[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What course is this???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 435
Thread images: 59

File: 1493474875403 (1).jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1493474875403 (1).jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>
It's not a course. From what the fat ugly lesbian said in the page before, it seems that Moon Girl just came to give a couple of lectures and spearhead a project.

Lunella's supposed to be teaching some shit about pushing your limits and bettering yourself and others, but no one actually does that.
>>
If I want anything with Moon Girl in it, I will go to Polyle.
>>
>>91990151
>Even though I'm the smartest person in the world, I can't vote
Because either we let all 8 year olds vote, which is probably bad idea, or we have some sort of voting test, which could then get expanded to everyone and undermine democracy. Those are the two options.

The school day tends to be 8-3, which is 7 hours not eight. It's around 8 because that's the length of the standard work day, which is the way it is because of a complicated history of conflicts between workers and employers.

Also, Ultimates^2 said she's taking Cosmic 101.

Also, this seems like a shitty cybernetics course.
>>
>>91990151
Supervillainy 101 with Moon Girl
>>
How long until she stops getting comics?
>>
what else would you expect at the Sonya Sotomayor university of anything but law that constructed her hologram to look like a black woman
>>
>>91990151
Modern Feminism 101 instructed by Professor Moon Girl, the worlds most intelligent person.
>>
>>91990151
>Why is school 8 hours long

This is not an official basis, YOUR school probably choose this time limit because this schedule meets the number of subjects that must be presented day by day

>can't vote?

For democracy does not take into account who is smarter or stupid, but the participation of the common people. letting people vote on accountence on how higher the iQ is would be considered as a unfair social exclusion

None of the examples you gave are arbitrary, they are simply shaped by the factors given to them. Is like sayng that a windmill is arbritarian because the direction in which it turns changes, but it don't changes for no reason, it changes because of the direction from where the wind is coming

I am smarter than Moon Girl?
>>
Dear god is she in miss America series god help anyone who is forced to be in it and compliment this merry sue Chavez
>>
>>91990151
you cant vote because you are an ilegal citizen, the school day is not 8 hours long everywhere and is mostly designed to acommodate work schelude of mother who want to run away from their husbands and children but are still a couple years away from the average divorce
>>
>>91990151
>not recognizing the importance of artificial systems and the role they play in maintaining a fruitful society
>>
>>91990151
reeducation 101 offered in english and newspeak
>>
File: tony's cancer thumbs up.png (513KB, 538x576px) Image search: [Google]
tony's cancer thumbs up.png
513KB, 538x576px
>>91990567
>>
>>91990151
Not Even Marvel Actually Expects This Book To Sell 303
>>
>>91990567
>I am smarter than Moon Girl?
Can you solve a puzzle that looks like a wiimote? Because that's the fucking test that made Moon Girl the smartest person in the Marvel Universe.
>>
so this is bad but I still have to give it to 'we're keeping your ex-gf hostage using a toddler leash' as the dumbest thing I've seen in that issue
>>
>>91990151
If she's so smart then why can't she fix her eyes?
>>
Moon Girl is right. A legal adult age is too arbitrary, IQ is a rock solid basis.
People should be tested before they can be allowed to vote.
"Do you think intelligence should determine voting rights?" and if they answer yes then you don't let them vote. Or breed.

It's flawless.
>>
File: 1407866235729.png (5KB, 281x256px) Image search: [Google]
1407866235729.png
5KB, 281x256px
>>91990722
I guess they put every single smart person from earth in a room and told them to solve the puzzle right? it's not like banner left a note saying "whoever solves this puzzle, if he/she/xir/mayonaise be smart, shall posses the title of smartest person of the marvel universe", right?
>>
>>91990780
IQ tests are inherently flawed. Unless you ask every possible question in every possible field.
>>
>>91990780
how would you prove it though you can't even ask for ID to make sure people voting actually live in the district
>>
>>91990502
Moon Girl seems to be suggesting some kind of IQ test to vote.
>>
>>91990722
Wait seriously? I was never really into alot of Marvel comics, but do you have source of that?
>>
>>91990151
>Smart characters written by dumb writers.jpg
>>
>>91990151
The eternal difficulty of writing "super intelligent" people well is that you can't yourself be a fucking drooling retard.
>>
>>91990722
Banner wasnt even the smartest how does a test he made prove who os the best
>>
>>91990780
nah, moon girl is a dumb bitch
if you're the smartest person in the world, you can vote, no matter how young you are
just get on the news and make some calls, they will make an exception and let let you register to vote
>>
>>91991010

https://youtu.be/kbBgx0BEuuI
>>
>>91990741
>we're keeping your ex-gf hostage using a toddler leash
Is it supposed to be comedic?
>>
>>91990921
>>91990956
>>91991081
read slower
>>
>>91990959
So Marvel had a black girl advocating for literacy tests.
>>
File: the wiimote has spoken!.jpg (73KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
the wiimote has spoken!.jpg
73KB, 630x420px
>>91990894
>>91991007
Can't find the whole page where the puzzle was shown

>>91991073
The worst part is that not even Banner knew how to solve it, and he made that crap in the first place.
>>
>>91991073
IQ test makers don't have to have the highest IQ
>>
>>91991100
>oh, I just do the math in my head and give them their change without using the register.
>what's a receipt?
>>
>>91991126
I have a feeling tying her with ropes or handcuffing her would seem too demeaning to women or appear too violent to the kind of person who would write this and think it's good work
>>
>>91991168
Lawdy.
>>
Why do you need to vote when you can just have nanobots mind control government officials?

>inb4 moralizers come in crying about free will and morality
You could stop war, oppression, and those fuckers who put pineapple on their pizza.
>>
>>91991327
Fucking upvote dude!!! XD
>>
>>91991268
It wasn't a specific test or anything though, it was a puzzle made by Bruce that no one solved. The logic here is supposed to be all the smartest people in the world couldn't solve it, Lunella did, therefore she''s the smartest.
>>
>>91991100
Nice triple dubs
>>
>>91990151
Well let's see, she's spouting a bunch of nonsense that boils down to "Why aren't I granted special privileges in ____ because I'm ____" and "people just made up ____" while ignoring the valid reason why it was made up, all the while an audience that seems to have no white men at all and is mostly comprised of women in mixmaxed clothing and ridiculous haircuts nod in appreciation and praise this idea of being granted special privileges above others because you're supposedly smart at things.

I want to say "Womens studies" but she hasn't gotten to the part where it's specifically a white guy's fault, so I need further data before I make a broad and unsubstantiated judgement about why something is the way it is.

Hey! This class DOES teach you things!
>>
wait, y'all had school for 8 hours?
>>
>>91991308
>would seem too demeaning to women.
I would think being fully restrained by a toddler leash is more demeaning to women.
>>
>>91990151
Well, you can't vote because you don't pay taxes, have no experience in ANYTHING, or are even emotionally or physically mature enough. You are literally the embodiment of sophomoric children who think they know more than adults.
>>
>>91991419
There are white men in the audience, they're robots who are acting like prep school boys to steal code for something or over
>>
>>91991405
That's... it though? A single puzzle? Of all the facets of intellect there are in all the imaginable fields, she's the most intelligent human being because she probably played at least one Professor Layton game?
>>
>>91991268
One time in second grade I got an answer to something not even the teacher knew. It wasn't because I was smarter than anyone else, it was because I was able to recognize a pattern.
>>
>>91991308
What is the author's name?
>>
>>91991100
Moon Girl finds a job on McSpanky's , what happens?
>>
File: 537ba8e5a36c4.jpg (117KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
537ba8e5a36c4.jpg
117KB, 940x529px
>>91991405
did anyone else try to solve it? did DOOM try to solve it? this shit sounds like maybe pym and richards tried to solve it but eventually lost interest
>>
>>91991511
Gabby Rivera I think?
>>
>>91991497
Hi Gauss
>>
>>91991477
Immediately after being declared smartest human, Moon Girl decided she no longer needed her parents and talked about how we needed to get rid of the government.
>>
>>91991419
>>91990151
Why is Moon Girl even giving a college lecture? She's still an 8 year old in 3rd grade. I hate how she's been spilling out into other books. I can stomach "smartest person in the world" in her own book, where she's a bratty little shit. I can't when she's supposed to actually be smart when she's an 8 year old who couldn't possibly have become an scientific expert at anything at her age, regardless of how smart she is.
>>
>>91991518
Would Moon Girl be able to get a job at Raisins?
>>
>>91991405
How does anyone even know if she actually solved it? Sounds like some shitty zen riddle
>how can you know the answer to the question that has no answer.
>>
>>91991576
Anon, everyone knows that when your QI is high, your mind connected to the internet and sucks all the information you need
>>
>>91991600
Cho gave it to her, she solve it in front of him, and if anyone asked she could solve it again
>>
Moon girl is fat nasty trash and I am glad she will die of diabetes before she reproduces and spreads her stinky inhuman DNAs.
>>
>>91991536
Well the only other work she has is a ebook called juliet takes a breath, which I'll admit I haven't read but it seems like maybe we should've hire someone with just a tad more experience.
>>
>>91990959
perhaps some sort of reading test?
>>
>>91990151
Is this shit in the main continuity? Seriously, this shit is stupid.
>>
>>91991699
Real talk tho, Americans should pass the naturalization test before we vote.
>or run for office
>>
>>91990502
>Because either we let all 8 year olds vote, which is probably bad idea, or we have some sort of voting test, which could then get expanded to everyone and undermine democracy. Those are the two options
Not to mention that anyone who has actually read Moon Girl clearly GR hasn't knows that while Moon Girl is super intelligent, she's not wise - she makes dumb decisions a lot.
>>
>>91991550
That's probably the nicest thing anyone has said to me today.
>>
>>91991633
So theoretically speaking she could've gotten the wrong solution.
>>
>>91990151
TED talk.
>>
>>91991750
Day's not over yet handsome ;)
>>
>>91990567
>I am smarter than Moon Girl?

