[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would have thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: tumblr_ooui69Rvtr1qi5uq0o1_1280.jpg (1MB, 800x1176px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooui69Rvtr1qi5uq0o1_1280.jpg
1MB, 800x1176px
Who would have thought
>>
File: tumblr_ooui69Rvtr1qi5uq0o2_1280.jpg (1MB, 800x1176px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooui69Rvtr1qi5uq0o2_1280.jpg
1MB, 800x1176px
>>
File: tumblr_ooui69Rvtr1qi5uq0o3_1280.jpg (977KB, 800x1176px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooui69Rvtr1qi5uq0o3_1280.jpg
977KB, 800x1176px
>>
>>
>>
What fucking cuck furry sjw shit is this?
>>
>>91983228
Finally Habits updated.

>that awkward feeling knowing your friends are having sex only a few yards away from you
Fuck that is an embarrassing feeling.
>>
>>91983698
Come on now, anon. I'm sure you could add a few more buzzwords in there.
Dig deep, we believe in you.
>>
File: 1385946732032.jpg (42KB, 640x480px)
1385946732032.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>91983718
>trying to watch the revenant while high as fuck and your friends are very audibly fucking in the next room

more irritating than anything
>>
where the fuck do I follow this comic
I know she was putting it up on vice for a while but she also has a tumblr?
>>
I love this comic

I wish the threads weren't delegated to /trash/, that's unfair
>>
>>91984450
Pretty sure the average /co member has a very limited vocabulary don't push them too hard
>>
>>91984577
https://mega.nz/#!14tzGArI!GJVpT9n0k7QzsFGSTvWNfG57LFEn2lJV7X6ydBvIen4

Terribleterribleterrible on tumblr.
>>
File: Funky Winkerbean.jpg (122KB, 237x268px)
Funky Winkerbean.jpg
122KB, 237x268px
>>91983718

>back when i was 20
>at party with people I dont know, and some chicks house that I also dont know
>"me parents are out of town so Im having a party here"
>thinking oh wow this will be just like the movies
>people are drunk as fuck and puking outside everywhere
>around midnight and everyones making out except for me and like 5 other people
>they all go down into the basement where theres all these bunkbeds and small bedrooms where the host girl and her siblings grew up
>they all start fucking on these beds and in these bedrooms
>jesus christ I want to go home
>me and the 5 or so other people just sit up stairs drunk watching a movie, listening to like 20 people fuck downstairs all over this girls childhood bedroom
>cant go home because the house is out in the middle of nowhere and its a 45min drive back into town
>wake up in the morning
>guy is sitting in the living room doing coke on the coffee table with a friend
>everyone loads into cars to go home
>finally get home
>never see any of these people again
>>
>>91984525
It was awkward. When it comes to social stuff, I'm basically non-functioning. So the whole time, in my head, I'm having the "what do I do with my hands"-dilemma, but instead of hands, it's my entire existence.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.