[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stripperella

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: StripperellaDVD_cover.jpg (64KB, 363x500px) Image search: [Google]
StripperellaDVD_cover.jpg
64KB, 363x500px
Why did Stan Lee create her?
>>
>>91973132
cause hes old?
>>
>>91973132
To scam horny teenagers.
>>
>>91973132
I'm pretty sure he didn't create her, someone else and Pam did it and he just gave its name for anchoring.
>>
>>91973181

Which is even worse.
>>
>>91973132
Tits are an easy sell.
>>
ITT: Triggered Tumblrinas
>>
>>91973183
Yeah, I know, but makes more sense if you think about it.
>>
Lee created it because part of Spike TV's debut/rebranding from being TNN, was that they wanted an adult cartoon block. This, along with Gary the Rat starring Fraiser, and of course the adult party Ren & Stimpy were on it.

Although someone claimed it was her idea:

>In 2003, ex-stripper Janet Clover, a.k.a. "Jazz", a.k.a. "Stripperella", filed a lawsuit in the Daytona Beach, Florida circuit court against Viacom, Stan Lee, and Pamela Anderson, claiming she is Stripperella's true creator and Stan Lee stole her idea when she discussed it during a lap dance.[5] Clover filed the original suit herself without an attorney as she said she couldn't afford the $6,000 lawyer fee.

>The lawsuit attracted the attention of local media, and the story was picked up by the Associated Press and national media, including People and Entertainment Weekly, upon which attorneys in New York City learned about the case and subsequently offered their services. Clover moved to dismiss her own suit before it could be challenged and had a practicing attorney refile it, specifically targeting Lee. This as well as creative differences led to the show's demise.
>>
>>91973316
KEK
>>
Isn't she along with She-Hulk the most successful Lee's solo creation?
>>
File: erotica.gif (369KB, 495x272px) Image search: [Google]
erotica.gif
369KB, 495x272px
>>91973132
>there's some secret organization that employs strippers as super spies in the marvel universe

I would support making Stripperella canon to marvel just to have more strong female characters in comics, the potential team ups and portrait certain professions in a good light. being a stripper is just another job. it would be just like Deadpoo.l

what would Captain America think of the righteous, girl scout Erotica Jones?
>>
>>91973132

He thought it'd make him money?
>>
Stan likes tits.
>>
>>91973413
>strong female characters
You almost had me.
>>
>>91973132
To masturbate to
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.