Yes, but before you get a swelled head please note that most people are, in fact, smarter than Moon Girl.

>>91991268
>The worst part is that not even Banner knew how to solve it

No, the worst part is that puzzles aren't a good indicator of intelligence levels. They mostly just test spatial reasoning and logical process.

It's how you can get autists and retards capable of solving any puzzle you put in front of them but incapable of tying their shoes or adding 2+2. It doesn't make them smart, it just makes them good at solving puzzles.
>>
>>91991633
So then... Cho knows how to solve it now?

Did he just bump up to number 2?
>>
>>91991784
You're right, thank you.
>>
>>91990151
Yes, this is about what I've come to expect from Marvel's writers.
>>
>>91991532
Richards is out of universe and Pym is currently a robot. As for Doom, probably not

To be honest the whole "smartest person in universe" thing is mostly just the fault of Marvel marketing running away with shit
>>
>>91990151
it's hilarious that marvel has her practically advocating for IQ tests to vote. It's discriminating based on intelligence, which is one of the things sjw absolutely hate (according to my "ugh, drumf is the worst" sister). Either the writer is just one of those who pretends to be an sjw to get brownie points, or the entire movement is reaching so far up their own ass they've come out the mouth
>>
>>91991126
Nope, and that's what makes it both hilarious and enraging.
>>
>>91991848
>which is one of the things sjw absolutely hate

Oh, you silly goat. Didn't you know? Everything SJWs hate is perfectly acceptable as long as SJWs are the ones doing it.
>>
>>91991848
Why judge one group of people based on a single person's shit writing? Don't mistake Gabby Rivera as some kind of influential figure anon.
>>
>>91991576
Because the writer of America is a moron and hasn't read Moon Girl

>>91991848
See above. Rivera is a poor writer. She seems to think that Moon Girl's speech sounds "inspiring anti-authoritarian" instead of "I'm on my path to becoming an evil genius supervillain"
>>
>>91990741
Let's not forget how the author contradicts their own morals multiple times in the span of a few pages.
"You should do what you want regardless of what society thinks!"
>"Hey white prep kid, you take pictures of the dinosaur. Stop trying to do what you want."
"For this next exercise, you should find someone that challenges you!"
>America then picks author self-insert/human echo-chamber that nods and agrees with everything she says without question
>>
>>91991911
>nope
How? How can anyone visualized a grown women being tied up a toddler leash and not mean it as a joke?
>>
>>91991497
iq is all about patterns
>>
>>91990151
Is she arguing that the right to vote should be based on a person's IQ?
>>
>>91991308
>how Can I, a proud queer latinx, subvert the patriarchal cliché of the damsel in distress?
>I know! I'll use a leash meant for children who still shit themselves!
>take that patriarchy
I bet the ex-gf was a femme lesbian too, in direct contrast of America's own butchiness.
>also, was America always this butch?
>>
>>91991749
Only problem is that the characters in the book never call her out on making stupid decisions and just suck her clit more on being smart.

I mean for fuck's sake, the last issue has her keep a doombot head and when that inevitably fucks up and doombot replicates and holds up just one building (for some reason), then all she does is call for reinforcements from her superhero buddies. Ya know, SOMETHING ANYONE ONE WITH A BRAIN WOULD DO.

The worst part is that she is never called out for keeping an active Doombot in her lab. All her buddies just say what a smart idea it was for her to the do the thing that just requires common sense. Then the issue ends with her, supposedly, learn a lesson about relying on others. I guess learning a lesson on humbility doesn't actually have to make you humble I FUCKING GUESS!
>>
Well, I found it. Time for a surprise storytime I'm sorry for what's coming
>>
>>91992252
fucking timer, it will be a slow storytime
>>
>>91992211

shh shhhh. she'll get rid of at least 15% of the vote
>>
>>91992279
>>
>>91992303
>>
>>91991801
What bugs the hell out of me is how the fuck did he know it was solved. The parameters for this thing are so vague. Just cause you add floating shapes and glowing lights doesn't, in anyway, help anyone understand how this thing works and how it is suppose to be able to tell who the "Smartest person in the world is." What are the subjects that it covers? if all, how does it incorporate all subjects? if the person who designed it doesn't know if it has been solved, how is someone who is suppose to "The Smartest" know? You can't bullshit this sort of thing.

and the real kicker is that, know that Luna has solved it, ANYONE CAN! Assuming that Luna actually solved it and didn't bullshit Cho, anyone who can make the connection can do it. Or they would, IF THE WRITER WASN'T A NO GOOD HACK AND ACTUALLY GAVE IT A SOLUTION INSTEAD OF SOME VAGUE SOLUTION LIKE THE SMILEY WEASEL HE IS!!!
>>
>>91992328
>>
>>91992303
>one test
>somehow means you're the smartest
I swear to god, marvel is full of idiots.
>>
>>91992328
How the fuck does designing something you can't understand suppose to work?
>>
>>91992358
>>
Diversity makes me angry.

Haha I'm kidding, I'm sure Moon Girl is an interesting character who has her own character identifiers other than the color of her skin.

R-right?
>>
>>91992084
Because Chavez was in "SUCH DISTRESS AND ANGER" when she saw her sweet heart (who, by the way, she dumped for the stupidest and most selfish reasons) tied up by the "OH SO TERRIFYING BABY LEASH" and surrounded by "ABSOLUTELY SCARY PRETEEN GIRLS WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WEAPONS."
>>
>>91992395
did she call hulk number 8?
what does that mean?
>>
>>91992488
[wants to make penis joke]
>>
>>91992388
I mean, Cho himself was made 7th Smartest after he did some Soap Company's mail-in quiz.
>>
>>91992358
No seriously, is this shit main continuity? Or is this like a stand alone thing? I can stomach this if it's its own thing.
>>
>>91992395
Sorry, had to split the next page since it was too big
>>
>>91991975
>Wheeze.jpeg

The lack of any and all awareness is astounding. How has Rivera not choked herself to death in a paper bag yet?
>>
>>91992279
>it's not a number, but still scientifically true
Why correct yourself, and then be wrong again in the same sentence?
>>
>>91992521
>>
>>91992328
>>91992358
>>91992395
>>91992521
With that costume I feel like her gimmick should be bees. Just swarms of fucking bees.
>>
>>91992488
Cho, famously, was the 6th smartest person in the world
Then Pym came back, and Cho was the 7th smartest.
Now Luna's top, so Cho would be 8th smartest, but Reed left so really he should be 7th still, but I think Riri's ahead of him?
>>
>>91992573
>>
>>91992252
>What takes the smartest person in the universe to light a fucking lamp?
>>
>>91992431

Forced diversity is okay to hate and no moon girl is not interesting at all
>>
>>91992609
If Luna is so smart, then why can't she see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
>>
>>91992521
Suddenly we've gone from the annoying kid & totally awesome bro talking in what is for all intent & purposes filler pages to having a fight with a gorilla lizard?
>>
>>91992635
>>
>>91992395
I enjoy that this page basically answers all the criticisms in this thread
>>
>>91992682
>>
>>91992395
The book makes the point that even if she was the smartest person around she's still an immature brat with terrible decision-making skills. I just wish this was actually considered in all the things she also appears in. Also that she isn't actually the smartest person.
>>
>>91992609
sorry i dont read comics. all i know about marvel i got from the cartoons
who is cho? is this hulk not bruce banner

also why doent she call him cho or hulk instead of number 8. she gets all uppity about being called lunella, you'd think she'd call him by a proper name instead of a number
>>
>>91992704
I'll suspect the next to pages will enrage some people
>>
>>91992358
Am I reading a supervillain origin story? Because if so, it'd make a lot of sense.
>>
>>91992733
I'm on the edge of my proverbial seat to be angry
>>
File: Page 14.jpg (1MB, 1800x2767px) Image search: [Google]
Page 14.jpg
1MB, 1800x2767px
>>91990151
Here's the following page, In which moon girl expounds on why she is so important and deserves to be treated better than anyone else, because she solved some retarded puzzle.
>>
>>91992733
Behold! The greatest minds of the Marvel universe kissing the ass of the newcomer!
>>
>>91992766
part 2
>>
>>91992431
Her being smugger and brattier than val richards is more important than her being black. Her skin color is never nade out to be an important thing
>>
>>91992696
How does it do that?
>>
>>91992717
>Also that she isn't actually the smartest person.
She's still pretty damn smart. I mean, wasn't she one of the few people who was actually worried about the Terrigen Cloud as opposed to the horde of idiots who'd camp out in front of it?
>>
>>91992588
Nah! You need a real doctor for that
>>
>>91992759
>My parents are cool but they are dum dums
>Rules are gay, I'm the best individual of all time
>Fuck the system
>>91992766
When Poochy is not on screen everyone should ask "Where's Poochy?"
>>91992803
Yeah this is a dream sequence.

