[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Batman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: rsz_o_thebatman_pic.png (201KB, 349x538px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_o_thebatman_pic.png
201KB, 349x538px
Was The Batman actually good? I was thinking of rewatching it but im worried it doesn't stand up to the fun memories I had of it.
>>
>>91969311
Also Barb was cute
>>
>>91969311

It was better than people gave it credit for, and really picked up as the seasons went on. Its highs were never on BTAS's level, but I don't feel its low points were ever quite as bad as BTAS's lows.
>>
File: TeenTitansTogether.png (177KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
TeenTitansTogether.png
177KB, 500x348px
>>91969311
Watch Teen Titans instead, way more interesting characters than ANY Batman animated series.
>>
I remember the poison ivy from that show did funny things to my privates.
>>
>>91969491
They could always watch both, Anon.
>>
>>91969311
I really really loved the zombie episode. It felt like a classic batman story to me. Rewatch that one for sure. Season 4 episode 6 "A strange new world"

Most episodes were hit or miss but the fight choreography was really fun to watch especially with some of the crazier villains like ragdoll. And I enjoyed the different takes on the characters, but plenty of people hated them cause it wasn't the same as the animated series.
>>
>>91969509
Ain't nobody got time for that.

"Anon."
>>
File: Poison_Ivy_(The_Batman).jpg (43KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
Poison_Ivy_(The_Batman).jpg
43KB, 480x358px
>>91969495
Having a DFC Ivy is nice for once. She was a qt.
>>
>>91969311
It probably won't, but it's still kinda fun.
>>
File: catwoman 4.jpg (86KB, 936x700px) Image search: [Google]
catwoman 4.jpg
86KB, 936x700px
>>91969311
>tfw this catwoman was still pretty hot especially with the voice actress
>>
>>91969311
Like btas it has its good episodes and its bad ones. Unlike btas, where it was pretty evenly split, they tend to become more frequent as the seasons go on.
>>
>>91969311
Wasn't this the show where they had Penquin have two masked chicks as his henchmen or something
>>
Anyone got a upscaled download of this show ?
>>
>>91971735
I liked Season 1 because it was still kind of "dark" even though it was a kids show. When Batgirl and Robin got added later, it started to get sillier for me.
>>
File: the batman bane big guy.jpg (25KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
the batman bane big guy.jpg
25KB, 720x478px
>Guitar riffs every five seconds
>>
File: batgirl.png (762KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
batgirl.png
762KB, 1440x1080px
>>91971828
I'm also looking for this
>>
>>91971828
>it started to get sillier for me

But it didn't. More people getting killed off, more tragic backstories, more dangerous villains, Batman himself becoming less quippy and more serious, no stupid shit like Cluemaster, etc.

It only "felt" darker because of the theme songs.
>>
File: catwoman 34.4.jpg (306KB, 1304x879px) Image search: [Google]
catwoman 34.4.jpg
306KB, 1304x879px
>>91971978
>cluemaster
>stupid

how fucking dare you
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.