[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesnt Jack just learn how to make a time portal himself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Samurai-Jack-Portal.jpg (54KB, 615x443px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai-Jack-Portal.jpg
54KB, 615x443px
Why doesnt Jack just learn how to make a time portal himself?

I mean there have been like, 400 of them in that universe it can't be that hard

And he is immortal he has all the TIME in the world to figure it out
>>
>>91974135
It's not available with the Samurai class.
>>
>>91974135
Because he's a fooooolish samurai warrior from like, the 13th century, he doesn't know shit about magic
>>
>>91974239
Like yeah but the nigga has all of eternity to figure it out

He could at least have done something besides pouting for 50 years
>>
File: 45.jpg (80KB, 1431x1080px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
80KB, 1431x1080px
>>91974135
Anyone remember episode 5, "Jack in Space"? He already knows an easy way to travel back in time. He hasn't yet because he wanted to mope around for 50 years feeling sorry for himself.
>>
>>91975257
I'm highly sure Aku would try to foil any attempt to create time travel that Jack would try
>>
>>91974135

He's a samurai not a wizard.
>>
>>91975257

>approaching near light speed
>easy
>>
>>91975298
>able to reconstruct his samurai robe, shave his beard, trim his hair, and summon his sword through meditation alone
>not a wizard
>>
>>91975285
All Jack needs to do is be be jettisoned from the craft as it hits light speed, and since there seems to be more aliens than humans living on Earth, finding one should be a cake-walk considering the number of magic time portals he's tracked down. Besides the ship, he needs only, someone to pilot it, and someone to crunch the numbers. With all the people Jack has saved, at least a few of them should meet these criteria. Heck, the bubble suit people were able to do the math on a calculator.
>>
>>91975322
Aliens live everywhere on Earth. Do you think they walked across the galaxy to get there? Getting a team together and stealing a spaceship would be the least difficult adventure Jack has ever been a part of.
>>
Aku probably killed anyone who could teach him or made it so no one can ever learn how.
>>
>>91975325
The deties did those for him, he fits more as a monk or cleric
>>
>>91974167
this /thread
>>
>>91977869
>Monk or Cleric
>not the Archetypal Paladin who fell and had to go through a redemption arc to get his holy powers back
Do you even fa/tg/uy mate?
>>
>>91975257
the science was probably too complicated for his stupid feudal monkey brain, it may as well have been magic to him
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.