[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Press F to pay respects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: mh.jpg (220KB, 940x472px) Image search: [Google]
mh.jpg
220KB, 940x472px
Press F to pay respects
>>
It's been dead since December, fampai.
>>
>>92012439
This, it's too bad, I really loved the game prior to that.

I don't give a fuck anymore, let it burn.
>>
>>92012391
But it's moving to consoles
>>
File: 5cugrxz.png (480KB, 800x594px) Image search: [Google]
5cugrxz.png
480KB, 800x594px
>>92012391
F
>>
>>92012439
""""""""new"""""""" content for 2017

May - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2-themed costumes for Star Lord and Rocket Raccoon, Gamora & Drax movie teamups, and an awesome movie-inspired Groot pet!

June - Anniversary gifts, a new danger room tileset with a new boss fight using an up-leveled version of an existing foe, and our usual over-the top Anniversary event.

July - A new Daily Bugle Terminal with a brand new boss fight (first as part of an event and then later turned on permanently)

Late July - Carnage playable; Carnage has been discussed as a potential playable for a long time. The design team is pretty excited about what they can do with his power set and the awesome visuals of Carnage turning his own body into weapons.

September - Apocalypse Terminal

November - Thor-related playable content, most likely a new terminal facing down the powerful Hela

Late November - Odinson (Unworthy Thor) playable. This incarnation of Thor has a full roster of new powers that change dynamically as he switches between weapons. It’s worth emphasizing that this is a new playable not a special costume.
>>
>>92012391
Is there a way to play the old versionof this? This is the closest i will get to a doctor strange videogame, other than ultimate alliance
>>
>>92012652
Arguably you could play the console port. Local co-op, slowed down combat, and sort of an older version with less content than the PC version.
>>
File: FFLogo.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FFLogo.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
FUTURE CHAD'S WIN AGAIN!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>92012391
I still miss super squad online.
>>
>>92012759
>playing this time-wasting simulation
>win
I'm so glad I got out of that thing months ago. It was wasting my phone battery and time for fucking hours a day with fucking no reward except dumb completionist shit.
>>
rip muggas
>>
>>92012759
That Dr Strange bullshit finally freed me of my habit for this game
>>
>>92012391
How is this dead? I just started playing it and it's fun as fuck. I use Punisher.
>>
But it's being ported to consoles
>>
>>92013083
It's semi-dead because the development team has been focused on developing the console release the last year and a half. For older players, there's been a severe drought in new, playable content (outside of a few new heroes), but for newer players, there's still the entire game to grind out. The old /co/ group still floats around in-game and on Discord, or you can drop your in-game name if you want an invite.
>>
>>92013083
The only new shit coming this entire year is two characters (carnage and second thor) and a few dumb terminals which amount to a bunch of trash mobs and a shitty boss you farm for 0.001% drop chance of good item.
>>
>>92012439
BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER, I mean update.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.