[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Wolverine so big and muscular? Is it part of his mutation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_on1hbq02BM1u8tp1uo1_1280.jpg (193KB, 673x803px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on1hbq02BM1u8tp1uo1_1280.jpg
193KB, 673x803px
Why is Wolverine so big and muscular? Is it part of his mutation?
>>
He's not. Wolverine is a manlet.
>>
>>91985209
jesus he's made out of ballons
>>
>>91985209
it could be a side effect
correct me if I'm wrong, but don't muscles grow because they're damaged when working out and the healing process makes them larger? His healing mutation could have an effect on that
>>
>>91985209
Beacuse he's a top tier bara
>>91985209
I'd rather have command over the size of my muscles than the size of my height.
>>91985337
This is the canon explanation on why he's always ripped despite being a lazy alcoholic. But if that's true why aren't his muscles hulk sized or bigger? if he's constantly repairing himself shouldn't he be constantly getting bigger?
>>
>>91986537
Whopsie middle reply was meant for >>91985267
>>
>>91985209

Because he's carrying around an extra couple hundred pounds of adamantium skeleton. He's doing curls every time he scratches his nose.

Course I stopped reading wolvering comics something like 15 or 20 years ago, so, whatever.
>>
>>91985209
well he constantly has to lift his metal laced skeleton, that and he fights and destroys himself constantly.
>>
>>91985209
This a gay threat?
>>
>>91985209
because he is carrying hundreds of pounds of metal whereever he goes
>>
>>91985267
But manlets are able to get swole more easily.
>>
Why is this board so fucking gay
>>
>>91985209

partially due to constant cellular growth, also due to having to carrying around an adamantium skeleton
>>
>>91985209
technically speaking if someone had superhuman healing abilities it would greatly hamper their ability to develop bulky muscles so ... he'd probably be ultra tone irl.
>>
>>91992780
No, hypertrophy is the healing of muscles. The fibers heal bigger and stronger, which is why you have to increase weights if you want to keep making gains. Noticeable growth takes time. Hyper healing = it takes much LESS time to get bigger.
>>
>>91985209

it's from a capecomic, most characters are muscular. If you are so eager in finding an explanation for a fictional character, his mutation is about rapid healing, he technically is in full steroids mode. He can train, regenerate broken tissue and keep training without having to rest or something.

he is /fit/ ultimate body (if he wasn't a manlet though)
>>
>>91985209
yeah haha
>>
>>91991675
>This a gay threat?
Yeah, don't make me suck your dick!
>>
File: WWJ 4.jpg (49KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
WWJ 4.jpg
49KB, 200x200px
>>91995090
OR ELSE WHAT?!
>>
>>91985209
Part of Logan's superstrength is due to his mutation, like most mutants with a healing factor he's always in the best of health, that means physically fit.
There's another aspect though: his semi-animal nature includes more than just supersenses and claws, he's got the muscle tone of a wild beast.
And on top of all that there's the adamantium, all that indestructible metal coating his bones weighs half a ton. He's basically weightlifting every single time he stands up.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.