This isn't reality.

R-right?
>>
>>91992759
Who writes this shit?
>>
>>91992820
Because she has an autistic fear of change, yes.
>>
>>91992729
Amadeus Cho is the Seventh/Eight smartest person in the world, he was Hercules's sidekick for a while, then became the Hulk following Secret Wars.

He's great, go read Hercules and Totally Awesome Hulk, so much better than all this crap.
>>
>>91992851
Its literally just a black val richards
>>
>>91992766
>Forge in his 90s outfit

Huh. What did happen to Forge?
>>
>>91992855
The change risks turning into a freakish monster, dying, or being sterilized.

Inhumanity ain't all Marvel's cracked it up to be.
>>
>>91992803
for some reason this page was too fucking big
>>
>>91992897
IT'S A DREAM

Do you really think she keeps track of everyone's newest costumes?
>>
I have a theory that Banner's puzzle is in fact just a huge troll like solving a rubik's cube and everyone is in on the joke except moon girl who has been duped into thinking she's the smartest person in the world.
>>
>>91992918
>>91992851
>Yeah this is a dream sequence. This isn't reality. R-right?
This is nu-marvel, assume the worst
>>
File: WAKE♂ME♂UP.png (665KB, 940x691px) Image search: [Google]
WAKE♂ME♂UP.png
665KB, 940x691px
This comic reads like it's written by an idiot. An idiot can't conceive of how a smart person would act. If they could they would be smart.

This is like a college drop out sub-90 IQ author's idea of what the smartest person in the world would be like.

This is a world where a "smart" person can spend a week in a lab and make a machine that lets them travel between dimensions and through time out of some old toothpicks and tinfoil, and yet this "smartest person in the world" is using her time to... give inspirational talks to a mostly empty room full of bored college students?
>>
>>91992966
>>
>>91992993
Almost there
>>
>>91992993
Thats right little girl. Maybe it would be better if you made the rules! You're the smartest girl in the world after all, you should be in charge!
>>
>>91992974
To be honest, a being with high intelligence often seeks to diminish their own intelligence, or find a way to undo Reality around themselves so that the pain of Existence is wiped from the playing field.

It would be hard to make a story out of that, that isn't some Mignola-esque tale of woe.
>>
>>91992939
I'm more curious where Forge is these days. I thought he was dead.
>>
>>91993024
And we are done. Feel free to sperg like madmen.
>>
>>91993057
THING'D
>>
>>91993057
Awesome. Also I like that she is feeling crushed by school and parents, but it is obvious that she is really, really bad at making choices and is still a child.

It is kinda annoying that people write her as grown up or like a beacon or paragon of higher learning when in her own book she is more like Einstein who didn't do well in school because he was busy thinking other things.
>>
>>91993037
Being smart doesn't necessarily lead to nihilism. To use the typical example of a smart guy, Einstein was a pretty upbeat and positive guy. Steven Hawking is pretty positive and happy, especially considering his problems. Kim Ung-Yung is pretty damn smart but very nice upbeat.
>>
>>91993057
Ben, you don't own a public bench you fucking sperg
>>
>>91993057
I don't know how the rest of the issues play out but if it's about an arrogant child genius learning some humility and using her intelligence to be a super hero that's fine.

As it seems only in her dreams (And the shitty America comic) is anyone blindly praising her.

She's a bit arrogant, as any 8 year old would be if you told them they're the smartest person in the world. It is how a kid would act. If it's well written then as the series goes she'll grow up a little
>>
>>91992517
Oh yeah. She already had a hand in solving the XvsI event where she designed an anti terrigan cloud machine which was better than forges in like 10 seconds. You know the mutant with the ability to make machine shit. Because fuck everything I guess.
>>
Absolute utter garbage.
>>
>>91992729
Silly anon, rules are for the shitty dumbfucks, not Moon Girl. She just said so right there in OP's pic.
>>
>>91993040
He was in the Inhumans vs X-Men series.
>>
>>91993131
It all really depends on the choices made when reaching Truth's Gate, and how to proceed from there on.

Think of it like Nietchze's Ubermensch theory upon reaching Existentialism.

You can A: Become Greater Than Human B: Deny the Truth by either "Wiping it from your Mind/Deluding Yourself with Lesser Thoughts" or by "Trying to Wipe the Truth" or C: Give into the Truth and find either "Peace" or "Suffering."

I can't really speak for Einstein or Hawking, neither are really Ubermensch, however I am curious what their coping methods are. Mr Un however I believe has chosen a different path, although I can't really speak for him, as he and I are two seperate consciousness.

Personally I chose Madness over Truth, I chose to sit down and be seperated between all paths, never really knowing, and stuck in a mental argument of 1+1=2 or 1 or 0, so I may come off as a little nihilistic.
>>
Will someone please tell the writers at Marvel that there is no such thing as a "smarted person in the world" already?

It was bad enough when they were ranking their already established super-geniuses and it turned into a whole fucking thing because nobody understands that intelligence isn't just a number score and people tend to be good at thinking in specific ways, but now we just have this character who we're told is "the smartest" which means literally fucking nothing other than that apparently she's allowed to monologue for entire issues about how everyone should do what she wants because she's totally the best.
>>
>>91990151
I need context
This seems boring and shit like a bad writing Richards
>>
>>91993337
You come across as a bit of a cunt
>>
>>91993156
Yeah, she's acting like any child who just found out they're smarter than everyone else around them would
Hopefully the writers remember that instead of sucking her off like they are in OP's image.
>>
>>91993419
A little bit yes.
>>
>>91993131
You're making the common mistake of equating nihilism with negativity and depression and all that rot.
>>
>>91993298
Answers so much why I haven't seen him.
>>
>>91992860
cool thank i'll check it out
sometimes i read comics when people storytime but this one is kinda bad.
>>
>>91990151
School's eight hours because that's how long it takes to hammer things into the heads of children. There's actually a movement now to get year-round schools that have cut it down to around 5 hours but you still go through the summer.

And she can't vote because, while she may be the smartest person in the world, she's still a child and has the malleable and unformed brain of a child. If every child could vote, people would just churn out babies and demand their 2-dozen 3-6 year olds vote with whatever they want.

I think the smartest person in the world would realize this.
>>
File: 1478845451205.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1478845451205.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>91990151

>Why am I the smartest person in the world but I can't vote

If she's the smartest person in the world, she could easily figure out why the Founding Fathers of the United States decided it wasn't a good idea to let children vote. Or the greeks they based their system on. Don't call yourself the smartest and ask stupid questions that are already thoroughly answered.

Or maybe she hasn't gotten to that point in her education because she's fucking NINE and hasn't gotten that subject material yet. Which is the whole point here is how apparently Marvel thinks intelligence is just some stat you can max out on a video game. That it's not hierarchical. That intelligence is just GIVEN by nature rather EARNED by someone's diligence and will.

THAT is what pisses me off about this character.

>>91991010
>>91991827
>>91991971
>>91992351

Exactly. The super smart character is only as smart as the author/writer/editor is.

/co/'s proving multiple times that she's not that smart, based on dumb writing decisions. Which is the folly of claiming one or one's characters to be so MORE intelligent than anyone else, you run into every day occurrences that prove the later. That happen to everyone. Intelligence is varied and diverse. There are different kinds of intelligence. It's not even elastic or all encompassing.

How many "smart" people do you know how make horrible life choices? And vice verse? Academic excellence isn't even a sign of intelligence either but rather a sign that someone really knows how to keep information in their head for a while and repeat it on the list of options presented to them.

I know I'm ranting here but I feel like there is a trope here in fiction where people insist on a character being smart but can't even write them/present them in a way that makes them actually seem smart because the writer isn't that bright to begin with and hasn't really thought about it beyond "being smart being being good/cool/in the right!"
>>
>>91993156
>She's a bit arrogant, as any 8 year old would be if you told them they're the smartest person in the world. It is how a kid would act. If it's well written then as the series goes she'll grow up a little
>Lunella is the truth.

Said a teenager.
>>
I want Moon Girl to die.
>>
>>91990502
>bring back voting tests
>anyone can vote if they can pass it
>Lowest innercity voters rate in history
>>
>>91993450
Well at face value Nihilism is a bit depressing. The idea that no matter what you do or think really matters, I'm assuming you know of the whole "Absolutionism vs Annihilation" argument. Both are rather Nihilistic, although they are polar opposites of one another.

