/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is some Mandela Effect shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: de2573dfa11af5904c81b9278d3642f9.jpg (812KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
de2573dfa11af5904c81b9278d3642f9.jpg
812KB, 1920x1920px
This is some Mandela Effect shit.
>>
>>91993941
I don't think that means what you think it means , anon.
>>
>>91993941
She lived on an orphanage, Boo bedroom makes no sense for Agnes.
>>
>>91993941
>Mandela Effect
Oh fuck off.
>>
Low tier bait
>>
>>91993941
they look nothing alike wtf
>>
>>91993941
>Toons or Tunes
which one is it anon
>>
>>91993941
If you think Nelson Mandela looks like will smith's father you are a racist.
>>
>>91994821
Shit that was public domain so EVERY channel played it and you got sick of it
>>
No, she is not.
>>
>>91993941
Boo looks creepier than I remembered, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>91994821
It's Looney Tunes, as in music like Merrie Melodies. the fact that Toons is also an abbreviation of cartoon is supposed to be a pun. Of course I guess they eventually thought that this pun was either too confusing or not funny enough because when they made Tiny Toon adventures they went for the Toons spelling instead.
>>
>>91995119
Might have something to do with the fact she was made during a time where we were just getting the hang of CGi
>>
>>91994774
>boos parent died duh.
>>
>>91993941
No but Boo is one of the kids at the daycare center in TS3. Rewatch it.
>>
>>91995191
I know I just like brining it up. But I do believe that the whole Mandella affect is just people fogetting certain things. The only one that actually raises suspicion is when people thought that one guy on TBN was dead and saw his funeral on tv and he's still alive to day then again t could be a memeory thing
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.