[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Captain America Storytime part 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 231

This one is long
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>91929752
Gru spending almost an entire issue having Cap recap his recent stories and cross reference them to allow them to fit together is my kind of autism!

I'm not even kidding. I love that shit. It's like finding out Jack Bauer's piss breaks in 24.
>>
>>91929946
>Gru spending almost an entire issue having Cap recap his recent stories and cross reference them to allow them to fit together is my kind of autism!
This.
>>
>>
>>91929917
>putting Nick fucking Fury on your resume
This nigga
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>91930044
Bad move.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>91930140
I can only imagine Fury's face when a god damn grocer calls him up to get his opinion on a bag boy of all things
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>91930195
I really miss that old bastard.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Secret wars 2 tie in.
>>
>>
>>
>>
Bobbi is cute,
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>91930387
Still mad that they broke up. McCann did a perfect job
>>
>>
>>
>>91930466
>Still mad that they broke up. McCann did a perfect job
Same the retcon also Made Bobbi toxic
>>
>>
>>91930302
Jack is being kind of an ass to Bernie but he's kind of continually fucked enough that's its somewhat earned.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>91930402
Agreed! Shame certain more modern series overwrote that with sociopathy.
>>
>>
>>91930064
Oh it's this guy who I only know from Deadpool, nice.
>>
>>91930602
>Agreed! Shame certain more modern series overwrote that with sociopathy.
I try to give the series a chance, big wasted of money. Bobbi being my of my favorite marvel birds
>>
>>
>>91930642
>Oh it's this guy who I only know from Deadpool, nice.
Glad someone still, using him.
>>
>>
>>
>>91930525
I love how non-violently Cap resolves this whole situation.

I mean, yeah, he did beat Armadillo, but then he immediately reasons with the guy (who is well meaning but a bit dim)
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>91930711
>I love how non-violently Cap resolves this whole situation.
>
>I mean, yeah, he did beat Armadillo, but then he immediately reasons with the guy (who is well meaning but a bit dim)
Agreed for a guy who fought in ww2, he is pretty reasonable.
>>
>>
>>91930289
I love the panels and the story, why do Marvel comics suck nowadays.
>>
>>
>>91930657
There was some promise in the first few issues, with the whole "super power cocktail is causing hallucinations" thing, but it just went nowhere and frankly kinda felt like a #woke female Deadpool at times.
>>
>>91930811
>I love the panels and the story, why do Marvel comics suck nowadays.
2011 editors lay off ??
>>
>>91930833
>There was some promise in the first few issues, with the whole "super power cocktail is causing hallucinations" thing, but it just went nowhere and frankly kinda felt like a #woke female Deadpool at times.
by third issue it went to shit.
>>
>>
>>
>>91930683
Anyone else a bit surprised Anaconda doesn't have a STRONK WOMAN fetishist fanclub that is loud and annoying?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>91930913
>Anyone else a bit surprised Anaconda doesn't have a STRONK WOMAN fetishist fanclub that is loud and annoying?
Weird
>>
>>
>>
>>91930711
>>91930785
He hasn't been reasonable since Brubaker took over which pisses me off because one of Steve's character traits is that he's good at talking to people and he will always resort to solve things through peaceful methods before he throws a punch.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>91931036
>He hasn't been reasonable since Brubaker took over which pisses me off because one of Steve's character traits is that he's good at talking to people and he will always resort to solve things through peaceful methods before he throws a punch.
Ultimate Cap influenced ?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>91930683
>>91930693
Man I always loved how Gruenwald utilized c-list characters, especially the villains.
>>
>>
>>91930894
>Hey, you Frank Schlicting?
>You recently part ways with you Mercenary partner so he could go murder a buncha uggo sewer mutants?
>>
>>
Starfox is probably the only hero in the Marvel Universe actually defined by his sexuality, not just to outside readers, but also to the characters in the universe. Describing Starfox as an actual hero is a bit of stretch. It’s more fitting to call him a cosmic womanizer that goes around the Marvel Universe attempting to seduce female characters. He is most definitely more hot than hero.

Starfox is actually Eros of Titan, a member of the Eternals and brother to none other than Thanos. Unlike his cranky brother, Eros is much more of a free spirit. He is more concerned with the hedonistic side to life. Thus, when readers think of Starfox, pretty much all you can think about is his sexual history. In one story, in an issue of “She-Hulk,” Starfox is actually put on trial for sexual assault because it’s alleged that he used his powers of seduction to entice a happily married woman. More than any other character on this list, Starfox is rightfully, and admittedly, more of a sexual being than a hero.
>>
>>91931189
>Man I always loved how Gruenwald utilized c-list characters, especially the villains.
Bless him.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>91930785
Aaand this is when Gruenwald starts undoing what DeMatteis and Stern did with Bernie and Steve, and the whole Steve Rogers having a job as an artist.

Oh well it was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>
>>91930947
Minor Easter Egg here- Cheap Laffs was the name of Gru's sketch comedy troop/basic cable show.
It also featured Mike Carlin and a third editor who's a bit less of a name. The show also had extensive Bullpen participation, including musical interludes by Larry Hama and MD Bright's band. There's like 4-5 episodes of it on Youtube. Not very good, frankly, but worth a curiosity watch IMO.
>>
>>91931317
>DeMatteis
Maybe one day i storytime his run.
>>
>>91930804
The other thing about Steve and Bernie, they always fucked like bunnies whenever they could.
>>
>>
>>91931317
>, and the whole Steve Rogers having a job as an artist.

