[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goblins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 20170424.jpg (314KB, 892x1213px) Image search: [Google]
20170424.jpg
314KB, 892x1213px
Is there any webcomic author worse than Thunt?

>Chronically late
>Even with a hired colorist to alleviate workload, still misses deadlines
>Had a literal mental break for a year from the pressure of his comic and his constant missed deadlines
>Constantly on twitter picking fights and whining
>Can't write dialogue

Why am I still reading this comic.
>>
>>91922898

Well, if lateness is a dealbreaker than Kaz.
>>
I started following this comic over 10 years ago and even though its shit i still keep reading

Thunt is ok when he isnt being sad
>>
>>91922956
I honestly don't care about missed deadlines. Just put it out when its out. Like OOTS.

But Thunt constantly bitches about missing deadlines, promises to make deadlines and invents new deadline schemas so he can make them, and then doesn't.

And during all of this, especially when he is late, he's fucking around on twitter.

I know this not from dedicate following of him, but just from his apology comics and the twitter sidebar on his site.
>>
>>91923030
He probably has ADD and/or severe anxiety issues that require therapy and medication. Its been years and his kickstarter game isnt finished, and many backers havent even gotten their pledge rewards. I wouldnt be surprised if he was suicidal and has seriously thought or tried to kill himself
>>
How did you ever start? It's ugly as shit
>>
I really like OOTS but Rich is doing his best to wear out my patience.
I'm glad I didn't get involved with the kickstarter, what a fucking disaster.
He never even tells people what is going on, and everything was supposed to be done literally 5 years ago.
>>
>>91922898
God, this man is completely unable to convey genuine emotion and design appealing characters.
>>
>>91923138
To be fair, the kickstarter money was stolen and he's been trying to cobble together the game/rewards with his own money.
>>
those goblins look like shit, they are just people with tumors and retarded faces.
>>
>>91923946
>people with tumors and retarded faces
So basically it's Questionable Content.
>>
>>91923251
I don't much mind. He made a post on the forums reiterating his dedication to fulfilling the rewards, even if it takes another 5 years.

I like Rich's silence. He just puts out his comic and keeps his life to himself
>>
>>91924043
Where is this post?
>>
>>91922898
Arron Diaz
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.