[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumbing of Age

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: def_totes.png (395KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
def_totes.png
395KB, 1000x333px
Tonight's comic.

This is a valid comic discussion thread. Mod approved.

Discuss.
>>
File: hard_enough.png (385KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
hard_enough.png
385KB, 1000x333px
>>91995944
The second April bonus strip
>>
File: 1486078791322.png (24KB, 115x131px) Image search: [Google]
1486078791322.png
24KB, 115x131px
>>91995944
So, I haven't been all that caught up. Is she insane now?
>>
>>91995989
Becky or Robin?

Either way, the answer was probably always yes.
>>
>>91995944
How do you get mod approved and what was wrong with the last one?
>>
>>91995944
Phew, what a roller coaster.

Anyway, about this meeting. It either had to go this way or with them being so oblivious of their own speech quirks that they hate the others'.

But I get the feeling Robin is still one of Willis' faves along with Becky, so having them get along makes more sense.

The way they talk is obnoxious, though. Doesn't feel genuine at all.
>>
>>91996175
>what was wrong with the last one?

Yeah, who the fuck knows.
>>
>>91995984
This one made me smile.
>>
>>91996196
I think there could be room for character work in the non-genuine way they talk. Becky does it as a form of subconscious rebelling against her strict, homeschooled upbringing but only has outdated and out-of-touch parodies and references to work with while Robin is basically "How do, potential youth vote?" done for so long she has trouble breaking the habit.
>>
Those fucking Star Wars posters
>>
>>91996380
Would have been better if Malaya had just reacted wordlessly. Her eyes opening wider, or jaw dropping.
>>
>>91995984
>>91996466
I think the joke Willis has been trying to make is that Malaya is oblivious to Marcie's lust for her and has no feelings to requite in return. Basically, expect a repeat of that time Becky kissed Joyce, but instead of running out of the room in tears and booty-shorts, Marcie will just rape Malaya instead.

>>91996175
>>91996352
No idea, but it's probably best that we don't discuss it at length.

Also, >>>/qa/1281966
>>
>>91996455
It's Ben Stiller, right? I'm not the only person who sees Ben Stiller?
>>
>>91995944
Recycing from the last thread: Lesie. For the last time: if you want Robin gone, then CALL the fucking cops!
>>
>>91995944
Gonna do a Cerb-style breakdown of my thoughts.

1. Posters are still drawn horribly. Why doesn't Robin care enough about Leslie having guests to put pants on? Even booty shorts or something. Half-hearted "office" sign verges on funny.

2. WTF is Robin looking at on her phone?

3. Becky's face isn't melting through her hair. Is Willis okay? Becky loses intelligence with every word she speaks.

4. Willis is trying to be funny. It isn't working.

5. Becky has a good point. Robin is stupid and undeserving of her job.

Huh. About the same as usual in terms of complaints.

>>91995984
I like how thoroughly Marcie thought about this with her notes. Also, they said she was supposed to be nude, so why did they put a towel on her?

Also, she's gonna get paid like $60 for this. Totally worth it if you hydrate properly and take a break halfway through. I got out of getting totally naked because I was on my period, so I just wore a bikini. Ended up not adjusting my weight properly and almost passed out. Didn't get invited back, but it was still not too bad.

Also, Malaya's shirt looks like something I would wear. Interesting.

>>91996377
File no longer exists.
>>
>>91995984
http://imgur.com/a/7Hawn

I found Malaya's art piece.
>>
>>91996724

Oh, I SO want to see the comments section react to this.
>>
>>91996466
No, the joke is that Malaya either doesn't see nude life model drawing as sexual in the least or she simply isn't attracted to Marcie.
>>
>>91996763
You think any of them will notice that Marcie took advantage of her disability to perform a con?
>>
>>91996803

Oh, they'll notice. They just won't CARE.
>>
>>91996763
You can. I literally posted it an hour or so ago.
No one really cared.
>>
>>91996895

Give it time.
>>
>>91995944
Is that actually how becky introduces herself? Willis does realize that sexuality isn't really a personality characteristic, right? His audience does realize that that is literally sexual objectification, right? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
>>
>>91997515
Baby gays say that to everyone they encounter, according to Willis.
>>
>>91997515
Willis believes that this is how all people deal with the starting stages of homosexual identity awakening. He's wrong and dumb tho.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.