[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /co/ I am a fellow underemployed enthusiast of animation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: latest.jpg (57KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
57KB, 400x300px
Hello /co/

I am a fellow underemployed enthusiast of animation and news stand comic magazines who happens to be in their mid-twenties

Before you ask, I am not a mouse

Now on to the topic at hand. Throughout you years consuming countless hours of mindless media in the form television and print, what were the most successful plots in which a character has taken over the world? And better yet, in which nobody was able to stop them. Which ones would you say would be the most possible to succeed in the real world if, say, an ambition lab mouse with a genius level intellect were to attempt them?

I would very much enjoy hearing about these exploits
>>
>>91980521
There's this one show called "Pinky and the Brain" that had a lot of these, try checking that out.
>>
>>91980521
Read about the Jewish exploits on /pol/.
>>
File: 2016-02-08-lord-dominatorxx.jpg (312KB, 1200x743px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-08-lord-dominatorxx.jpg
312KB, 1200x743px
Consider using superior firepower.
>>
>>91980521
Mojojo had the plan to turn all the world into dogs and that worked pretty well until he got his ass bit by the PPGs, so make sure you're wearing a metal ass, are at least 3 feet higher than them with no steps leading up to where you are standing and (this is important) turn the PPG into dogs.
That was Mojo's 2nd mistake.
>>
File: latest.jpg (221KB, 506x683px)
latest.jpg
221KB, 506x683px
>>91980583
Gee Brain! you should really check this board out! It has dozens of threads with nothing but pictures of silly little frogs, NARF!

I could browse it all day!
>>
what's wrong with your head?
>>
>>91980521

I like the way Niarb Eht thinks!
>>
mid 20s? listen young un you want gamefaqs or something.
>>
>>91980631
BRAAAAP
you brought it on yourself with the firepower comment
>>
>>91980521
What you really needed was a better waifu character, Mr. Notamouse.
>>
>>91980521
Has anyone ever told you that you look just like that one country music sensation?

I forget his name, shoot...
>>
>>91980521
Usually the ones that involve mass genocide and brutal suppression of dissent.
>>
>>91980550
Didn't the takeover the world plots in that show only ever work when the taller thinner happier smarter mouse didn't have the shorter grumpy mouse holding him back? I think the point of that whole show was that they could take over the world easily if the grumpy mouse just listened to the happy mouse for once and if the grumpy mouse didn't just fuck everything up.
>>
>>91980583
>>
>>91981910
y'know the theme song only says "One is a genius, the other's insane". it doesn't actually specify which is which.
>>
>>91982038
Yeah, I always figured the happy mouse was actually the genius. The less likable short mouse was booksmart, but if one of them was insane, it would definitely have to be him. That dude had some unhealthy obsessions.
>>
>>91980521
>>
FREE TSHIRTS
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.