Truth be told, Annihilationism simply doesn't exist, because there must be people who believe in a belief to its fullest for it to exist. To fully believe in Annihilationism is to believe in a literal state of Nothingness, to forgo the Human experience and the experience of Reality itself. I have never met a Nihilist who truly believed in the faith. I've met plenty of Absolutionists though who are equally Nihilistic in the idea "Everything is gonna be okay, so what happens right now isn't such a big deal." And to those people I find equal disgust to those who forgo the experience of the Universe around them.

That's why I prefer Madness over an actual answer, because its the only logical route to take. Its better to be inbetween paths that on a path that leads to worthlessness of Existence or worthlessness of Experience.

Like I said before, its very hard to write a story centered around this idea without being rather glum. You can laugh it off all you want, but the reality of the situation never really changes.
>>
>>91993588

>And she can't vote because, while she may be the smartest person in the world, she's still a child and has the malleable and unformed brain of a child.

This is probably the best reason to why we have a voting age. Just imagine if Hillary Clinton or Trump trying to pander to those children, it'd be a fucking shitshow. Not that it matters too much anyway since kids are often shoehorned into public discourse and forced to espouse their parents political points.Just look at that Syrian girl on twitter that CNN interviews every now and then.
>>
>>91990151
child geniuses can't vote because having intelligence doesn't not mean you have wisdom.
>>
>>91993613
This is the shared universe dilemma, she doesn't really work in a shared universe but she also doesn't work without the pre-established setting.
>>
>>91993659
Not to mention the rust belt.
>>
>>91993659
It would probably be the lowest amount of voters.
Could you imagine having to fill out a 20+ question quiz to vote for some douchebag suit that you don't even really like?
>>
>>91993687
Or fucking Malala
>>
>>91993687
Hey man the exactly 8 year old kids of liberals say some smart shit
>>
>>91993337
You're making the assumption that angst and nihilism is "truth". Just because moderately intelligent 130 IQ people tend to drift towards Nietchze doesn't mean it is correct. I think it's an intellectual trap more than anything. That sort of "nothing matters, everything is meaningless" thinking is just a result of that particular range of above average intelligence, and not necessarily the kind of philosophy a truly exceptionally brilliant person would have.

And in the case of this comic book character, we are going unfathomably farther beyond what any living person has ever experienced. I doubt a normal human would be able to comprehend even the most basic actions of somebody as smart as this Moon Girl is. For every action somebody that smart would take, would to a normal human be like a gerbil on a desk trying to comprehend a human using a computer. I'm not sure what somebody as smart as Mr. Fantastic, Moon Girl or Banner would do in real life but they certainly wouldn't fart around giving shitty inspirational speeches or whining about having to go to gradeschool classes
>>
>>91993719
Fuck with these conditions moon girls idea might actually be pretty smart

>>91993728
Youll always get the few who really care and thats who you want voting anyways not some fag who watched two minutes of political commentary and decided
>>
File: IMG_2756.jpg (19KB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2756.jpg
19KB, 200x133px
>>91992854
Gabby Rivera
>>
>>91993783
Oh shit that really is a self-insert
>>
>>91993734
Fuck Malala. Multiple attempts on her life and she still supports Sharia bullshit while living on the government dime in England.

Want an actual kid to look up to from that hellhole?

Waleed Khan was shot 8 times by terrorists and lived, still lives in the same shitty town in the desert and when he grows up wants to join the military so he can kill terrorists and protect his people.
>>
>>91993783
she looks like a liberal arts community college dropout
>>
>>91993744
>8 year old
>knowing who was Caesar
>knowing what "Gun violence" is
Lots of Moon Girls around here, it seems
>>
Did she kill the Beyonders and save what was left of existence?

that's what I thought.
>>
File: darkseid.jpg (31KB, 328x398px) Image search: [Google]
darkseid.jpg
31KB, 328x398px
>>91992651
My sides
>>
>>91993744
The Caesar one has to be a parody of the rest, right?
>>
>>91993753
Bravi bravissmo!

Well riposted on my argument! Normally when I open up with that line I usually get "Oh I totally agree" or "Mmm hmm I totally understand".

Its nice to actually have philosophical discussion with someone who isn't just a run of a mill idle mind.

Let's have a tete a tete about some ideas that I've been meaning to talk about.

What do you think of the whole "Social Morality vs Utilitarian Success?"

The idea that "The morals of society often impede on your truest desires, and that nature rewards those who excel at getting what they truly need." Is Morality a nesscessity in this world of Animals, or is Morality what makes us different than Animals?
>>
>>91993824
>>91993744
This isn't so unbelievable if you consider what their surroundings are. Kids love to repeat their parents, even when they don't know what the words mean.

When the kid said "trump can't be worse than ceasar can he?" it was probably immediately after his parents said something like "trump will be worse than ceaser!". The 8 year old mind only understood that "trump is boss of everything" and "ceaser is bad guy who do bad thing".

When that kid was crying about "gun violence", she probably didn't even know what the words mean. She just saw her mommy saying she was scared of gun violence so she was thinking if something can scare even her strong mommy, then it must be really super scary. She probably thinks "gun violence" is the name of some furry monster that hides in closets
>>
>>91993853
Look up the people behind the tweets. Kohn is some liberal nutter that wishes her daughter was a lesbian for SJW points.
>>
>>91993887
Why are you shitposting so much? I just wanted to talk about character motivations for this comic book character
>>
>>91993889
What kind of weirdos raise their children to see Caesar as the epitome of evil?

Could compare their enemies to Hitler or Stalin but nope Caesar. Or does the family have a threat rating system with Ghandi being 1 and Hitler being 10 and Caesar being a solid 6 or 7
>>
>>91993971
I wouldn't really call it shitposting, more of a sidetrack.

Also what did you expect? I'm someone who doesn't actually get to talk on a intellectual level with many people, and you actually had an intelligent response to something that most people either go "Yeah you are right" or "I don't really get it."

Kind of your fault for enticing me.
>>
>>91993386
that's standard for comic book science, though. being Smart means you are an expert in dozens of fields of science, engineering and medicine.
>>
>>91992879
Who's Val Richards?
>>
>>91993611
Said a teenager in a different book that I said was shit
>>
>>91994027
Mr. Fantastic's daughter
>>
>>91992918
Why the fuck would a dinosaur scare them when half of them could beat him in a fight! WHAT IS THE RETARDED SHIT!!!
>>
File: 1673546EElBx0h5.png (70KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1673546EElBx0h5.png
70KB, 400x225px
>>91993971
>>91994012
So are you two going to kiss, or what? I could see the shitpost guy being the pushy love interest here.
>>
>>91994065
A dream sequence of the most autistic girl in the world
>>
>>91994012
Your post was so blatant I took it for sarcasm. I still am unsure if this is genuine or a several layer deep web of ironic bait. I'll bite anyway.

I think that you are artificially dividing social morality and utilitarian success and creating a false dilemma. Social morality usually results in utilitarian success. Morality is the method by which a society is able to encourage mutually beneficial activity. Game theory has shown that in most situations, the actions that result in an optimal result for an individual are often very different from the actions that result in the best outcome for the entire group. Since most people will perform the action that benefits themselves the most, you need to enforce the actions that benefit the group. That is what "social morality" is.

By extension, it stands to reason that acting in line with common social morality will benefit yourself, and therefor be the most utilitarian action. Not only do you avoid the social punishments, but you also encourage others to participate in the system of mutual gain.

Of course, not all social morality is actually helpful or good, but it's a small price to pay for the benefits. You'll notice that the people who are the most successful are not the people who ignore society, but instead the people who use the system and its loopholes the most elegantly.
>>
>>91993994
You've got to be careful that Ghandi doesn't wrap around, though.

>>91993910
Ain't nobody got time for that. I'm just posting in between shots.

Fuck, the vodka's gone
>>
>>91992803
>And they're all mine
guess she has the making of a super villain
>>
>>91993994
It depends on the Caesar. There were several of them.

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that if they were thinking of Caesar as a bad guy they were probably talking about Nero. Nero was pretty fucking bad. I would easily put him up there with Pol Pot and Hitler as one the villains of history.
>>
>>91990151
faggot nigger bullshit 101

fuck you OP
>>
>>91990541
Are you talking about Moon Girl or America?

Not that it matters. I hope it's soon for both of them.
>>
>>91993889
So I see you've limited interaction with children. Kids at 8 most certainly can know what gun violence is.
>>
>>91994257
If you just say Ceasar you basically mean Julius.

Unless you're some sort of weird christian.
>>
>>91993024
HOLY SHIT! I DESPERATELY SOMEONE TO SMACK HER BACK DOWN TO REALITY. CAN YOU IMAGINE A SCENE LIKE IN MOB PSYCHO 100 WHERE REIGEN BASICALLY SCHOOLS THE ENTIRELY OF CLAW'S 7TH DIVISION AND TELLS THEM THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT THESE AWESOME POWERS THEY HAVE BECAUSE THEY ARE BEHAVING LIKE SELFISH CHILDERN AND NO ONE IS GOING TO ACKNOWLEDGE THEM OR CARE ABOUT THEM IF THEY DO THAT.

