[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Ult!Reed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: reed-yt.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
reed-yt.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
He is the bestest boy across aaaallll universes. Say something nice about him. The poor chap needs it...
>>
>>91971883
He tried to save everyone before Galactus and Icursion. Just a misunderstood messiah. Too bad writers made him go full Scooby-Doo villain after Secret Wars.
>>
>>91971955
>Too bad writers made him go full Scooby-Doo villain after Secret Wars.
He's just stretched a little thin right now.
>>
>>91971955

To be fair, that was a retcon as well. Hickman's Original Maker was... less than stable.

>>91971983

Nice pun there anon.

---------------------------------------

Kidding aside, he's really not been used that well lately. Which is a shame, since he could very well have his own book. In another time, when Marvel had better writers, you could've used him for some very "out there" sci-fi concepts. Essentially a "mad scientist" book, but on a cosmic scale.
>>
>>91971883
Ultimate Sue Storm literally killed his sex drive which leaves behind more time for SCIENCE. No seriously, Ultimate Sue Storm cut off his dick.
>>
>>91972054
>No seriously, Ultimate Sue Storm cut off his dick.
u wot m8?
>>
>>91972054

Twas revealed that the kids were Ben's in the end, right? The whole thing in Ult!FF #4 was just a cliffhanger bait. In #5 it was said that nothing happened with Reed and Sue.

'Sides, the dude can create 100 dicks, 2 meters long and 3 meters thick. He is (probably) fucking Doom's (probably not real) mom anyways.

That aside, Ult!Reed has tons of potential as a solo act, but, considering current Marvel, he'll just play a role in Bendis' Infamous series (which he said isn't a maxi or mini, but is finite, so by issue 12 or so it'll be gone), Ewing's Eternity "twas gonna be an event but fuck you" War, and then dissappear.

>>91972078

Don't believe their lies, anon. Ult!Reed's dick is huge. YUUUUGE.
>>
>>91971883
He fucked up
>>
>>91971883
I hope Ewing gets around to writing the Council of Makers soon to save him from whatever shit Bendis puts him through
>>
>>91972171

Eh, not really. He did protect Ult!Earth right until the final Incursion, and then managed to survive and get to Battleworld. He did fuck up there though, yeah.

>>91972172

Same here, although I don't think Bendis will ruin him. Infamous has been surprisingly solid, all things considered.

But I'm just sad he'll never amount to anything 'cause nobody really knows what to do with him. You can have him be a totally psychotic scientist operating on a cosmic scale, or a Doom-esque character without the voodoo stuff. Though he did use dark magic and shit back in New Avengers.

I mean, imagine him travelling the cosmos, picking up alien tech and knowledge, and since he has the whole "expand my brain" thing, actually be able to understand and utilize it. Then set up space Empires, or just fuck alien chicks with his 100 diiiicks. The guy is seriously OP. He could be Marvel's crazier Doctor (from Doctor Who).

Not to mention all the existential/philosophical themes you could add, what with him being essentially a copy, surviving the death of the multiverse, being torn apart, losing what makes him human, all that jazz.
>>
>>91972172
bendis has only made him fuck doom's mom and probably saved her from Mephisto
>>
>>91972246
That, and because she's already seen Hell so he might as well make her see Heaven.
>>
>>91972246

Doom and Strange already saved her back in Triumph and Torment though. She's probably from an AU.

>>91972350

Seriously, imagine having Ult!Reed's dick. He can fill any hole, reach any GSpot, make his dicks bigger, thinner, longer, whatever, just enough to perfectly fill ANY hole. He's truly been blessed by the God of Super-Powers.
>>
>>91972408
You have a depraved and perverted mind, Mr. Anon.
That sort of thing has never had a place on /co/.
Good day, sir. I SAID GOOD DAY!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.