[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love this guy, but why is he such a jobber?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Zuko.png (105KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
Zuko.png
105KB, 333x250px
I love this guy, but why is he such a jobber?
>>
>muh daddy
>muh mummy
>muh sister
>>
>>91950224
because he doesn't let it get him down.
>>
He was like a very good firebender. He maybe wasn't one of the GREATEST OF ALL TIME but what he did in the show felt totally in line with his competency, which was high.
>>
He was a very talented and good firebender in a show filled with child prodigies.
>>
>>91950224
He's only above average when most of the main characters and villains are super-prodigies. He regularly fights the friggin' Avatar, his genius sister, and, uh, Katara. Well, Katara is pretty overpowered too.

He stops jobbing in the 3rd book.
>>
>>91950224
He's was a learner in a cast of prodigies, he had to git gud.
>>
>>91950313
Azula, Toph and obviously Aang are next level. What's a poor burned boy to do?

Katara wasn't that OP but waterbending has OP techniques.
>>
HOOONNNNNNNOORRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>91950224
Zuko was a technician in a cast of prodigies as others have said.

When it comes to form, percions and basics in combat he is top teir

But hes sorounded by people with more raw power and god given ability.

When zuko has even the slightest edge via mental state , terrain or numbers he dominates
>>
>>91950224
Is it just me or are princes always jobbers?
>>
>>91950397
Yeah. Also Azula jobbed to Katara even more than Zuko did.
>>
File: mai and kei lo.jpg (40KB, 480x252px) Image search: [Google]
mai and kei lo.jpg
40KB, 480x252px
>>91950224
He even jobs when it comes to love. Guy is the Fire Lord and gets cucked by some literal who. The best part is she was perfectly content with this new guy. He was the one who broke up with her, and now she's probably going to go crawling back to Zuko and he's going to take her back like the good Cuck Lord he is.
>>
>>91950224
>As Blue Spirit he singlehandedly rescues Aang.
>Rest of the time when he's not using bending he's almost completely useless.
>>
the shame of losing honor
>>
>>91952133
That's because he defaults to bending in almost every situation. He did decently with just swords in "Zuko Alone" and against Jet, though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.