CURRENT DAY MARVEL IS LIKE CLAW. A BUNCH OF UP-THEIR-OWN-ASS CLOWNS WHO LUCK INTO POWER AND DO THE MOST SELFISH AND CHILDISH THINGS WITH THEM AND "EXPECT" PEOPLE TO PRAISE THEM FOR IT.
>>
>>91994257
>It depends on the Caesar. There were several of them
When people talk about Caesar, most of the time is either Julius or Augustus. Nero, Caligula and the rest are usually referred by name.
>>
>>91992358

>ever heard of it?

I believe I remember Moonboy and Devil dinosaur, what happened to that?
>>
>>91994302
For example, if they were at a mall during a shooting.

That fucked me up for a solid year and I was 18
>>
>>91994302
Yeah, kid was probably more worried about just actually getting shot. I was exaggerating a bit for dramatic effect

anyway my point is it's not unusual for a kid to parrot their parents even if they don't understand them
>>
File: 220px-Statue-Augustus.jpg (22KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Statue-Augustus.jpg
22KB, 220x330px
>>91994328
>Forgetting best Ceasar
>>
>TFW it Moon Girl could of been more like a comic version Jimmy Neutron
>>
>>91994403
Do you know what would be great, a Ancient Rome version of Demon Knights
>>
File: Avenge Moon-Boy.jpg (114KB, 914x625px) Image search: [Google]
Avenge Moon-Boy.jpg
114KB, 914x625px
>>91994354
>what happened to that?
Anon, sit down. It happened in issue 1
>>
>>91994436
edit *if*
>>
>>91994328
>>91994351
>>91994403
If they were referring to Julius Caesar than I imagine the conversation was about when he tried to dissolve the senate and got stabbed to death. I don't think trump would do that though. After all, the senate has a republican majority right now
>>
>>91993826
Fuck Reed Richards. Can't even save his wife, would rather let everything he knows and loves die than fight back, gets played by his evil self and then he has the nerve to be like "LOL I'm elastic and some other guy had a hamburger so I win".
>>
>>91994469
I still sort of love that they made the legacy of an ape-man an African American girl
>>
>>91992696
Except that it doesn't.
>>
>>91992696
It VOICES those criticisms, it doesn't really answer them.
>>
>>91990151

The problem here, is that we have a fucking idiot writing a character that is suppose to be smart. So not only the "genius" sounds like an idiot, but every other character looks like a retard for not seeing that.
>>
>>91992759

This would actually be pretty good if Moon Girl went on to become a supervillain, but sadly that'll never happen.
>>
>>91993057
Thanks, storybro. This issue was enough to lay to rest all of those bullshit claims that Moon Girl is good in her own book and only bad in guest appearances.
>>
File: 293859235323.jpg (74KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
293859235323.jpg
74KB, 1920x1080px
>>91994343

Man, I'd love to see the master dropping some truth bombs on these, but they're probably deluded to the point of deafness anyway.
>>
>>91990402
so it's basically a ted talk?
>>
File: 4chan userbase.jpg (255KB, 925x1336px) Image search: [Google]
4chan userbase.jpg
255KB, 925x1336px
>>91992966
Well it's clearly far into the future and maybe half of those characters are dead, so yeah, it's a dream.

Like, fucking Professor X? Ha. If they find some fucking way to bring him back at this point, it'll be worth seeing him kiss the newbie's ass.
>>
>>91990567
school is about 8 hours to take into account most parents getting off work around then.
school is just glorified babysitting.
>>
>>91994202
Beautiful! I love how you are able see through my fallacies! It is indeed a false dilemma, but an interesting talking point regardless.

I've always wondered about the necessity of Morality being weighed against Greater Good purposes.

Kind of like this, "Is it wrong to overly punish a Human for the sake of Humanity's progress?" Here's a hypothetical situation, "Is it wrong to take a Man on Death row and subject him to absolutely tortuous medical experimentation for the sake of pursuing technology that will better lesser Humans? This can be interpreted in different ways, Live mental dissection to fully understand the mind, experimentation with electronic prothestics to give hearing to the deaf, sight to the blind. Does Morality really have a standing in these regards? And please provide reasoning for whatever decision you choose.

Following on Morality, where we draw the line between Social Morality, Common Morality, and "It shouldn't really be done?"

Historical Example: When the Atom bomb was first tested, a possible hypothesis was that "The entire atmosphere would be ignited." Yet, the test was conducted.

So when it comes to experiments regarding our own being as Humans, is it so wrong to pursue these goals? Trying to pursue goals such as "Artificial Womb Genesis" "Consciousness Digitization" and "Recreation and Emulation of Organic Life?" What kind of morals apply here, why should or shouldn't they apply, and am I a terrible human being for saying "There is nothing wrong with stepping into God's Kingdom and stealing his blueprints."?
>>
>>91992966
moon girl is pretty cute.
>>
>>91994059
How was she so insufferable? Got and pics?
>>
>>91994890
>a possible hypothesis was that "The entire atmosphere would be ignited." Yet, the test was conducted.
That idea had already been disproven at the time.
>>
>>91994725
Like that old man who lead 7th division.
>>
>>91995013
Something something problem of induction
>>
>>91995013
Although the hypothesis existed. Something that said "A possibility of the world's destruction exists" yet there were men who decided to push on ahead regardless. Aye, it was disproven along the way, but still, morals did not stand in the way of progress.

Why should they?
>>
>>91994526
What?
>>
>>91995088
It's as valid a hypothesis as me saying you replying to this will cause the 4chan servers to explode.
>>
>>91995115
The possibility existed, yet you chose to do so regardless.

Tell me, why did you respond?
>>
>>91995069
If you think induction in a problem then you wouldn't assume that physical laws apply any point after the last time you tested them, because you would just be assuming they continue functioning.

And yet you didn't try to leave your house through the window this morning; you assumed the door would still function as it has in the past
>>
>>91995152
Bro you didn't even get the hypothesis right. The hypothesis was that YOU replying would do it.

Stop posting.
>>
File: 07985487580.png (264KB, 538x512px) Image search: [Google]
07985487580.png
264KB, 538x512px
>>91990151
What is this? It reads like if it was written by 13 yo who thinks he already figured out everything in life.
>>
>>91995197
And yet he chose to do so regardless. He could have blown the whole site up, but he doesn't care.
>>
>>91995200
That's basically her character.
>>
>>91995166
>you didn't try to leave your house through the window this morning; you assumed the door would still function as it has in the past
You don't know me.
>>
>>91995166
That's a pretty high assumption to be honest. I purposefully smacked myself twice before leaving the backdoor just for the sake of possibility.
>>91995197
You set up the trigger, and I merely responded with the payload.
I have questionable Morals, but so do you for giving me the means to let that possibility happen.

>>91995214
It's why I'm typing this as I lay on the kitchen floor
>>
>>91995152
All choices are just a matter of statistical likelihood. The best we can hope to do is perform the action which we think is the most likely to result in a desired outcome. Because of the inherent unknowability of the future, trying to make choices based on the infinite array of unlikely hypothetical chain of events is just folly. It only makes sense to consider the very likely results.
>>
>>91995152
It doesn't matter why we respond, what maters is our plan
>>
>>91995273
Interesting. Do you think that flipping a coin before a rolling a slot machine changes the outcome of the slot read out depending if the coin lands heads or tails?

Also, when it comes to desired outcome, what SHOULD be the desired outcome, ones that suits our own interests, or the interests of Society, or should we simply throw our hands in the air and give praise unto the Chaos Gods?
>>
Posting in this thread in the hopes it makes the 4chan server explode or ignites the atmosphere somehow
>>
>>91995312
> and give praise unto the Chaos Gods
This is 4chan after all
>>
>>91990151
The ironic thing is that according to a lot of actual intellectuals, acting like you know what's best for everyone is a sign of a low intellect
>>
>>91995312
In an ideal world where both the coin and the slot machine are in a completely closed, isolated system they would have no effect on each other.

In reality, they would generally have no effect on each other, but there is a slim chance that the act of flipping the metal coin could result in some chain of events where the slot machine was pulled slightly later, or slightly earlier, or the spin of the coin caused a magnetic field briefly that effected the flow of electricity to the slot machine slightly and effected the circuitry in some subtle way, etc. The butterfly effect. '

I imagine you're asking the question in terms of the gambler fallacy; ie "does flipping heads make it more likely the next flip will be tails?" in which case the answer is obviously "NO", but my answer is completely unrelated to that concept. Just to be clear.

As for a desired outcome, I think any person should shoot for the outcome that maximizes their own happiness and peace of mind in both the short and long term.
>>
>>91995372
It's just a way for intellectuals dissuade their inner nature and refuse themselves of their gift over other Human beings.
>>
>>91995238
If that is addressed within the comic then everything should be fine.
>>
>>91991699
New York got rid of their written exams for being a teacher because Blacks and Latinos didn't understand basic English. The tests were deemed racist because they were too fucking stupid to not be bothered to study or learn basic grammar
>>
>>91995416
I disagree. I think it's just that you need to be really smart to understand your own limitations. It's very easy for a fool to think he knows everything, because he doesn't know what he doesn't know. Socrates (generally considered a pretty smart guy) said "I know that I know nothing".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

A very wise person would understand that some problems are so complex that no person in history is really smart enough to understand the whole problem.
>>
>>91995424
>If that is addressed within the comic
You mean in America or in her own comic? If it's the former then nope.
>>
>>91995416
Or just recognizing that since there's so much that you do know, there must be even more that you don't know.
And that you could find out the very next day that everything you thought you knew was wrong.
But nope, Moon Girl is the smartest because they said so, so everything she says is right.
>>
>>91995437
Just because you don't grasp grammar doesn't mean people can't handle other topics, there are multiple intelligences and most can't be measured with a test.