Hey, he continues to have a job as an artist. Just one for Marvel Comics.
>>
>>91931360
>Minor Easter Egg here- Cheap Laffs was the name of Gru's sketch comedy troop/basic cable show.
>It also featured Mike Carlin and a third editor who's a bit less of a name. The show also had extensive Bullpen participation, including musical interludes by Larry Hama and MD Bright's band. There's like 4-5 episodes of it on Youtube. Not very good, frankly, but worth a curiosity watch IMO.

Cool.
>>
>>
>>91931005
My comment or the absence of such a fandom? Because the way the internet goes, she seems like someone who would easily get to be a flavor of the month at some point.
>>
>>
>>91931460
>>
>>91931464
Ass
>>
>>
>>
>>91928156
>>91928968
>>91928389
>>
>>
>>91931083
The best Bucky is the one Jack goes on to later have ride him into battle in a baby bjorn.
>>
>>
>>
>>
Poor Jack has been dead since (March, 2005).
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Bernie and Steve are a cute couple. I think her last appearance in Captain America 600.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>91930683
How's he being used in there? Gru created him for a very specific reason (he was supposed to be representative of listless youth who see everything as pointless) but I'm guessing he's long since removed from that.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>91932370
>How's he being used in there? Gru created him for a very specific reason (he was supposed to be representative of listless youth who see everything as pointless) but I'm guessing he's long since removed from that.
Duggan Way and Jeff Christiansen used him.
>>
https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/e/eb/Deadpool_Vol_4_21.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20161022013827
>>
>>91930711
The rodeo issue of Scarlet Spider is great and I honestly would be fine with Armadillo never showing up again after that since it'd be a nice ending for the character. But I'm guessing that's probably not the case at all and he lost that girl.
>>
>>
>>91932370
he got merged with Deadpool for pretty much the whole duration of Kelly's run.
It was bearable at the time but when they got split up again, to his horror he kept having Deadpool-like thoughts pop into his head. It caused him to loathe Deadpool utterly and is wholly focused on getting revenge on deadpool for filling his head with so much inane bullshit that never stops.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Mad also appear in secret empire party variant

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/308/files/2017/02/secemp2016001-party-var-233183.jpg
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>91930668
I know Secret Wars 2 was bad, but please tell me some arch enemy of Cap tries to assassinate Beyonder-Cap and has a miserable time of things?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>91932550
It would have been a nice end, but it wasn't sadly. Some writer made him a sociopath in some other book years later.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Lewd
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>91930908
Why does Steve need a job?
>>
>>
>>91933184
>Why does Steve need a job?
Maybe he needs some money.
>>
>>91933277
>Maybe he needs some money.
Or maybe he doing it for fun.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGxSE70D23o
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
The end of part 1. BRB
>>
>>91931363
My favorite after Kirby's.
>>
>>91931901
Yay Rom !
>>
>>91933921 New Thread.
>>
>>91933872
>Yay Rom !
Fuck yeah.
>>
>>91933871
Underrated run.
>>
>>91930267
smooth spaghetti
>>
>>91935320
This
>>
>>91929706
>>
>>91932469
so this kid was on /co/ before it even existed
>>
>>91932767
This Squadron Supreme story is a great storytime worthy event itself.
>>
>>91932780
What did the Vision do? Doesn't ring any bells.
>>
>>91932974
Mink is kind of cool. She picked a theme and ran with it.

It almost feels like someone making a character in old super hero RPGs, where you end up with a random amount of random powers. She got two (three?) unrelated things, stink and claws (agility/reflexes?) and found a way to combine them into a neat and interesting way.
>>
>>91933024
I'm probably babbling to myself at this point, but fuck I love these older comics.

Here is a cool group of villains with a theme, each with just a few limited powers making it work.

No earth shattering powerhouses, no continent threatening plots, just good old fashioned villains trying to make a buck the easy way.
>>
>>91938240
Pretty much.
>>
>>91932526
>that asterisk used to explain something that could've been too new even for young people reading this
>now actual young people could need the same editor's note because it's too old
Wake me up inside
>>
>>91938405
He digitalized his consciousness to take over every computer in the world, starting with the military's because he was fed up with humans abusing power and generally putting the entire planet at risk, he nearly went full dictator for a bit before the Avengers brought him back to "reason"
>implying he did anything wron
>>
https://pastebin.com/qpxuzrLi

>>
New Thread >>91941919
>>
>>91940506
>Wake me up inside
Save me.
>>
https://youtu.be/Sd7VinvTfiw .
>>
>>91931621
That's okay. Bucky only stayed dead for what, 40 years?

We're only 30 years away from his return!
Also, say hi to Mike "The Man who Killed Superman" Carlin, everyone!
>>
>>91931317
Also, I guarantee the meta commentary on this page is entirely accurate to Marvel bullpen discussions. >>91931639
>>
>>91931621
>>91944301
I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back even sooner than that, like at the end of Secret Empire.
>>
>>91943625
Gracias.
>>
https://pastebin.com/FL7pLdBg

>>
New thread >>91945831
>>
>>91944197
This.
>>
>>91946614
>>
https://pastebin.com/eiKrPLhq

>>
New >>91949678
>>
https://pastebin.com/U3x2xhaZ

>>
>>91953731 New.
>>
freedom
>>
>>91956057
Punch.
>>
>>91931184
>5 comic books cost $3.25

What has this world become?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvRthBSIWlk

>>
https://pastebin.com/QJWh5zdu

>>
New. >>91961059
>>
>>91957154
>What has this world become?
No idea.
>>
>>91932633
That last panel is nearly /d/
>>
>>91933517
Bobby, you married a carny, and wrestling is carny people.
Thread posts: 300
Thread images: 231

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.