[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>another villain of the week he cant keep getting away with this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: high as a kite mom.jpg (92KB, 978x619px) Image search: [Google]
high as a kite mom.jpg
92KB, 978x619px
>another villain of the week

he cant keep getting away with this
>>
Yes he can.
>>
>>91970658
She had a nice bod
>>
>>91970673
/thread
>>
>>91970658
At least we got some 10/10 ass shots before she got dropped
>>
>>91970658
>another anon expecting and hoping for way too much, and is now pissed over their headcanon not working out
>>
>>91970658
There are like 5 threads open right now just to complain about Samurai Jack.
Go post on those.
>>
File: IMG_0837.png (279KB, 600x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0837.png
279KB, 600x624px
>>91970658
>complains about villain of the week
>In Samurai Jack
>>
File: Trying to leave 4chan.webm (2MB, 940x450px) Image search: [Google]
Trying to leave 4chan.webm
2MB, 940x450px
>>91971027
Basically this. Besides Aku, the Scotsman was the only one that ever really showed up again.
>>
>>91971361
Did you forget about Demongo? Granted it was a 10 second cameo
>>
>>91970699
>another anon who wanted the show to be good, but instead, is shit.
>>
>>91970658
>villain of the week

That was literally the show. Samurai sent to the future to battle all sorts of crazy shit. Are you going to complain that burgers taste like cooked beef?
>>
>>91971547
try harder faggot.
>>
>>91970658
>literally talking about a show with most of the episode titles based on the villain of the week.
>probably another bandwagoner pretending he gave a shit before it showed up on /co/
>>
>Samurai Jack
>villain of the week
The problem with all these reboots is that it brings out all the retards who either didn't watch the original or haven't watched it in years.

Samurai Jack was nothing but villains of the week. There is almost 0 continuity after the first 3 episodes and you could watch any episode in any order

This show has literally one of the simplest plots imaginable and autists want it to have this intricate plot.

I swear if I read the word Kino one more fucking time
>>
>>91970658
Didn't see you complaining during the original run.
>>
>>91970658
>All these faggots stating that the original show was villain of the week shit
Yeah it was, but this season isn't. It has recurring characters but instead of building them up to something it continues to treat them like they were just villains of the week. Why even bother? Just kill them off in the episode that they first appear.
>>
>>91970658
That's the joke. She thinks she and the cult are this big important benefit to Aku and that he'll bring them happiness but ultimately they're just another group of cronies he very likely doesn't give a shit about
>>
>>91971842
>It has recurring characters but instead of building them up to something it continues to treat them like they were just villains of the week.
I hope you livestream your suicide once the mom is revealed to be alive, like the fucking robot was.
>>
>>91971852
She thinks this way because Jack left her. Jack was her lover before he left her because he lost the sword and couldn't handle it.
>>
Doesn't the sword magically not hurt good beings? The goats were harmless; the sword should have just purified them
>>
>>91971862
That's a good point actually, she's probably still alive.
>>
File: fsdsddfas.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fsdsddfas.png
1MB, 1280x720px
This part had me grinning.

>>91971878
I was wondering that too. perhaps that was just
A. Jacks excuse
B. Gennedy forgot
C. They hurt those that pose a threat to jack
>>
>>91971878
I thought it was stated that jack 'cannot' harm innocent people as in he 'must not' harm them or he wont be able to use the sword anymore
>>
>>91971878
No.

The sword can't be used by evil to hurt innocents. Aku can't harm Jack with it.

It can be used by evil against evil or by innocents against innocents.
>>
>>91971902
I always wondered where that came from.

I dont remember every hearing "he would not be able to use it anymore"

Hell, his father in the time period that aku was sealed until he returned.

Or is that why his father was imprisoned?
>>
>>91971633
dubs don't lie
>>
>>91971878
Can't be used by evil to hurt innocents I guess.

Jack was wielding it and he was the one being attacked. But good Jack wouldn't fucking slay 3 cute, innocent, mystical goats.

Sword allowed the his actions but was disappoint and decided to peace out.
>>
>>91970658
he already has
>>
>>91971633
I've grown up watching Jack and this.

It is pure kino though....
>>
>>91970658
>Assuming she is dead

We won't know until they show us the corpse.
>>
>>91971878
>>91971891
I thought since Aku infused the goats with evil, the sword would hurt then. But since other anons pointed out it's phrased more like something evil/with evil intentions can't use the sword to harm people, I'm not sure anymore.
>>
Ashi felt no fucking remorse over killing her damn mother and brushed it off like it was nothing. She also doesn't view Jack as her sisters killer.... I'm fine with her being redeemed but at least show that she's SOMEWHAT uncomfortable with her family's death.
>>
>>91973855
>Mother brainwashed you that it pretty much fucked your life up
>Sisters that chastise you when you get killed and labeling you as a failure
Really makes you think.
>>
File: Phantom.png (659KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Phantom.png
659KB, 1366x768px
>characters get an insane amount of build up
>they aren't important

I can't wait for the guardian to die after a 45 second fight
>>
>>91973855
But Ashi mentions that during the fight, that their fates were sealed the day they were born and her mother just used her to kill Jack. There was not a single bit of sense of attachment between them, they were just tools until Jack showed Ashi the world.
>>
>>91974080
im pretty sure hes already dead. Aku killed him and destroyed the portal
>>
>>91970658
more like a metaphor for introducing your BF to your family that hates him because hes a spic with a weird job and body care
>>
>>91974269
But Jack is a jap with a weird job and body care
>>
You mean like every other episode of Samurai Jack from the first 4 seasons?
>>
She's not dead nigga. Neither are the two he threw off a cliff, they'll be back in the final fight with Aku, just watch. Then the Scotsman, doggos, blue children, woolies, rave people, Da Samoorai, etc will all come back and help take down Aku with Jack and Ashi. I have faith in Genndy that everything matters here. Why introduce them at all if they didn't matter.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.