English can be mastered while they work, in the old way a genius at math may not be hired just for that minor lack.
>>
>>91995520
>there are multiple intelligences

This is bullshit perpetuated by idiots who want to feel better about themselves by clinging to a comforting lie

>it's okay that I can't do basic algebra, because i'm really smart at listening to pop music...
>>
>>91995398
Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!

You responded correctly on both ends with the initial question and your final answer leaves me interested.

There's nothing wrong or right about pursuing our own happiness and peace first above the happiness and peace of others. That's just nature, I'd like to think some sort of Inner Morality physically located in the organic mass of humans steps in and says "No, that's improper" when a deeper need says "Killing this human will make me happy"

I'd like to think there is a concept of Good within the physical being of a Human, but I can't really prove that.

So the question repeats, What's the point of Morality in the Evolution of Man? Should it exist, and why does it?

>>91995473
Tres bein! Excellent! A wise human knows that they are human, to be beyond this is impossible because there are no humans like this. Although I present the possibility of being more through modification and digitilization, the possibility states "You won't be human, you'll be more than human, but you won't be human."

Is that wrong to pursue?

>>91995508
DING DING DING DING! The status of knowing everything where you don't need to learn anymore is a state of entropy. We must learn constantly, and know that we know nothing, and that in our Human forms, will never be able to.
>>
>>91992759
>These rules are holding me back therefore I will ignore them no matter what they are or why they are in place.
>>
>>91990151
Intercourse
>>
>>91995586
Let's set a course
>>
File: moon girl and hulk.jpg (528KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
moon girl and hulk.jpg
528KB, 1988x3056px
favorite page so far
>>
File: INTERCOURSE.png (933KB, 1366x716px) Image search: [Google]
INTERCOURSE.png
933KB, 1366x716px
>>91995586
Lets set a course
>>
>>91995624
wait what

context please
>>
File: 13489947905_783d23ab68_o.gif (3MB, 436x359px) Image search: [Google]
13489947905_783d23ab68_o.gif
3MB, 436x359px
>>91993744
The only reason I knew who the Caesar was when I was eight was because of the Asterix cartoons.
>>
>>91995520
Intelligences may be multiple, but the intellect is only one. If you cannot learn and perform the most basic tasks such as reading or writing, how can anyone expect you to do something more complex?
>>
>>91992358
Smartest?
Belt and suspenders with those thing in the head,is to make her funny even is she his jerk to normies
Not only bad writing,bad design too
>>
>>91995697
The plural for intelligence is intelligenci :^)
>>
>>91995669
Just some pedofag's shitty edits that he keeps posting.
Possibly because his parents didn't love him enough.
Or maybe too much.
>>
>>91995579
Do you need to be this obnoxious m8?
>>
>>91992651
>She doesn't know how many licks it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop.
>>
>>91995734
I rarely have intelligent conversations with people who unironically disagree with me.

Its the problem of living in a society where everyone worships a glowing box, anyone who uses words that have more than five syllables one after the other, and doesn't have a spine to speak their own mind.
>>
>>91995520
No you misunderstand, these were college educated adults that couldn't pass a basic fucking literacy test.
Here's an article talking about it.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/13/nyregion/ny-regents-teacher-exams-alst.html
>>
>>91995624
So who is this new Hulk? I thought the whole point of the Hulk was it was impossible to replicate what happened to Banner, what made him such a target for the goverment.
>>
>>91995728
>Possibly because his parents didn't love him enough.
>Or maybe too much.

if its the second one, then hooooot!
>>
>>91995716
This isn't Italian.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-08-13-16h45m33s215.png (750KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-08-13-16h45m33s215.png
750KB, 1280x720px
>>91994725
We could really use his help, in this darkest hour.
>>
File: asfasfdsdf.jpg (45KB, 460x667px) Image search: [Google]
asfasfdsdf.jpg
45KB, 460x667px
>>91995624
welp
>>
>>91995820
>passing up a perfectly good Spongebob reaction image on the cartoon and comics board.
>>
>>91992303
Gotta love how she never actually needs to do anything smart to prove that she's the smartest. Characters just love to tell the audience how smart she is all of the time without us ever seeing substantial proof. Show, don't fucking tell, marvel.
>>
>>91995802
There's a whole bunch of Hulks. General Ross is a Hulk.

This Hulk is Amadeus Cho. He's great in his book and in Greg Pak's Hercules. Go read those instead of this shit
>>
>>91995372
I don't know about that, but high IQ has been linked to personality disorders.
>>
>>91995882
You're a Hulk?
He's a Hulk?
I'M a HULK!
Are there anymore Hulks I should be aware of?
>>
>>91992948
You sound like a better writer Anon.
All this pages are bullshit, Marvel still have editors?
>>
File: Januuuuu.png (49KB, 324x259px) Image search: [Google]
Januuuuu.png
49KB, 324x259px
>>91996058
Blue board, anon!

>>91995914
Red She-Hulk
>>
>>91992948
Sort of like a really twisted placebo effect experiment?
>>
>>91995914
General ross was dehulked, and Ewing didn't want to drop him from his team book, so there's a substitute red hulk.

There's also Skar, hulk's son. Abomb and the gamma squad that Ross lead might also count.
>>
>>91995914
Well, there's Jennifer..
>>
>smartest person
>can't figure out why it would be a horrible idea to arbitrarily decide you can vote based on intelligence
>>
>>91992948
My no prize winner is that Banner's puzzle is a combination intelligence and gullibility test. How much memory, processing speed, depth of knowlege, and how suceptible are you to logical falacies.

Looking for the smartest chump in the room.
>>
>>91995484
If it happend in both that would be great. They both basically suffer from a form of solipsism, thinking that the world revolves around them. This is a common symptom of heroes in modern Marvel.
>>
File: moon girl inhuman rea.jpg (527KB, 1800x2767px) Image search: [Google]
moon girl inhuman rea.jpg
527KB, 1800x2767px
>>91995624
>>
>>91996058
WTF I love moongirl now???
>>
>>91996058
jeeeesus!!!!
post more...
>>
>>91995624
>>91996418
>no edit of Moon Girl wearing a Rasins outfit
Oh well, can't win them all
>>
>>91991574
>>91991477
>>91990151
What I hate is that she loudly boasts of being the smartest in the world.
In reality I imagine a very high IQ being a bit more humble and open to the possibility of personal fault.
I imagine she'd also be a very lonely person at that age with that IQ.
Imagine spending your every day with 1st graders and being treated equally(not that she's in that grade) and I imagine that's how she'd feel.
She'd be much better as a quiet girl who occasionally blows peoples minds with her brilliance when she does speak/act.
>>
>>91990151
Because intelligence does not equal wisdom, which is learned through trials and defeat.

Part of me hopes this shit is all set up for a fall, when she loses incredibly because she perceives herself as 'oh so smart' and doesn't think things through and/or her own sense of grandeur causes her to drive away anyone who would ally with her. Then I remember this is current Marvel and realize that is what a GOOD writer would do.
>>
>>91995624
>>91996418

https://youtu.be/q8Btmj4ZS8M
>>
>>91991268
It would be amusing if her 'solution' is wrong and the Banner box has no right answer, it is instead supposed to be a lesson in humility to great minds that not every puzzle can be solved, not every question answered and not every mystery revealed by one person. That the puzzle is the voice saying 'you are just a man/woman etc' to keep a great mind grounded.

Once again another plot point that could easily be used to make a character flawed, humbled and give them growth but instead used as wank material for 'SO SMART! SO COOL!'
>>
>>91993057
This comic is completely fucking ridiculous. How much does Ben weigh? That bench is made out of WOOD!
>>
>>91995882
DO ANY HULK TALK LIKE HULK TALK?!
>>
File: S U C C.jpg (75KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
S U C C.jpg
75KB, 900x900px
>>91990151
let's plot a course

INTERCOURSE
>>
If Moongirl is so smart why is her dialogue written at a grade-school level?
>>
>>91997245
Because she doesn't write her own dialogue.
>>
>>91997245
>>91993783
>>
>>91991731
This tbqh.
>>
>>91992279
>Lower East Side
Of what
>>
File: 1486797977993.jpg (31KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1486797977993.jpg
31KB, 550x512px
>>91990151
>why shouldnt an 8 year old vote if they're a super genius?
because then we ask if they're a *genius* can they consent, can they drink, can they sign up for the draft, should they be billed as a legal adult, can they apply for sole guardianship of selfhood?

Besides the fact that intelligence does not equal maturity its to do with being an active and equal part of society where you pay tax participate in its facets and gain a say in its functions "no taxation without representation" to avoid that she would have to have single council instead of being under parental guardianship or a being a ward of the state.
IQ tests to vote? ok marvel wew lad it is then
>>
>>91990151
Why does ever *super genius* always come across so fucking retarded when it comes across to entry level philosophy???

