[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thread for today's comic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: 1493527936662.png (440KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
1493527936662.png
440KB, 1000x333px
Thread for today's comic
>>
>>91966825
If this all disappears, go to /qa/.
>>
RIP these update discussion threads, I guess. was the g worth it? No.
>>
>>91966955
The real treasure was the friends we made along the way.
>>
File: rub_off.png (353KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
rub_off.png
353KB, 1000x333px
Tonight, Leslie continues to make bad decisions by deciding to not do anything at all about Robin.

Guess Robin can stay forever lol
>>
File: 1493528294008.png (18KB, 76x149px) Image search: [Google]
1493528294008.png
18KB, 76x149px
>>91966825
>>
>>91967147
Her head wants to throw her out but her Pussy's like "nigga she already made out with us, you gonna get that ass tonight"
>>
>>91967147
>That "Explain" in the first panel
Oh shit, now Leslie's got Amber's DID. Soon she'll don a cape made out of movie posters and punch smokers at night.

>Panel Six
Once again, Willis uses strong independent women who don't need no men as voice-boxes to espouse his belief that people who are disagreeable should literally die.

Also, Joyce's comment about trade embargos makes me think Willis has seen the Plinkett reviews of the SW prequels, which makes every "What is wrong with your face" joke we've made in these threads completely valid.
>>
>>91966955
just call these threads "Dumbing of age." Like we can lose the fucking g if it means the mobs autism doesn't activate
>>
>>91967517
I'd consider leaving the Subject blank entirely, personally.
>>
>>91967147
That last panel piss me off immensely , Luke did just talk he fought and redeemed his father while Leia was only shooting a few stormtroopers before she needed to be protected. I also don't believe any parents would prefer showing the first prequel movie over the original Star Wars,Willis is such a hack
>>
>>91966886
>>91967517
>>91967558
lose editions and general and just make it a "thread" like OP's. And don't turn the threads into a general by necrobumping and all, new thread for tomorrow's comic, even if this one dies naturally beforehand or not. Nobody can complain about that right?
>>
>>91967147
But Luke was successful. He convinced Vader to kill Palpatine. If it wasn't for Luke, Palpatine could've escaped.

Meanwhile Leia was busy getting shot while the Ewoks did most of the heavy lifting.
>>
>>91967634
Fair enough.
As for necrobumping, is it really just plain bumping if you make a semi-constructive post? I know some people just bump to keep a thread alive, but I think a few "examples" that were said to be needless bumps were still actual replies to previous posts.

Do you think the QC threads have the same problems?
>>
>>91967147
What a non sequitur in that last panel. Also, random action figure talking aside, that interpretation is mind-numbing.

It's a bummer cause I kinda like the part where Robin 100% calls this bullshit Leslie is pulling. It could only be made better if she pointed out that she's not teaching her class to pull this stunt.
>>
>>91967736
idk man, I guess it just comes down to how far dead the thread is and how good your post is. No Litereal "bump" posts, I've gotten warned for that. and before page 10???
>>
>>91967736
QC dies and gets a new one with new comic regularly, doesn't stay up 24/7
>>
>>91967880
I don't think QC gets one regularly.

>>91967869
As long as it's an actual post I don't think it should matter what page the thread is on or how long it's been since the last post.
>>
>>91967147
>Willis: Shit, how do I end this? uhhhhh.... Oh! Some Shortpacked like action figure talk to make Leslie seem deep!
>>
>>91967634
>>91967736
>necrobumping
I've never seen that term outside of shitty forum websites. Kind of a stupid thing to complain about on a website where every single thread dies forever after so many replies. Of course there's no just posting "bump", but suggesting that someone can't comment after a certain period of time is retarded.

I agree with losing the subject line though
>>
>>91968427
well it's kind of only a thing on shitty forum websites. It doesn't exist on twitter or whatever
>>
>>91968271
It's a very basic failure of storytelling since at no point prior was Leslie shown to have the figure nor was one present in the background. Shortpacked! could get away with it due to the setting. He didn't even need the figure, just have Leslie make the comment to Joyce and Becky.

>>91967569
It's pretty damn weird that Joyce wasn't allowed to watch Star Wars but she's seen Twilight.
>>
So who's Mike getting paired up with?
>>
>>91967569
Yeah, Leslie/Willis apparently knows fuck-all about RotJ.

