[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ksbd/ - Kill Six Billion Demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_op5x04tO691qlxan5o1_1280.jpg (1MB, 980x1515px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_op5x04tO691qlxan5o1_1280.jpg
1MB, 980x1515px
>“Prince Kassardis was swift, and he was young and his mind was honed. The land about his kingdom was barren but not fierce, and the roads were well kept. Even so, the sun had barely dipped below the horizon before he knew he would soon be caught. For as he glanced back over his shoulder, he saw the cruel glint on Vastoki’s eyeglasses as she traversed the bluffs behind him. And a little further back than that, even for all this distance, he thought he could hear the awful grinding of Littari’s cauldron as she dragged it across the bare earth. And even further back, just cresting the horizon, were the bright and lazy banners of Ipreski as her palanquin was borne along into the desert.”
>– Tales of the Silver Prince

Heretic's Court
>>
File: Top smirk.png (125KB, 512x441px) Image search: [Google]
Top smirk.png
125KB, 512x441px
>A couple weeks ago everyone was bitching about Allison being 2 badass and stronk womyn

>Now she's barely not panicking after seeing devils eating people and realizing she's in a fucking horror show and having to grovel before demons far stronger, wiser, and older than her
>>
the rule 34 writes itself
>>
I'm not sure what to do with my erection.
>>
>>91965147
Really enjoy the green ambiance here. Green back always felt more hellish to me than red or orange.
>>
>>91965314
I also like that the author isn't afraid to show Designated Waifu™ as the monster she is.
>>
>>91965314
>>Now she's barely not panicking after seeing devils eating people and realizing she's in a fucking horror show and having to grovel before demons far stronger, wiser, and older than her

I'm not sure the devils are stronger than her. For that matter, I'm pretty sure that Allison is an avatar of Aesma, and the dumber she gets, the stronker she is.

I'd wager there's about a fifty/fifty shot of the White-Eyed Woman becoming a crater if the devils push her the wrong way.

Which...could be bad.
>>
>>91966509
It's nice, too few of them that are actual monsters
>>
>>91966315
balefire, best fire
>>
>>91966646
They're 'stronger' than her without the incubus courage juice.

But without it, she can't really use that power. She basically has the equivalent of a nuclear warhead at her disposal but no real way to unlock its potential at the moment.

So maybe not stronger than her, but more practiced than her and skilled.
>>
>>91966822
It also should be noted that even when she can harness the power Allison is a total glass cannon.
>>
>>91966797
NOW GYPSY IT'S YOU- wait.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.