[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sonic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1493444607893.png (783KB, 1020x392px) Image search: [Google]
1493444607893.png
783KB, 1020x392px
The great debate.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12857479
>>
>>91970696
Why couldn't you just write out the whole names in the poll? Anyway, the show on the right was always better. The one on the left was just mindless, multi-colored vomit like when you throw up a belly full of Trix cereal.
>>
>>91970804
And now I see the poll results. What the hell is wrong with you people?
>>
>>91970826
what was so great about SatAM robotnik?
>>
>>91970871
I assumed this was about comparing the entire shows. Anyway, I would still choose SatAM Robotnik. I prefer a villain with gravitas. Come on, I mean he's a dystopian dictator. I also thought that portrayal of Robotnik was a lot truer to the games.
>>
>>91970696
>http://www.strawpoll.me/12857479
Well, AoS had the best robotnik in my opinion.
He even had his "own" game.

SatAM is a stupid series that spawned the most autistic comic of all times.
>>
File: pls.png (477KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
pls.png
477KB, 640x480px
>>91971008
>I also thought that portrayal of Robotnik was a lot truer to the games
>>
>>91971186
>the most autistic comic of all times
>>
>>91971835
This is some kind of cringe masterpiece.
>>
>>91970826
You think a villain merely playing his role as a villain can compete with the animation's sexiest fat-man voiced by a golden bluesrock legend?
>>
I don't dislike SatAM Robotnik, i actually like him. But AoStH Robotnik was so much more fun and animated and appealed more to me as a kid.
>>
>>91971835
Tails Gets Trolled: Chapter 0
>>
All chips on Rob.
>>
>>91971008
>I also thought that portrayal of Robotnik was a lot truer to the games.
Bait.
>>
>>91970696
Pingas!
>>
>>91971849
Never forget Titan Tails, it's always fun to remind people that was a thing.
>>
LEFT
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.