[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Tom Goes To the Mayor good at all or just shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1252794445845.png (429KB, 1129x769px) Image search: [Google]
1252794445845.png
429KB, 1129x769px
Was Tom Goes To the Mayor good at all or just shit?
>>
Makes me laugh to this day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s8Os_32qQY
>>
>>91978312
what the fuck is that Flo?
>>
>>91978835
Yep
>>
Far far better than anything else they made at least.

"Perchance some poetry by a fortnight".
>>
File: dfkgjhsdfjkl.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dfkgjhsdfjkl.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>91978280
Did any of you guys ever go to Pipe Camp as a kid? I always loved going
>>
>>91979015
>Being this much of a faggot
Tim and Eric awesome show great Job was fucking good as well
>>
>>91978280

It had its moments. Some episodes were tedious and unfunny, others were hilarious. Bass-fest was the best episode IMO.
>>
It was sort of hit and miss.

The while "rats off to ya' " thing in the X-mas episode is really hilarious to me for some reason.

>"Now this is what Christmas is all about."
>>
>>91978861

She's the voice of Tom's horrible wife as well.
>>
>>91978280

It had some good moments, but overall I think it was just another mediocre Adult Swim show.
>>
>>91978280
it was okay, but it was another one of those
>Main character is a total loser that the world shits on each episode
Which gets really old after a while
>>
Porcelain Birds is my all time favorite episode. I accidentally made on guy experience an asthma attack because he was laughing so hard at the very description of that episode.
>>
>>91979805

Brrrnzing.
>>
>>91980070
>I'm not finished. There'd need to be a crazy Mad Max Waterworld type situation where porcelain becomes more valuable than gold.
>SLIMED!
>>
Tom Goes To the Mayor gets fucking depressing as it goes on
>>
>>91979170
I still have my Rats off to Ya shirt. Didn't they also sell a Hats off to Ya shirt?
>>
>>91979064
No it wasn't, Tim and Eric and 90% of those awkward extra's they had were terrible at their delivery. The material was good, the writing wasn't the issue. It was the performance, they somehow failed at acting badly. You can see the experienced actors did a fantastic job with the scripts, Zach in particular was gold, he knew how to just be a bad actor instead of trying to insert random pauses and grinning while looking at the camera.
Tim and Eric are just bad performers, Tom Goes To The Mayor worked because so much of their delivery was just voice acting, it was the animators that created their performance.
>>
>>91980401

Also, TGTTM had a PLOT. Not just a random string of bizarre ideas and non-sequiturs, only a fraction of which were actually funny.
>>
Yes. Most of what Tim Heidecker is attached to is pretty funny. I love On Cinema.
>>
>>91980830

>Yes. Most of what Tim Heidecker is attached to is pretty funny.

Go away Tim.
>>
>>91978280
best thing tim and eric have done.

not sure why/how they got so many celebrity cameos though.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.