[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lazy Gods and the Ultimate Evil (Aku)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0836.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0836.png
1MB, 1280x738px
>You have been chosen to deal with the ultimate evil

Why the fuck aren't they doing it?

Why does Jack have too?

He's a mortal, they're gods, it should be easy for them.
>>
The gods did their part (defeating proto Aku)
It's up to humanity to vanquish the rest
>>
I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that Aku, in his current form, is the product of mankind's tampering (the flaming, poisoned arrow fired by Jack's father into the pit of primordial evil).
>>
>>91970385
because they're gods
they do what they want
ain't gotta explain shit
>>
>>91970385
They vanquished the bigger Aku from threatening space itself.

Ain't gonna bother with some tiny-ass Earth shit now.
>>
>>91970385
SAMURAI JACK SEASON 6.

>Jack, chosen of the gods, dedicates his life to hunt down evil across the universe, like the minions of Set, Set himself, and many more
>>
File: 1459656173654.jpg (29KB, 330x327px) Image search: [Google]
1459656173654.jpg
29KB, 330x327px
>>91970385
They're gods. Aku isn't threatening their shit directly, so they have no reason to deal with it, especially when they can have someone do it for them.

It's not a matter of it being easy, but a matter of them caring enough to do it. It's beneath them.
>>
We zelda now
>>
File: 1493534733147.jpg (99KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1493534733147.jpg
99KB, 1280x738px
>>91970385
>>
File: 1395810884518.jpg (13KB, 504x381px) Image search: [Google]
1395810884518.jpg
13KB, 504x381px
The Gods are dealing with the problem. They're sending a subordinate to deal with it. It's called delegating.

Like, do you expect the president himself to come deliver your mail to your house because he's in charge of the government and the postal service is a government service?
>>
>>91970744
Of course not, but I also don't expect the president to make me the official postman to defeat all of isis.
>>
>>91970385
>Why the fuck aren't they doing it?
Because lol plot

>Why does Jack have too?
Because lol plot

Aren't you glad your shitty show got dragged out of the grave?
>>
>>91971020

No, he has soldiers to delegate that to.

The thing to understand is that Aku is a threat to earth, not the universe. He's a tiny shard of a threat that did. The matters they concern themselves with are larger than Earth.
>>
who has a working link or magnet? please?
>>
>>91970444
>It's up to humanity to vanquish the rest

More like literally one guy since those gods were lazy as fuck and only made a single sword.
>>
>>91971457
I got you pham
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5kadde_xcviii_tv
>>
>>91971457
Mega

https://mega.nz/#!dmonEZzY!LUdElLnMPuLuAcSyt6lIPxcS77UizAU0uaTS_hrThlo
>>
>>91971482
>>91971530
thanks desu sempai
>>
Because it's not their business anymore

They destroyed something that threatened to destroy the Universe and only like a tiny fragment remained from it.

They don't care enough to not deal with it but they care enough to give SOMEONE a chance to do it.

Gods are always lazy unless it directly affects them.

It's the same with why didn't Ra destroy Aku when Jack summoned him to deal with the Minions of Set
>>
If they were lazy they'd just kill aku instead of monitoring jack and giving him constant pep talks and assists
>>
>>91970385
I'm almost 100% positive it's a trial for him to become a god.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.