YES THINGS ARE SPOOKS HURR DURR, we get it idiot everybody gets it, the fact they have no implicit value does not derive from the fact that we can see them for what they are and derive meaning from them.
Who the fuck ok'd this?
Read a fucking book you godamn idiots how am i supposed to belive your character is smart when you make they say things a 1st year dropout arts student could tell you with better nuance.
>>
>>91992759

>I learned by most rules and systems aren't designed to make ME, Lunella Lafayette, great.

Aren't these the same people who unironically advocate for Marxist ideology?
>>
>>91993744
I dunno, I was a kid when Obama was first elected and I was pretty ecstatic when he won (the whole "first black president" thing) I doubt a few of them but it's likely that their parents' views rubbed off on them
>>
>>91997468
Deez nuts
>>
>>91997672
gottie
>>
>>91992303
So she's the 'smartest' person who ever solved that test?
>>
>>91997468
it's a neighborhood in New York City
>>
So what has Moon Cricket Girl done besides build a vacuum for the Inhuman magic fart cloud? If she's so smart, she must be doing more than giving lecture at SJWU.
>>
>>91990722
what gauges intelligence any way? even the IQ test that most western nationals use are not perfect. some people have street smarts, then some have books smarts. there are autistic kids that can pull apart machines and put them back together but freed them selfs
>>
>>91990151

Why the hell is there an unrestrained tyrannosaurus in a college theatre?

Why the hell is this tyrannosaurus in question owned by an 8 year old girl?

The T-Rex is not a house cat: it is a large, unpredictable, incredibly dangerous, wild animal capable of killing people quite easily. More importantly, though:

>>91993057
Why the fuck doesn't the thing wear shoes? Wouldn't his feet be fucking filthy? Isn't he gonna track in mud, dirt, gum, and whatever else he's stepped in while outside?
>>
>>91990151
holy shit, proof she is dumb as a brick! Now we have proof to take her off the list of smartest Marvel characters
>>
>>91990151
This is so astonishingly lacking in self-awareness and up its own ass with pretension, holy fucking shit.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (46KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
46KB, 620x400px
>>91995579
Anon, I don't know whether it's the fact that you are forcing philosophical conversations in a board dedicated to cartoons and comics, your obnoxious attitude and mannerisms that screams "young adult intellectual," (You know, the type that thinks their higher than average intelligence is all that and that the general public is just a bunch of idiot sheeple), or just something else in general that I haven't quite figured out.

But you piss me off incredibly.

Fuck you.
>>
>>91992303
Jesus that girl is pretentious.
>>
>>91995774
>anyone who uses words that have more than five syllables one after the other
no one does this

well twats do but most people don't
>>
>>91994749
tedx
>>
>>91992609
Is this what the smartest people in their world spend all their time doing? Updating a leaderboard?
>>
>>91992966
It means your subconscious is shlicking itself over how smart you think you are.
>>
>>91998053
yes. just look at mensa.
>>
>>91993024
That's what, the 4th time she tells herself she's the smartest, not even counting the dream sequence?
Jesus girl give it a rest.
>>
>>91992303
God, she acts like a fucking supervillain.

>Mwahaha, now that I have conquered the technology of Bruce Banner no one can ever question me ever again!!
>>
>>91995875
it's Marvel's new way of doing ruining things
>>
>>91992214
They can't call her out on being retarded because she's black and female and that's a biiiiiiiiiiiiiig no-no for the new Marvel Comics, a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company.
>>
>>91993156
It would make sense narratively but it would still be a chore to read.
Fucking nothing happens.

She reads like Lisa Simpson in her worst moments except she can't even be bothered to make a speech about why everyone should love her.
>>
>>91993744
At least it seems like one of those kids reads Asterix.
>>
>>91990151
>uneducated writer say something stupid
>but he believe it's super smart and all his characters are kissing his ass for stating it
I won't read further.
>>
>>91991518
McSpanky's gets sued hard for child labor
>>
>>91990151
shes a smart character written by a dumb "writer"
not the quotation marks around writer
>>
>So a giant red dinosaur appears in New York city after getting sucked through a vortex from his homeworld and ends up working with a brilliant black girl to..
'Brilliant black girl', wait, isn't this getting a little far-fetched?
>>
>>91995624
Calling a T-Rex a monster is perfectly cromulent.
>>
>>91995802
This is the yellow Hulk, or Hurk.
>>
Why is editing Moongirl into bikinis so popular?
>>
>>91998028
At this point there's barely a difference in quality.
TED talks used to be about tech, now they're about social issues and empowerement.
>>
>>91992431
The problem with Moon Girl isn't that she's black, it's that she's a shitty ass character. When you look at well-written characters and think about what makes them good, it will always involve things beyond their physical features.
>>
>>91998140
>inb4 she finds humanity mostly obsolete and builds a floating city to scoop up people at a certain IQ level then nuke the rest to rebuild the world in her image and expand into conquering the galaxy.
>>
>>91992766
>That throwback artstyle on the heroes
I don't know whether to like this or to take it as an insult to Marvel's legacy.
>>
>>91998284
because 4chan is filled with pedophiles and 'little brown girls' is their favorite meme
>>
>>91998339
Wasp is gathering the supposedly smartest """""people""""" (meaning in this case women, cripples and crippled women) already
>>
File: Miami Lebrons.png (69KB, 1312x303px) Image search: [Google]
Miami Lebrons.png
69KB, 1312x303px
>>91992993
>I'M SO SMART LOOK HOW SMART I AM WILL NO ONE ACKNOWLEDGE ALREADY THAT I AM THE SMARTEST PERSON IN THE WORLD GEE WHY AM I SO SMART
>there are people paying real, actual currency to Marvel in exchange for this schlock
>>
>>91992521
>Busy.
Holy fuck this ho is uppity.
>>
>>91992395
>>91992521
you missed a couple pages moron, there is no transition, it doesn't make any fucking sense
>>
>>91991268
>...I think this means you're the smartest person in the whole world, Lunella Lafayette.

Hearing someone call another person by their full name in normal conversation(and by the Hulk, even) sounds very jarring.
>>
File: 1489462078393.jpg (37KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1489462078393.jpg
37KB, 720x576px
>>91990151
>Smartest person in the world
>Can't find a way to vote and actually do something that matter to make the world better (or even just yourself)
>>
>>91992303
>>91992328
>>91992358
>>91992395
Wasn't the point of Hulk to be Hulk only when he is mad?
>>
>>91999090
>She-Hulk
>>
>smartest person in the world
>actually thinking voting matters
>>
If she is the smartest can she cure cancer?
>>
>"Smartest person in the world"
>Completely unable to comprehend simple concepts
>Speaks like a baby retard

I don't give a shit what the fucking wiimote says, at best she's ultra autistic and her "intelligence" is purely in regards to spatial reasoning.
>>
>>91999224
"He cured cancer" is the memest genius thing to do. It really outs the writer as an idiot.
>>
>>91999250
So that's why cancer still exists in Marvel
>>
File: IMG_2578.jpg (460KB, 1678x2100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2578.jpg
460KB, 1678x2100px
>>91999250
>>91999270
>>
>>91999250
so, people shouldn't try to cure cancer because it's too "common"? What sort of logic is that ? Are ou Canadian?
>>
>>91999321
The smartest person in the world would realize that cancer must never be cured because humans must have a means of expiring in a reasonable time. Cancer is one of those few things that still kills people in large numbers.
>>
>>91990151
You can't vote not because you're 8, you can't vote because you're an inhuman. You literally are a citizen of another country. Fuck you, Moon Girl.
>>
>>91999353
>humans must have a means of expiring
>kills people in large numbers
I smell a Skrull.
>>
>>91999320
>FUrfag>moongirl
so Cho is now 9th?
>>
>>91999321
Pretty much this >>91999353
Cancer is basically the only thing stopping Malthus and his babbies from being right at some point. Maybe after spacial colonization is a thing then we can talk.

And also afaik cancer is not just one illness that you can make a catch-all cure for, but a collection of different things which would require different solutions.
>>
>>91999392
>I smell a Skrull.
Exactly something a Skrull would say.
>>
>>91999422
The dubs have spoken, Skrull.
>>
>>91991960
I like to think that roasting people like her or anyone doing a poor job representing a groups ideals will keep the rest of them sharp and require them to strengthen their views rather than let it corrode in a cesspool like this comic.
>>
>>91992213
>>also, was America always this butch?
yeah, that's pretty much the only thing the author got right.

Frankly, though, I think the author did only read Vengeance and not the other books with America, because she read much more like an extension of her Vengeance persona than the successive portrayals
>>
File: 1493002447565m.jpg (280KB, 1024x871px) Image search: [Google]
1493002447565m.jpg
280KB, 1024x871px
>>91993670
Either nothing you do matters, and you don't have any responsability for yourself or anyone else.

Or everything you do matters, and you have a responsability to do the right thing because your actions affect and multiply across the hundreds of thousands of people you'll know in your lifetime.

