[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there no such book yet?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: DarkTrinityMarvel.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
DarkTrinityMarvel.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
Yeah, yeah, I know. Stephen is now Magic Stark, Victor exists only 'cause of Bendis and Wanda is farring better over at the MCU.

But pretend for a while. Am I the only one who thinks such a book is a no-brainer? Doom almost married Wanda once. Stephen the closest thing he has to a friend. He (Strange) also delivered Wanda's babies back then.

These three characters have n interwinded history, and they could be Marvel's Supernatural Trinity. You know how DC has Superman-Batman-Wonder Woman for the Main-U, and Constantine-Zatanna-Fate for the Dark-U.

I figure something like that could work. Wanda = Zatanna/Diana, Strange = Fate/Supes, Doom = JonCon/Batman.

Not to mention that you can grab villains like the High Evolutionary, Chthon, Mephisto, the Darkhold Dwarf and others.

So, what say you /co/?
>>
>>91926885

Wanda sucks and any story with doom is either a doom wank or a doom/richards wank. Wanda is really walking cancer. Fucks robots has imaginary children is mutant hitler. Not a mutant mutant not a mutant.
>>
>>91927152
t. I only read events and think I know about comics.
>>
>>91926885
Doom has worked, in a sense, with Stephen and Wanda before and they left on shaky or sour terms.
>>
>>91926885
because these characters are shit thats why
>>
>>91927152

Did Comixology have a sale on "WORLD SHATTERING MAHVEL EVHENTS!!11" or something?

>>91927451

True, but there's definitely history. Pre-SW Doom and Stephen were on rather good terms. And since he's currently goign around saying "sorry", he could try to mend things over with Wanda, not to mention dispose of that last-minute-CC retcon.

Either way, there's some story material between those three.

>>91927544

Damn anon, why you gotta be so original? I can't even find what to respond to such a unique perspctive!

>>91927404

Sad, isn't it?
>>
I'd read it.

Hell, they could have a swanky plush rumpus room in Latveria that they base themselves out of. All three of them can teleport, after all.
>>
>>91927702
get over it, nobody gives a shit about these D list shitters
>>
>>91927763

I'd love to see a "party issue", honestly. Doom holding a meeting at Latveria for all the Sorcerers, and seeing them all interact with each other, as they get drunk, make out, etc, etc.

Silly, true, but still, I'd pay 10 bucks for an oversized issue edition.

>>91927892

Jeez anon, are you made Doctor Fate and Zatanna are rotting away in limbo while Strange and Wanda are playing with the Big Boys in the MCU and getting 300$ figures made?
>>
File: 4fLQuj5Z_400x400.jpg (52KB, 400x400px)
4fLQuj5Z_400x400.jpg
52KB, 400x400px
>>91926885
I'm in need of a good JohnCon story because there hasn't been one for a while now
>>
>>91928334

I know that feel. I started pulling all Post-Nu52 vols, hoping that they'd be good. They all turn to shit and I bail around issue 10 or so.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.