[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 1477508121380.jpg (822KB, 1650x1268px) Image search: [Google]
1477508121380.jpg
822KB, 1650x1268px
Will Secret Empire end like this?
>>
>>91986479

end? no.
>>
Hopefully

Fuck Captain America
>>
It would be so lame, but it wouldn't surprise me from current Marvel.
>>
>>91986479
I'd be surprised if Bendis were okay with making him a murderer
>>
>>91986641

Bendis made him a murderer himself

Miles killed the Doctor Doom of the Ultimate universe
>>
>>91986641
He's killing a racist rightwing Nazi (and a straight white one at that). He's okay with it.
>>
It'll probably come at the end of the first or second act. The heroes will think they've won by taking out HydraCap, then the perspective will pan around to show Hydra firmly in control and that the big fight is only beginning.
>>
File: 1270491407985.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1270491407985.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
Does anyone actually give a damn?
Iron Man died a month or so ago and he'll be back for Legacy. This will be what, only the second time Cap dies?
Who gives a shit?
I guess you could say it would be interesting for Miles, but that's hardly a high bar to set.
>>
File: hhe.png (893KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hhe.png
893KB, 1080x1080px
>>91986479
They already revealed the ending
>>
>>91986763
I had honestly forgotten about it. It's probably the least intriguing part of the run-up to the SE event.
>>
>>91986479
The best part is that it HAS to or else Spencer invalidates all of Bendis' CW2 plot. Spencer is getting a lot of freedom to write whatever he wants for this event so he might just do it, and it would be glorious because then Bendis will be BTFO by both Ewing and Spencer.

So either Miles becomes a murderer and kills Captain America, or CW2 is rendered pointless and only an excuse to remove Tony so Riri could screw up Iron Man. Either way Bendis loses.
>>
>>91986824
That's the ending to the FCBD issue
>>
I hope not

I dont want Miles in te spotlight
>>
File: marvel.png (257KB, 277x618px) Image search: [Google]
marvel.png
257KB, 277x618px
>>91986845
>Either way Bendis loses.
I mean so does Spencer for writing it, so I'm okay with two shit writers losing with one event.

pic related doesn't seem so true anymore and boy I am glad about that. Maybe marvel will actually have to TRY with making good stories or at the very least passable ones that stroke nostalgia boners.
>>
>>91986699
this
>>
At this point I could actually see Marvel doing it just to get all the assmad casual morons to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>91986641
Bendis against making Miles interesting, you say?
>>
>>91986681
When did that happen? Last time they interacted Miles knocked him out moments before an incursion happened.
>>
That's actually a time spear. The real Captain America has been transported to the past.
>>
I want it reversed so that when Cap sees the Spider blood on his hands, he's shaken to the core and has a change of heart.
>>
heres the leak you will need to remember"

Miles Morales is the real bad guy. This has everything to do with his character and it gets revealed when he wounds but doent kill a partially redeemed Cap. The very next panel is Miles saying "Hail Hydra" and the story continues. Issue 5 is this scene.
>>
>>91987666
michelangelo's got a bunch of time rocks to make shit out of eh?
>>
>>91986824
If we get a right wing NaziThor I will forgive marvel for everything. gimme the rise of Nordic power again please.
>>
>>91987781
If he actually goes full on Nazi-Thor instead of just carrying the hammer, I will buy five issues.
>>
>>91987813
ME TOO! The shield and the hammer!
>>
Yes, but Kobik learns her lesson at the end and presses the reset button.
>>
>>91986479
It will be the ending, but the last issue will have a special epilogue written by Bendis which shows Sharon Carter getting BLACKED by Miles
>>
>>91987949
I hope so. I hate this revisionist history crap, but I hope we at least get a good run from evil cap before that happens.

Cosmic cubes are such bullshit.
>>
>>91987949
That would be amazing if she does press the reset and undo everything... except the new Madame Hydra.

Proceed to have Steve become Captain America again and now being pursued by Madame Hydra that still remembers him as her special boy and the key to Hydra winning everything. It would be nice to see some actual head games with her trying to pull a Vader and get Steve to turn to the dark side to be with her.
>>
>>91988094
M-Mommy
>>
File: SECEMP2017007_Cov.jpg (336KB, 838x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SECEMP2017007_Cov.jpg
336KB, 838x1200px
SECRET EMPIRE #7 (of 9)
NICK SPENCER (W) • ANDREA SORRENTINO (A)
Cover by MARK BROOKS
Variant Cover by J. SCOTT CAMPBELL
Hydra Hero Variant Cover by ANDREA SORRENTINO
Villain Variant Cover by DAN MORA
Action Figure Variant Cover by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
• It was foretold by Ulysses, it’s haunted Spider-Man’s nightmares for months, and now the moment has arrived: It’s time for Miles Morales to kill Captain America! Unless Natasha…
40 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
>>
>>91987708
>The very next panel is Miles saying "Hail Hydra"
Imagine if this was done without Bendis's approval. It wont happen, but jsut imagine for a second...
>>
>>91988340
The only good thing about this event are the covers
>>
>>91988464
The event is good the covers are good people just don't like it cause lol nazis
>>
>>91986479
I wish that Miles would do it and become a villain afterwards but I know that won't happen.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.