[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

His powers are actually magic-like? What is bagram?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

His powers are actually magic-like? What is bagram?
>>
He's absorbed Superman's chi and is unlocking his own chi to unlock Superman's powers

So far he's got super strength, invulnerability, super hearing, x-ray vision
>>
His powers are based on his Qi now. He can access them if he's in perfect balance. Depends if you consider Qi to be magic or that there's a scientific explanation as to why his powers work when he's focused.
>>
>>91926565
>>91926583
Qi/chi like Power Fist? I can't understand. So every human can unloack Superman based powers?
>>
I really want this character to be featured in an event at some point, though preferably not jobbing or dying to some villain. He needs more exposure.
>>
>>91926606
>like Iron Fist
FIX DA SHIT

>>91926583
I've see a lot of characters that only can use the powers when focused.
>>
>>91926606
No. He was given the powers by the Chinese government from what I recall. They took the essence of Superbro and transferred it into Kenan's body. Not exactly sure how the Superman Rebirth new status quo is going to explain it now that Superbro never existed though.
>>
>>91926606
qi/chi as the equivalent of auras, which is how iirc the Byrne era Superman's powers worked.
>>
I want a Batman of China book. Baixi is so interesting as a character.
>>
File: yj-canceled-1.jpg (149KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
yj-canceled-1.jpg
149KB, 500x699px
>>91926725
Well point.

>>91926725
The eletric bio-aura? I remember something like that.

Also, i miss Conner. And Bart... And Tim.
>>
>>91926725
The Red Superman/Superbro energies still went to Lana to make her Superwoman

Maybe the incident that caused that to happen still occurred in some way and the Chinese government got a hold of his chi
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.