually super frustrating, the whole point of having gorgeous animation is to use that to tell the story, this isn't a radio drama.
>>
File: Depression 2.png (181KB, 309x323px) Image search: [Google]
Depression 2.png
181KB, 309x323px
This was the last movie my friend and I saw before he died.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.