[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Gods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: american gods.jpg (112KB, 1600x1740px) Image search: [Google]
american gods.jpg
112KB, 1600x1740px
So, now that we have a comic AND a tv show is /co/ going to watch/read them both? I am, I mean vagina vore is top fetish.

I read the book when it came out, so a long time ago, and it was decent. I don't get why it's got all the attention now, I thought Anasasi Boys was better. But for all that, I think the comic is doing a pretty good job so far. The tv show is...alright so far, I really like Mr Wednesday.
>>
>>91999421
American Gods has a comic book?
>>
>>91999649
Dark Horse.
>>
SHit, forgot it started.
>>
Never read the book so this scene really took me by surprise. Vore on a mainstream TV show was not something I expected.

Looks interesting so far.
>>
>>91999421
It's good, but I really hate what they did with the "coming to America" part.
>>
>>92000521
agreed, it was entirely unnecessary and did nothing for the story. It was a random scene to show gore.
>>
>>91999421
Is that a giantess black chick on top of a white guy? holy shit how can the white males even compete
>>
>>92000597
It's Bast
>>
>>92000484
Just wait till the gay genie sex scene.
>>
>>91999421
the book was pretty disappointing and full of wasted potential.
its not about these new 'american gods' at all, they're little more than plot devices to motivate Wednesday's plan, and one of them isn't even a new god, just Loki in disguise.

people were shitposting all over the place when Marvel's Hercules tried doing a 'gods of modernity' story saying it was just an american gods rip-off, but at least in Hercules the new guys actually had plans of their own and were instigating shit.
>>
>>92000680
I just hope they move this into Anasasi Boys, it's far better
>>
Nothing happened in this book except for Shadow eating in Diners
>>
>>92000780

>Nothing happened in this book except for Shadow eating in Diners

I've tried reading the book like five times and I always stall out when Shadow goes to some Small American Town(tm) and hangs out doing nothing.
>>
>>92000780
>>92001352
>americans can't read something without punching
>>
>>92001445
>American Gods

Dude. Come on. Come ON. You should know this by now.

>American Gods

Come on now.
>>
>>92000780
That's the good part though. All the mythology wank is shit compared to Shadow just living life in Lakeside.
>>
>>92001445

There's a difference between punching and reading some Britbong jerk off over how much he loves small-town America.
>>
>>92001445
if I wanted a story about tea and crumpets I'd have read British Gods
>>
>>92000521
>>92000550
I think it was important.
In the first episode you found out about everyone's motivations and goals, and that scene was pivotal to drive home what Wednesday wants.
>>
>>92000635
Queen of Sheba.
>>
>>92000666
Does it have a twist too?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.