[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question, why is this show held in such a high regard? It was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1493398713852.png (177KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
1493398713852.png
177KB, 500x348px
Question, why is this show held in such a high regard? It was okay, I like some of the early Season 1 and 2 episodes, but Seasons 3-5 felt mostly lackluster for me. I did enjoy Trouble in Tokyo though

It's pretty autistic how some people whine about how Teen Titans Go "shits" on the previous show when they can simply ignore it but I actually found myself enjoying TTG more over Teen Titans (2003)
>>
>>91930527
A sense of continuity and at least some character development vs lol sorandum ecksdee jokes. The original isn't some pure, perfect, 10/10 masterpiece, but it was a decent show, and is leagues beyond TTGO
>>
>>91930713
Yeah, I get that, but some people act like it's on the level of Gravity Falls or Avatar.
>>
>>91930527
So you like most of the bad parts, and dislike most of the good parts? This takes shit taste to a whole new level, OP.
>>
>>91930763
I was underwhelmed for a lot of Season 3-5 episodes honestly, especially The End.
>>
because little faggots who watched it as kids are old enough to post on here mow
>>
It was 10/10 when I was a kid. I was autistically obsessed with it as a kid. It was my Sonic.

Now it's meh. Teen titans was way better when I was a kid. Feels bad.
>>
>>91931325
>mow
Yeah, go mow the lawn, Timmy. You shouldn't be posting on a website for grown-ups.
>>
>>91930734
Look, opinion is subjective. For instance, I'd put Gravity falls way below my butt crack if I could. I don't give a shit about that show and I hold Avatar as one of the great cartoons. The fact that to you think they are similar in quality is beyond me. Just as one would prefer TTG over TT.
>>
>>91930527
Waifufags
>>
>>91930527
The original show's not perfect, but I'd take an okay show with likable characters, good action, some funny moments, and something like a continuity versus a collection of YouTube Poops that somehow made it on the air.
>>
>>91930527
Nostalgia.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.