[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spider-man Black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 2745._SX400_QL80_TTD_.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
2745._SX400_QL80_TTD_.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
Would you read a series of Parker manning up & taking back and wearing the venom symbiote full time?
>>
File: Blue Beetle and Friends.jpg (1MB, 775x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Blue Beetle and Friends.jpg
1MB, 775x1200px
>>91931681
Isn't the Reyes version of Blue Beetle basically that?
>>
>>91931681

Actually, let's make it riskier: let's have Peter actually BECOME venom for a little while. Let Miles have the Spider-Man name to himself for a few years while Peter Parker and the symbiote give their relationship another shot.
>>
>>91931820
Op here, that's something I'd read. Not written by Slott though. Gage sure.
>>
>>91931871

>not written by Slott though

I feel like that was obvious. To be perfectly honest, I'd want Peter David to do it.
>>
>>91931919
Make it so!
>>
>>91931681
only if its not yet another '2edgy4skool' thing that ends with a full restoration of the status quo and the moral 'well that was all a mistake'

I want Peter and the symbiote to have a chance at an honest go at working together as partners, that doesn't depict the symbiote as an inherently corrupting force but as a person that can be reasoned with, and can in turn reason with Peter. Some proper negotiation and debate when they can't agree on something.

I'm not interest in 'yet another back in black rehash, now featuring tentacles'
I want 'Wisecracking Spidey, with a tentacled friend and lots of character development for them both'
>>
>>91932204
This will make them the true superior spider-man
>>
>>91932204

>Some sort of desperate situation (probably Carnage?) forces Peter to reunite with the suit
>The team-up is successful, and Peter decides to offer the suit another chance at working together, which it accepts.
>Peter initially struggles with his new partner, having to constantly remind it that it's no longer going to be a "lethal protector"
>They slowly learn to understand one another and really see each other not as their idealizations of what they are, but for who they really are
>The arc ends with the symbiote realizing that it no longer really wants to be with Peter Parker anymore, since Pete isn't really the man it became obsessed with, and the two respectfully part ways
>>
>>91932516
And what 's Peter endgame for this? Sounds exciting.
>>
>>91931681
Yes I would. And after that arc give Venom to Kaine. Symbiote gonna be soo surprised
>>
>>91931681
Wasn't there a What If where this happened? And Peter ended up as a skeleton?
>>
>>91933371

He lets the symbiote go, knowing that it's good-natured and won't actually go out and cause crazy venom shenanigans

Though that's his mistake, since the suit actually decides that it really wants to be a lethal protector and then finds its way to a certain Frank Castle...
>>
>>91931681
Depends on how it was handled. I kinda like the red and blue more, but I think it would be neat to have a story arc where Peter and the Symbiote merge together to do good things for a while.
>>
>>91933434
That was "what if heroes never return from battleworld", and there was about zero character interactions. Just the bad result.
>>
>>91933472
Lethal protector is not a bad route. It is just against spidey's philosophy
I really want Peter to learn something from symbiote. Maybe accept that he is joking asshole and he should be more dedictated.
>>
I want an Agent Venom type deal with Peter where he simply uses a subdued Symbiote as an extension of his powers. Was there an explanation why the symbiote went to Flash before Spider-Man, and why Peter hasn't thought to do the same with Parker Industries? Does he just hate the thing that much he won't even try?
>>
>>91933918
Agent Venom was goverment project, they looked for a Good soldier. And please, Don't drug symbiote again. It's more than a fancy suit
>>
>>91933918
agent venom was a secret government thing, and IIRC peter was PISSED when he found out about it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.