[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The humans are sleeping, ITT we Skrulls shall post. Holy shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 11

File: Skrull.gif (132KB, 300x425px) Image search: [Google]
Skrull.gif
132KB, 300x425px
The humans are sleeping, ITT we Skrulls shall post.

Holy shit guys i've got to send a report back about my invasion effort but i've been so busy watching Earth cartoons that i completely forgot about it and haven't done anything. What am i supposed to say? I don't want to be reassigned to a place without cartoons.
>>
File: 1491797323066.gif (438KB, 239x282px) Image search: [Google]
1491797323066.gif
438KB, 239x282px
>>92000865
>>
>tfw you're killing Skrulls' whore queen and everyone loves you for it
I miss those days
>>
>>92000865

Just lie and say you've already conquered everything, and everyone's just playing their roles really well. No one is gonna know the difference.
>>
I've got a 100 word invasion report due tomorrow morning and haven't started. I'm fucked.
>>
>>92000865
I'm pretty sure the entire Earth is nothing but Skrulls and we've replaced every single human at this point and we're all being unapologetic cunts to each other thinking we're fucking with the humans even though we're not but the last time I suggested this to my commander he threatened to relocate me to Australia and make me pose as Ayers Rock.
>>
guys im stil trappd in cow

cnat type right withj thedse FUCKING hoopves

i hatw richards so goddanm mucg
>>
>>92001198

It's called Uluru now, you cunt
>>
>>92001118
>>92001198
Yeah see that's the thing, i don't know if we've conquered Earth or not, and i sure as hell am not going to be the first Skrull to reveal himself.

Y'know they have KREE sympathizers on Earth? I don't know if they're a human that stupid or a Skrull pretending to be retarded, we're too good at it for me to tell anymore.

>>92001244
>Falling for the cow meme
>>
File: latest[1].png (63KB, 286x222px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
63KB, 286x222px
do you ever wonder if we've ever accidentally conquered a world we'd already taken over?

Like, we just kept replacing people one by one until there was nobody but skrulls left, but due to regime changes and stuff we lost track, and then when it came about that one of our more violent leaders came into power they just carpet bombed the plant from space and send in the army to kill everyone else

I keep worrying that if I play my role too convincingly, some other Skrull will fall for it, kill me, and take my place.

it's driving me nuts. I keep doing stupid things like saying "Boy its good to be skrull" whenever I'm alone in my apartment, and every know and then I go out of my way to refer to people as 'fellow human' in an awkward way, just in case there are any skrulls who think I'm an unsuspecting human. I need help.
>>
File: IMG_2413.jpg (23KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2413.jpg
23KB, 200x200px
Hello fellow Skrulls, what's going on this thread?
>>
>>92001337
Oh not much, fellow Skrull.

We're still stuck on figuring out if we've conquered the planet or not.

Btw i'm the guy impersonating Sleepwalker... or at least i should be.
>>
>>92001337

Yes, because a Skrull will try to mimic the one sentient being on every species and universes shit list.

While you ignore your mate and alienate your friends and ruin the lives of everyone around you, be sure to look up "Damaged Goods." That is what you are to Skrulls, Reed.
>>
ya know you guys are idiots but at least you're not as dumb as the badoon fuckers

although they will have a bit more success in the future
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (32KB, 294x468px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
32KB, 294x468px
guys don't shoot me for this, its just suggestion but
I think we should make peace with the humans.

hear me out, I've been seeing this half-demon chick, and she's got some kinda clairvoyancy power. it just goes off at random sometimes.

we were high as fuck and I was talking about the last kree-skrull war when it happened. I saw the war. I saw other weird shit that happened later. I saw the future.

these people aren't just naked apes. they're fucking beyonders, or might as well be, they just haven't realized it yet. but they're waking up, and when they do they're gonna become numero uno in the universe, at which point its bye bye enemies of humanity.
and the kree supreme intelligence knows it. i'm pretty sure the shi'ar know it too.

you don't believe me? look up a guy named rick jones, he used to roll with the avengers, and ask him about 'the destiny force'

I'm pretty sure we as a species have made a terrible mistake.
>>
File: 1391748170938.jpg (7KB, 251x249px) Image search: [Google]
1391748170938.jpg
7KB, 251x249px
Disgusting skrulls get off our earth!
>>
File: IMG_2414.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2414.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>92001542
What was it like being a cow?
>>
File: bendis-loves-ms-marvel[1].jpg (142KB, 523x711px) Image search: [Google]
bendis-loves-ms-marvel[1].jpg
142KB, 523x711px
>>92003246
ask carol danvers
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 220x229px
>>92003246
Invasion 2.0 when?
>>
File: Ohhhhhh.gif (140KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Ohhhhhh.gif
140KB, 500x281px
>>92003329
>>
File: 1457094448279.jpg (81KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1457094448279.jpg
81KB, 768x1024px
Guys I've taken this as my new form, I think it's pretty inconspicuous, what do you all think?
>>
>>92000865
>Skrulls
Your girls are top tier qts
>>
>>92000865
Is Kl'rt the Super-Skrull still our Emperor? I haven't heard from him in a while.
>>
>>92000865
What's Mentok's brother doing here?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.