[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do all the best girls end up being plot devices?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1492480386588.png (687KB, 1280x662px) Image search: [Google]
1492480386588.png
687KB, 1280x662px
Why do all the best girls end up being plot devices?
>>
I think it's our fault for being attracted to chill girls like Jackie and Wendy. Apparently writers love to put them in but can't find anything to do with them.

At least Jackie theoretically still has 2 more seasons to fix that. I hate how she absolutely deserves none of this and people realize it but because she's "boring" we don't need to know if everything turns out ok for her.
>>
>>92001610
Because it's easier to boot them into obscurity in a cartoon than in real life where characters who upstage the main ones have a better chance of getting elevated to higher status
>>
>>92001610
Because she's boring.
>>
>>92001786
I love how people say she is boring but they don't want to give her a chance at being not boring. No doubt the main reason she is boring is because she is pretty a much a stable person, but hasn't faced any of her own conflict yet and hasn't really moved beyond being an accessory of Marco yet.
>>
>>92001782
She's not getting booted into obscurity though
>>
>>92001720
Don't worry though, she'll be a mermaid and earn back her relevance
>>
Jackie reminds me a lot of my classmate/neighbor with how chill she is...God damn I hope to get to know her better
>>
>>92002109
Your classmate or Jackie (or both)
>>
>>92002141
Meant that my classmate(who is also my neighbor) is a lot like Jackie with how laid back she is. We got to talk a couple of times and she was really down to Earth, which kinda makes me want to get to know her better
>>
>>92002176
Let's just hope you don't get a magical princess in your life to take up all your time and energy
>>
>>92002176
So shes literally the girl next door?
>>
>>92002511
Now that I think about it...Yeah pretty much actually
>>
>>92002558
I had a girl next door once,leave her alone dude please just trust me
>>
>>92002571
Why? I mean we also go to class together so there's that...
>>
>>92002598
What I mean is dont go further and just stay as friends,trust me yo
>>
>>92002644
Yeah I got that, but why?
>>
I get you OP,it breaks my heart too but its for the best
>>
>>92002721
This isn't the best, what are you saying
>>
>>92001610
Because who fuckin' cares? You're an idiot for thinking they're important.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.