Sort yourself out. Nihilism and moral relativism caused the great catastrophes of the 20th century, we've been down that road and it's only destructive and not even logical.

The only truth is in embracing the good of your ancestors, of western values of classical redemption and rebirth on a path to self improvement on the never ending quest to alleviate suffering in the world. It's a herculean task, but you have the blood of your ancestors behind you and the bulk of humanity to help you.

The alternative is that life is so bad it should not be, and I'd be very careful about believing that. That's a dire thing to truly believe.

Read the gulag archipelago, and that's that.
>>
>>91990151
School is eight hours long because thats the work day, it a product of the industrial revoloution fuck
>>
>>91999920
If you believed any of that shit you wouldn't be wasting your time pontificating on 4chan.
>>
>>91990959
Makes sense she'd like an elite democracy.
>>
>>91995624
>Dinosaur
>doesn't have feathers

>Smartest person in all of history
>>
File: 1493002724377.gif (266KB, 250x189px) Image search: [Google]
1493002724377.gif
266KB, 250x189px
>>91999956
Or maybe I do it BECAUSE I believe it.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>91991268
What if she made a mistake and noone knows because noone knows how the puzzle is right?
>>
>>91999979
Right, because shitposting on /co/ is evidently the best way to "alleviate suffering in the world".
>>
>>91990151

I just realized the chick? in the hat in the bottom right is just the writer of the book.

Its almost fun how every time i see a page from this i find new ways to hate it.
>>
>>92000030
it is.
since the day i came here my suffering is gone
Well at least i ignore it now
>>
File: qqex04zeu8ty.png (1MB, 1060x883px) Image search: [Google]
qqex04zeu8ty.png
1MB, 1060x883px
>>92000030
But is is.

Think about it. Rattle those almonds for a change.
>>
>>91990959
Which is complete retarded, if we comparing the expenses with the actual number of kids that are just like her.
>>
>>91999968
There's no physical evidence of feathers in Tyrannosaurus.
>>
>>92000049
Oh please, fuck off.
Nobody thinks you're as smart as you think you are, Lunella.
>>
>>92000064
*science intensefies*
Listen here i went to /sci/ at least three times and i know more about the world than you ever will.
I tell you right here that there is evidence for feathers.
I'm just not gonna show you it because lurk more feggat
>>
>>91992696
>answers

I think you mean "lampshades"
>>
>>91999320
Well, I mean... it's hard to argue against.
>>
File: 1477811793765.jpg (50KB, 377x325px) Image search: [Google]
1477811793765.jpg
50KB, 377x325px
>>92000086
Let me repeat that because you obviously didn't read: there's no physical evidence of feathers in Tyrannosaurus.
There is however evidence in related species which makes it very likely that it does have feathers.
>>
ugh. if someone says they're the smartest person in the world, that's a good argument for the opposite. i'll bet she's a socialist.
>>
File: QRGbui4.jpg (300KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
QRGbui4.jpg
300KB, 1920x1080px
>>91995914
The walls are also Hulks.
>>
>>92000112
>There is however evidence in related species which makes it very likely that it does have feathers.
No. This doesn't work that way. At all.
>>
>>92000112
HOL UP
*Smacks Lips Profusely*
SO YOU SAYIN IS
*Scratching the head*
SCIENCE NOT RIGHT?
We wuz smartest people on earth ;'(
>>
>>91992759
What the fuck is she taking notes on?
Some stupid introductory pep-talk?
>>
>>92000126
all mad scientists are fascists at heart
>>
>>92000137
Yet that's how scientists have come to the conclusion that Tyrannosaurus most likely have feathers.

>>92000148
>*Smacks Lips Profusely*
T-Rex pls.
>>
>>92000196
i'd agree with male mad scientists. but a precocious black female?
>>
>>91990151
>Inhuman
>Why can't a space alien vote in the US?

Look, as an alien, she has to go through the channels of bribing politicians. It's how shit works.
>>
>>92000227
>I know best, everyone should obey me, and my smart friends, but mostly me. just let me do what I want and I'll fix literally everything. praise and adore me.
that's fascism. a totalitarian one-party government led by a ''''''charismatic''''' dictator
>>
>>91993150
He's a Jew, his people own the Empire.
>>
>>91993597
>Or the greeks they based their system on

Which greeks? The Macedonians?
>>
>>91990151
American Chavez 2017 is the worst book out there now, Moon Girl has been okay please dont ruin her
>>
I just realize that lunella means moon girl...so her code name is the same as her name.
>>
>>91992508
>7th
In just about every culture
who gives a SHIT about 7th? And he immediately got bumped down to 8th once the editorial realized that pym came back.
>>
>>91994098
All aspects of 4chan was just a ploy to impress the opposite sex... and sometimes the same sex.
>>
>>91997900
The thing is non-stick?
>>
>>91998972
The X-Men do it all the time with Scot Summers.

You know by Brian Michael Bendis, the guy who started the thing of people randomly calling him all the time by Scott Summers?
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>91992759
And listen, while we're at it, there are systems for a reason in this world: economic stability, interest rates, growth. It's not all a conspiracy to keep you in little boxes, alright? It's only the miracle of consumer capitalism that means you're not lying in your own shit, dying at 43 with rotten teeth and a little pill with a chicken on it is not going to change that. Now come on, fuck off.
>>
>>91992766
>>91992803
>Earth's greatest minds.
>and they're all mine!
>>
>>91990151
>black girl
>smartest person in the world

WE WUZ THE BEST AN SMARTEST AND SHEEIT
>>
>thread about good comic
>50 replies then archived

>thread about single shitty page from comic nobody likes
>400+ replies in less than 12 hours

This used to be a decent board.
>>
>>92002083
No it didn't.
>>
>>91990151
Just want to point out that that entire page is comprised of females except for the father who is made to look disproving.
>>
>>91990151
>"smartest person in the world"
>doesn't know why she can't vote
kekkle
>>
>>92002083
>50 replies then archived
This, the hundred and fifty-something anons in here that bitch and moan about how they want to read good comics always seem to be more focused on reading the comics that get them mad then they are about reading and/or discussing good comics.
>>
>>92002083
Hate always gets people out of bed in greater quantities than love. That's just human nature.
>>
>>91990151
>why can't I vote even though I'm the smartest person ever

You need experience to temper all that intelligence, otherwise you will make retarded choices because you do not have a frame of reference as to how the world works. Granted, most adults don't have one either, but they have a higher chance of having one than an 8 year old.

Being smart is not the same as being wise. Age brings wisdom, as they say.

The fact that you keep calling yourself "the most..." or "the best..." is already a good indication that you are a stupid little shit. If you had two brain cells to rub together, you'd look at all the things you don't know instead of parroting how awesome you are.
>>
>>91990151
>if I'm black and a girl I an pretty much share the exact same sentiment as Evil Reed (The Maker) from the Ultimate Universe but it's ok because the author's self insert approves

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>91992966
she must fucking stink coming out the sewer every day, no wonder she gets bullied
>>
Shouldn't people who get their intellect from powers be stricken from the rankings? Reed didn't get stretchy and intelligent, and Doom certainly didn't use magic to become smart.
>>
>>92002269
She didn't get intelkigence from being a shithuman. She's just THE SMARTEST for no reason because fuck you, we're Marvel.
>>
>>92000574
So I've probably not read any runs where she could've originated in, but who the fuck is America Chavez, why is she suddenly a front-and-center characters in all events and does she bring anything to the table other than being a latina lesbian flying Captain America?
>>
>>91995520
They literally could not pass those tests and those tests were deemed racist, the same thing happened in Maryland because our immigrant population couldn't vote because of it.
>>
The intelligence thing wouldn't bother me if she didn't appear to be so fucking smug about it all the time.

I get it. Kids are know it alls, but goddamn. I hope she get in over her head and realizes no matter how smart she is, she's still just a child.
>>
>>92002356
Someone has to be the smartest, and genius kid has been a trope since forever.
I don't have an issue with that in principle, the issue is that writers seem to think that being smart just means solving puzzles and being an entitled brat. Though I guess if she wasn't such a bitch people here would call her a Mary Sue.
>>
>>91999270
It doesn't, they cured most forms when Mar vell got it. They got all the smartest people together and cured it. Which makes me hate Jane even more.
>>
>>92000064
Lots of evidence to support young T-Rex had feathers.
>>
>>91990741
Given the pose she was in, it's super obvious she was tied to the bed at one point and some editor was like "That's too suggestive." and they erased the ropes and drew a baby leash on her instead.
>>
>430 posts
>not enough lewds
Bad /co/. Bad.
>>
>>92005473

what's up with that? I hope no one is actually reading the words.
>>
>>91997900
>Why the hell is there an unrestrained tyrannosaurus in a college theatre?

WHAT DOOR DID IT USE?
>>
>>92006943
The one they use for the Deus Ex Machina.
>>
File: Kermit on Undertale Hater.png (346KB, 1436x1082px) Image search: [Google]
Kermit on Undertale Hater.png
346KB, 1436x1082px
>>92002083
It's easier to get mad and/or shitpost
Thread posts: 435
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.