[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In this anti White World who in the O5 Xmen should we Racebend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 2037170-first_class.jpg (157KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
2037170-first_class.jpg
157KB, 450x500px
In this anti White World

who in the O5 Xmen should we Racebend?
>>
>>91972609
Angel; his entire character is just preppy white dude with money
>>
>>91972609
Why not "racebend" all of them?!

-Ice Man becomes a black gay guy. Gotta get that Moonlight fame. Keeps the same happy-go-lucky personality.

-Angel becomes an America-Jew, to go alongside with his Angelic roots. He spends his time drawing and writting.

-Jean becomes a bi architect from Scotland.

-Beast is turned into an Asian-American. Keeps the same personality and traits.

-Cyclops becomes a guy from the Meditterenean. Keeps the same personality, but gets into the occult.

...I'd read that, truth be told.
>>
>>91972659
>-Angel becomes an America-Jew, to go alongside with his Angelic roots. He spends his time drawing and writting.
The rich guy of the group is the Jew? Never would've seen that coming.
>>
>>91972659
>Scottish
>Mediterranean
Don't be stupid. They all have to be left-wing middle class Americans from the coasts. How are Marvel's lazy fucking writers supposed to characters that aren't identical to them but with different skin tones?
>>
>>91972818
...Honestly, I didn't think about that. I just went "he's an Angel, Angels have their roots in Abrahamic religions so...". There are Majority-Christian nations all over, but the Jews were the "original model" so.

You could drop the Biblical Angel bit, and turn him into an Egyptian Angel-esque mutant.
>>
>>91972609
>In this anti White World
Why are so insecure?
>>
Beast literally noghing would change
>>
>>91972908

Well, that is sadly right. Marvel: Where diversity just means taking Liberal Americans... and turning them into Liberal Americans with different skin tones!
>>
>>91972609
Why do we just not have the O5 anymore? They are a terribly boring team anyway.
>>
>>91972659
>-Jean becomes a bi architect from Scotland.
This one sounds good though.
>>
>>91973029

Thanks anon. Honestly, since the Avengers/Ultimates were always America's team, I always felt the X-Men needed to go international. The fact that the majority of them are also Americans rubs me off. Yeah sure, you have one or two Russians, Australians, Germans and whatnot, but it's still prretty limited. Hell, I'm not talking about changing an of the skin tones or personalitties, just change their place of origin.
>>
>>91972609
I literally wish you would just die.
I'm pretty sure absolutely nothing of significance in the world would be lost if you did.
It's not even a funny meme anymore; it's just fucking boring now and yet morons like you drop this shit just to stir up replies because either you legitimately are somehow incapable of finding better things to or are simply too stupid to find legitimate topics of discussion.
>>
Bobby's already a half jew so they could make him a whole jew. I remember when tumblr got pissed that there was no diversity so they racebent them all and some people complained that having Beast as any other race would be dehumanisation and looking down on POC.
>>
>>91973018
they are like the teen titans
>>
>>91972609
Iceman

he transforms into white ice anyway
>>
>>91972609
Scott should be Cambodian or something. Give him an Earthbound backstory by making it so the Shi'ar were never responsible for his parents' disappearance, but rather some corrupt despot in his home country who killed his parents. No orphanage, either, but rather being sold as a sex slave called Virginia Slim.
>>
>>91972609

Race as a civil rights issue is so 1960s.

The hot action is in sexual identity.

Marvel should be cutting edge and skip gayness which, after all, is binary-normative. Being gay is *regressive*, its CURRENTYEAR Marvel, get with the times. They should skip transgenderism too, partially because its so CURRENTYEAR-1, but also because there are mutants like Mystique that render the struggle moot.

Take a stand, Marvel. Make one of the O5 an open pedophile.

Claremont could handle this with style. Something like.... the mind of the adult Jean Grey gets reincarnated into the body of the (what, 15yo) kid Jean. Adult Cylops shows back up and starts a relationship with what is the mind of his wife, in the body of his wife when she was pre-legal. Is it pedophilia? Its an adult mild with all the adult experiences and memories. The best of both worlds, you get the titilation of 30something Scott being all touchy-feely with a teenager while having the rational justification why its ok in this setting.

Come on, Marvel, you were always about pushing the social boundaries and hiding it behing analogies and colorful costumes. Push the pedo-agenda and get away with it, body-switching is your win-win here.
>>
>>91972609

OP. Into a human.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.