[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What comics are you currently reading /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Preacher27_023.jpg (1MB, 1680x2576px) Image search: [Google]
Preacher27_023.jpg
1MB, 1680x2576px
What comics are you currently reading /co/?
>>
Like what ongoings am I pulling or what long runs from my backlog am I working on?
>>
>>92014912
Either or, I don't mind, whatever can help get discussion started
>>
Hellblazer. I've had The Devil You Know and Fear Machine on my shelf for some time but I'm only just getting to them now.
>>
File: moeb1.jpg (705KB, 640x831px) Image search: [Google]
moeb1.jpg
705KB, 640x831px
Ongoings I'm following atm;

>Extremity
>Black Cloud
>James Bond: Black Box
>Doom Patrol
>Shade the Changing Girl
>Cave Carson Has A Cybernetic Eye

Extremity is fucking amazing and /co/ should be reading it. DWJ is THE MAN
Gonna check out Black Bolt, Swordquest and the new Magnus the Robot Fighter down the line

Books I'm working through;
>World of Edena
>Goddamn This War!
>Sable, Freelance vol.1
>Pluto vol.1
>>
>>92014854
garth ennis hellblazer. it's okay
>>
>>92014854
Werewolf by Night
Master of Kung Fu
60's ASM
>>
My pull list is;
>Aquaman
>Blue Beetle
>Cave Carson Has a Cybernetic Eye
>Deathstroke
>New Super-Man
>Odyssey of the Amazons
>Red Hood and the Outlaws
>Scooby Apocalypse
>Superwoman
>The Wild Storm
>Wonder Woman
>Avengers
>Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme
>Hulk
>Iron Fist
>Man-Thing
>Nick Fury
>Occupy Avengers
>The Unbelievable Gwenpool
>U.S.Avengers
>Curse Words
>KISS
>Moonshine
>Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys: The Big Lie
>Old Guard
>Rock Candy Mountain
>Skyborne
>Star Trek: Boldly Go
>The Greatest Adventure
>The Shadow/Batman
>The Spirit: The Corpse Makers
>Violent Love

My omni of Howard the Duck came in the other day and I'm working through it along with Grell's Warlord which I picked up last FCBD but have been putting off. If I finish both by Saturday I'm rewarding myself with a new omni on sale for the day. Started King's Omega Men, but have a hard time reading it in big chunks and just do one issue a week. Was reading trades of Deadly Class, but all this has stalled that for a bit. I've also slowed down on comics in general because I've been trying to read through all of Burroughs' books since The Greatest Adventure started. Currently halfway though The Mucker and loving it.
>>
>>92014854
Kill or be killed, by Ed Brubaker. I love this shit so much.
>>
>>92014854
The Abominable Mr Seabrook
Neat Stuff
Real Deal Comix
>>
>>92014854
Just finished up the first volume of Preacher. Loving it so far.

Currently reading Green Lanterns, Ultimates 2, Deathstroke, Nova, Superman, and New Super-Man.

Planning on reading East of West soon as well if there's time.
>>
Peanuts. Up to the late 60's now.
Shang Chi Master of Kung Fu
Complete Fletcher Hanks
Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin
Hitman
Rereading Phonogram since the complete edition came out.
>>
my pull is really long so I'll just do backlog stuff
>Book Of Human Insects - Osamu Tezuka
>Strangers in Paradise Omni (on the first one of the box set)
>GLI (just finished volume one)
>>
>>92016156
How's Book of Insects? I heard it's one of Tezuka's weaker books. I just pledged 200 bucks for all of the new Tezuka manga promised in the latest crowdfunder, hope it's not full of clunkers
>>
>Action Comics, Superman, New Superman
>Flintstones
>Hillbilly
>Motro
>Extremity
>Manifest Destiny
>Stray Bullets
Pull reads

>Fourth World
>Ghost in the Shell
>Plastic Man
>(80's DC) Forgotten Realms
>Corto Maltese
Shelf reads
>>
Pull List
Hillbilly
Shadows on the Grave
Aliens: Dead Orbit
The Shaolin Cowboy: Who'll Stop the Reign?

Books
Goon Library Edition vol 4
Sergio Toppi's The Collector
>>
File: 6r7d4n.jpg.png (135KB, 365x259px) Image search: [Google]
6r7d4n.jpg.png
135KB, 365x259px
>>92014854
>>
I've been re-reading stuff I like. Old Superman, Spiderman, X-Men. More newer stuff, I'm revisiting Vertigo and Wildstorm. Plus some Fantagraphics on the side.

I've been out of the loop of the modern comics scene. The last ongoing I was following was Moore's Providence, and before that Chew. Now that those ended I don't really have anything new to look forward to besides mangareader notifications that new Yotsuba is up.
>>
2bh the only thing I'm actively reading lately is the chronological mignolaverse here
>>
Thinking of rereading Johns Superman then New Krypton, because Krypton is cool
Probably will read waid legion as well, don't know if it's any goo
>>
>>92014854
/co/ doesn't read comics. If that wasn't true one of these threads would have more than two dozen posters for once.
>>
Ragnarok
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.