[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what the hell was this thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

So what the hell was this thing?
>>
>>91953502
Jashi fags ruining a great show
>>
Disappointment your mom's feels everytime she looks at your life.
>>
>>91953538
Are you really going to bring that up in every thread?
>>
>>91953502
A demon of some sort. That episode was fucking based.

A good question could be. Is Aku aware of such creatures and if so, what does he think about them?

That thing may not have the same power Aku has, but it was a lot more dangerous than him.
>>
>>91953632
Every fucking thread until you people stop making these stupid threads
>>
>>91953502
A demon of some wicked nature
>>
>>91954079
It was a pretty based episode, yeah
>>
>>91953502
Concentrated Kino.
>>
>>91953502
an evil demon horsing around on our mortal plane
>>
>>91954750
I see what you did there
>>
>>91953502
Your mama
>>
>>91953502
Alien Symbiote.
>>
>>91953502
aku's second cousin. they don't talk much
>>
>>91953502
It wanted a daughter and chose the most disturbing possible way to get one
>>
I actually this episode took place in the past, before Aku cast Jack into the future. Makes as much sense as anything.
>>
>>91958910
Why's that?
>>
>>91954079
>Is Aku aware of such creatures and if so, what does he think about them?
Very likely he himself is the one who summoned it from the Pit of Hate just to wreak havoc. No matter how dangerous it is, it couldn't possibly hurt him, so letting it out has no downsides.
>>
>>91960415
It looks like Feudal Japan. And nothing in the future looks like it. As good an answer as any.
>>
>>91954105

You know what, I'mma assume you're a pony fucker
>>
Venom symbiote
>>
Remember that episode where Peter dreams of the symbiote?
>>
>>91957681
Thank you
>>
>>91953502
Just some demon that is completely unrelated to Aku
>>
>>91961971
But by the time Jack had gotten his sword Japan had been enslaved by Aku.
>>
File: ass.webm (127KB, 940x450px) Image search: [Google]
ass.webm
127KB, 940x450px
>>
>>91953502
The Venom symbiote got lonely after both her husbandos died. It was either terrorize some family or go back to her abusive ex, because of course Sasuke survived that long
>>
>>91953502

>So what the hell was this thing?

The antidote to fear is knowledge. Like Lovecraft, quality horror can be achieved if some mystery is allowed and done right. You're never going to know exactly what that is, cause the second you do than your fear of it will go away.
>>
Part of the reason this episode has always unsettled me is because we don't really know what it is. It's some malevolent demon/spirit that has tortured this family.
>>91965821
This is exactly right.
>>
>>91962015
Not him but that was too far man
>>
>>91953538
and just like the episode the Demon was killed.
Just like Jashifags
>>
>>91953502
It seemed to have some degree of intelligence, as it decided to keep the girl around to use as bait (though it would probably have devoured her soul as well eventually)
>>
>>91953502
A horse
>>
>>91953502
The sounds it makes are so creepy cool. It's like nasty static from hell.
>>
>>91953502
It was a spoopy ghost, anon
>>
>>91969875
How spoopy?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.