[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking garbage ending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: nbjn.jpg (552KB, 1024x1574px) Image search: [Google]
nbjn.jpg
552KB, 1024x1574px
Otto objectively has done more in his time as Spider Man than Peter has in his entire career. He kept NYC safe. He put down the criminals that needed to be put down.He improved Peter's life.

Peter would still be working at the Coffee Bean or whatever shitty job he had if not for Otto. Otto is the Superior Spider Man, not Peter. Peter should have never came back.
>>
>>91928782
Ock did not improve Pete's life. Ock improved Ock's life at Pete's expense and to the detriment of many others. I wish /co/ wasn't quite so brimming with psychopathy.
>>
>>91928782
>He put down the criminals that needed to be put down.
Like himself?
>>
>>91928782
>He kept NYC safe.
Marvel NYC is never safe.
>He put down the criminals that needed to be put down.
Punisher does that. Its a comic, there are as many villains as the plot needs and they are unending.
>He improved Peter's life.
No he didn't, he destroyed his personal relationships and built fake ones.
>Otto is the Superior Spider Man, not Peter. Peter should have never came back.

Otto was not Spider-man, he was a body snatcher.
>>
>>91928782
>He kept NYC safe.
Only for it to blow up in his face due to him crossing lines Peter would never cross.

>He put down the criminals that needed to be put down

See point above

>He improved Peter's life

No, he made it worse. Parker's been poor for the majority of his life. What makes you think he's fit to run a company?
>>
>>91928944
I mean yeah, he actually does put himself down.
>>
What pissed me off about the end of Superior is that some of Otto's ideas were just straight up...genius. That Peter didn't implement them makes little sense. Then Slott has Ock go "Only you can save her" with no real justification.
>>
>>
>>91928782
so if doc ock were to come back after the soul wipe because comics, would he still try to be good, or would it be a venom comeback situation where everything before gets ignored for the sake of nostalgia?
>>
>>91930606
People started disgusting him again.
Adittemdly that only worked before the universal remaking cause they love him again
>>
>>91930661
He's currently occupying a hybrid body of Peter and himself, and has joined hydra in order to help them take down parker industries.
>>
>>91930706
isn't that one a clone? clones don't count.
>>
>>91930757
Nope is otto mind, he upload his mind into one of his Spiderbots, then he took the clone body and now he took a peter clone body to suvirve, he's the superior Doc Ock now
>>
>>91928782
The ending's biggest flaw is that Otto gives up everything because he believes only Peter is capable of beating Norman...and then Peter does absolutely nothing remarkable or clever to win.

Otto could have done everything Peter did.
>>
Look at Pete's face. Even he knows the editors fucked up in mandating this.
>>
>>91931175
>Nope is otto mind, he upload his mind into one of his Spiderbots, then he took the clone-
clones don't count.
>>
>>91928782
Cry more
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.