[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is that? That freaky thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: naked-mole-rat.jpg (30KB, 840x561px) Image search: [Google]
naked-mole-rat.jpg
30KB, 840x561px
What is that? That freaky thing?
>>
It's a Lewd Mole Rat
>>
NEH NEH NEH NEHNEH NEH NEHNEHNEH NEH NEH NEH NEH NEHHHHHHHHH

Radio Disney can be found on AM 620!

MILO AND SIMON IS UP NEXT WITH GET A CLUE!
>>
Welp, that's going to be stuck in my head for the next week.
>>
File: Platypus3.jpg (34KB, 800x535px) Image search: [Google]
Platypus3.jpg
34KB, 800x535px
What the hell? This is supposed to be a secret agent?
>>
>>92020576
>we never got a rufus and perry team up
feels bad
>>
>>92020576
What's the story behind the discovery of this thing again. Some guys brought it back stuff, but the science community at the time called it fake.
>>
>>92020547
>AM 620
>not AM 1260

Go to hell, Dallas/Fort Worth-fag. St. Louis runs these streets.
>>
>>92020668
It was pretty common back in the day for curiosity shops to sew together 2 or 3 different animals to put up on display, for example sewing a monkey to a fish tail and calling it a mermaid or putting deer horns on a rabbit and saying its a jackalope
>>
>>92020547
940 or bust
Well, 940.3 with digital radio
>>
>>92020547
you mean am 1260
>>
>F is for fire

>>92020519
Fun fact, Mole Rat's are the only non arthropod creature that lives in Eusociality like ants and bees, they just have one female Queen to all the colony to breed, which develops a longer spine to expand the womb and do nothing but bear more babies

Also, they are the only mammals immune to pain and cancer
>>
>>92020843
>>92020731
AM 1260 was the Biblical equivalent of Alex Jones around here.
>>
>>92020668
pretty much
>>
>>92020576
>platypi have venomous barbed feet

Of course they do. Fucking everything on that hellscape island is venomous.
>>
>>92020922
>only one Christian channel
Lucky. We've got, like, four.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.