Where did that Luke Skywalker action figure come from?
>>
>>91967792
Damn, you're right. Robin's burn on Leslie was completely overshadowed in my mind by that idiotic last panel.
>>
>>91967147
Willis's thought process on movies just so bizarre and insane. Between this and how he sees The Muppet Movie, this man is ill.
>>
>>91967147
>Chewbacca face last strip
>awkward Star Wars reference this strip
>>
>>91971066
>Chewbacca face last strip
That's right. How has no one asked: WHERE'S BECKY?

She's in the room. Why isn't she in tonight's strip? Why isn't she in a single panel? WHERE IS BECKY?
>>
>>91971023
I MUST KNOW

>>91968982
Twilight was written by a Mormon, with heavy Mormon themes. It was all about abstinence. Seriously. Mormons are some of the most conservative among Christianity's outliers, so they probably assumed it would be fine. And Bella does wait until marriage to have sex.
>>
>>91967147
Luke was literally trying to save his (and Leia's) FATHER. Holy Hell, Willis. How can you be this dumb?
>>
File: IMG_8910.png (305KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8910.png
305KB, 1000x333px
>>91971754
>>
File: IMG_8911.png (145KB, 550x818px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8911.png
145KB, 550x818px
>>91971958
Pretty sure Willis was molested by Kermit as a kid.
>>
>>91971958
>>91971973
now i haven't seen it, but i already know that willis is looking too deep into this
willis should keep his autism contained to transformers
>>
>>91971973
Jesus, its like he's buttmad at Kermit for marrying Miss Piggy. Does Willis have a crush on her or something?
>>
File: tyrone-hayes1.jpg (46KB, 680x681px) Image search: [Google]
tyrone-hayes1.jpg
46KB, 680x681px
>>91971958
>At a presentation to the U.S. National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences in 2007, Hayes presented results of his studies that showed chemical castration in frogs; individuals of both sexes had developed bisexual reproductive organs.[8]
>>
>>91966825
Becky's face is obtaining additional dimensions.
It looks like a Picasso painting.
It's like willis drew her facing two different directions, then combined the images clumsily.
She's missing half her skull.
And yet, due to her only having two words, I like her more than ever.
>>
>>91971754
Yes, but conservative Christians tend not to like Mormonism and it's still about vampires.
>>
>>91971936
I think that may be the actual reason why he shits on Luke.
As far as I remember Willis has some sort of burning hatred for the concept of Parents as a whole.
>>
>>91971958
I always love how when reading this, Willis purposely skipped over the fact that Miss Piggy wasn't happy with her current job, and that her personality made it hard for her to admit that she wasn't happy. Kermit asked her to come along, and she said no.
>>
>>91972102
Pretty much. Miss Piggy had a great job and a fancy office and all this other stuff. But she really missed Kermit. A major plot point in the movie is that she refuses to help until Kermit says he needs her.
>>
>>91975650
Piggy's arc is that ultimately she values helping her friends over material successes. Surely lesson we should all learn?
>>
>>91972137
>Does Willis have a crush on her or something?
She's short and chubby. What do you think? He wants to snuffle that oinker's truffles.
>>
>>91967147
There is nothing more upsetting than that dumpster fire of a final panel.

1. Leia failed and got thrown in jail as a prisoner of war and had to stand idly by while they blew her planet up.
2.Luke talking down his oppressor literally is what caused Darth Vader to have the change of heart to throw Palpatine down a casm. This is a terrible metaphor because Luke was successful using that ability.
3. Leslie already tried using FORCE. She literally threw Robin out of the fucking house. Anything more than literal assault or maybe calling the police wouldn't change that.
4. I'm becoming increasingly disgusted by the rhetoric of "violence and action before words" people have these days. It's so immature and barbaric. "You won't listen to me so Fuck you I'll punch you in the face"
>>
>>91971958
>>91974096
It is also worth mentioning that Kermit wasn't looking for a "job". He wasn't just...trying to get employed.
His mission was LITERALLY to recapture the magic of the Muppet show and bring that back. He wouldn't have just accepted any old job, especially at THAT point where he'd already brought along 8 or so people to his side to help bring the show back

God damnit I wish I'd seen this strip back when I'd actually seen the movie because Everything everyone here says is fucking stupid.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.