[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SuperMansion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 3437456235.jpg (116KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
3437456235.jpg
116KB, 1200x675px
Why doesn't /co/ talk about this show at all?

It has continuity, character development and it's like Robot Chicken if it was funnier and didn't rely on references.
>>
Probably because there's almost no marketing behind it.
For what it's worth, I really enjoyed the first season. I haven't gotten around to watching the second yet.
>>
never heard of it
>>
Its on crackle thats why
>>
Who wants some cooch?
R.I.P in piece Brad
>>
>>91949294
> almost no marketing

all [as] shows especially originals get a good amount of commercials.
>>
>>91950826
It's a Crackle original. Though the recent Adult Swim run of season 1 did help expose me to it, and I really enjoy it overall.
>>
Never heard of it before seeing this thread. Just watched the first episode. It's pretty good.
>>
File: IMG_0815.jpg (97KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0815.jpg
97KB, 1024x575px
>>91949294
Second season was great.

>Their daughter would have been earth's lord and master
>>
>>91949294
The second season is even better than the first.
>>
>>91952093
Oh yeah, it was great. I was happy to seeRex and Lex come to terms with each other
>>
>>91952360
Yeah that was great.

Robo-Bot really shined this season.
>Yes Lisa! That's why I booked. . The God Damn. . . Room! And I will be finished at the appointed time!
>>
>>91952613
Robo-bot got some great character development this season. They did well with a lot of the characters this season except for couch, who didn't get much development and was basically just there most of the time. I really wanted to see Black Saturn step up to the plate but he pretty much stayed as a "what if Batman were a spoiled NEET?" sort of thing. He might grow up a bit next season, tho. Rex's brother was a cool villain this season. Though they shouldn't have ever been able to defeat the Subtopians with what they had
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.