[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol.2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 11

File: unnamed.jpg (91KB, 542x271px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
91KB, 542x271px
Just saw it and I absolutely liked it. Love how Gunn is keeping his promise of making the GOG movies feel like a separate series and not a vehicle for the next Avengers or MCU movie. Although I feel like they went full Quip Mode with this movie, I'm not mad in the slightest cause the first was exactly like that too. Of course there were some scenes that got borderline cringey but nothing too bad. Only thing I legitimately disliked was how they never used the second part of "The Chain" . Also, i found it funny how even through these movies are more comedic than the other ones, someone actually died here. Overall a fun movie on par with the first one.
>>
>>91918354
I agree. The bad parts and overquipping don't surmount the great parts, specially because of the second half of the movie.
also liked the interaction of the characters with th song brandy, but not rocket putting music to play in the intro.
>>
It definitely went overboard at some points (USE YOUR HEART PETER are you fucking serious), the quipping has a few really grating parts, and tiny Groot tried a bit too hard to be cute. Otherwise it was solid.
I'd complain about Ego being a dude most of the time but that's just not muh rather than judging the character in itself, so I'll abstain.
>>
>>91918354
My favorite scene was the one where Mantis tried to get in on Drax's joy of reminiscing about his daughter only to start crying instead because nostalgia is a double-edged sword
>>
>>91918709
This is basically exactly how I felt. Special shout out to Yondu.
>>
>>91918709
>USE YOUR HEART PETER
Eh that was the usual line you hear in movies so i didn't cared
>Groot tried a bit too hard to be cute.
The intro was a bit too much for me but later he got better.
>>
>>91918354
I wouldnt say its on par with the first one honestly because of two main aspects.
the music and the progression of the plot.
the Awesome Mix. Vol 2 was really not that great or alluring and it didnt have to had any star power but some good and great songs werent there either.
also the plot. The first half of the movie felt off and i felt like nothing huge was happening.
but to the credit to this movie after the first half of the movie it picked up the pace and general quality really good and really fast.
the ending was totally good and it was probably one of the best endings.
but overall its not better than first one.
7.5 to 8/10 versus the solid 9/10 of Vol. 1
>>
>>91918354
You made this same thread yesterday, shill.
>>
>>91921655
>damn kids talking about comics on my comics & cartoons board again!
>>
This movie was waaaay more emotional than I expected, dunno if its because Im getting old, but in some parts my eyes got wet.
>>
DUDE TURDS LMAO
>>
>>91924125
if i'm not mistaken, that and Drax+Mantis laughing were the best received jokes in the movie.
>>
>>91924057
A lot of the Quill/Yondu/Rocket stuff had a lot more impact than I went in expecting. Even dumb shit like:
>"You look like Mary Poppins!"
>"Who's that? Was he a badass?"
Rooker really sold a lot of those scenes. Bradley Cooper is stupidly good as RR's voice too.
>>
>>91924234
Taserface rant for me.
>>
File: 1483910458253.jpg (150KB, 700x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1483910458253.jpg
150KB, 700x1120px
>>91918354
I felt like the movie meandered a bit too much. Most characters sort of stumble into the finale coincidentally and then it's suddenly a galaxy saving thing.
I don't know. That did leave ample opportunity for some pretty cool scenes. Rocket going full Predator was fun.
On the other hand Gamora was as shit as in the first one. The fact that she has so much interaction with Nebula who is fantastic just makes it worse.

Quipping was a bit overboard. Or less the quipping, but outright joke scenes that only served to take the piss out of everything and stopped the movie dead for laughs. I can't remember exactly, but I don't think the first movie did that so often. Most of that stuff didn't land for me with the exception of pic related. Also the way this movie just takes potshots at everything it presents made it hard for me to really feel the emotional moments. Made them feel a bit tacked on.

I had fun with it, but I didn't think it was particularly great. I wish they would've had a stronger narrative as a core to keep all the emotional beats lined up.
>>
>>91924523
I totally agree with the pacing and dead note of the jokes vs. the first one, but I think I preferred this one on the visuals.
>>
Same.

Just watched today with my brother and it was everything Gunn promised. It was fun, yeah I'm using that word because that's how I feel watching the movie, I loved the cameos and how the Ravagers are based on the original Guardians.

Rocket's arc felt the most wholesome to me, followed by Nebula and Yondu. Baby Groot was a lot less annoying than I was expecting so it was pleasant to watch and also that scene where the Ravagers are bullying him, well that whole shit was savage, good shit. Kinda annoyed Drax didn't have a single battle scene. And also Mantis was CUTE, top Pet-fu and made for bullying.

>Although I feel like they went full Quip Mode with this movie
The funny thing about this is that the beginning is the goofiest shit ever, everything /co/ normally spergs about is in there, from poop jokes to the Guardians being infantile and Baby Groot selling his cuteness, but as the movie progresses it becomes darker to the point where at the end there's very few quips and everything is played seriously for dramatic effect. I liked that development. I'm also liking how Peter is becoming more mature.

The after-credit teasers were a tremendous blue balls. I'm hyped as shit for the third one.
>>
>>91918709
>USE YOUR HEART PETER
Same as power of the friendship saving the day back in one.

Yondu's death would've felt a lot stronger if they had showed some flashbacks of him teaching Peter stuff or being "nice" in secret.
>>
>>91924523
>Most characters sort of stumble into the finale coincidentally
No, they don't. Nebula's whole character was her ragebone for Gamora and after Yondu tells Rocket he shouldn't be a big piece of shit he wants to go save his friends.
>>
So are the watchers taking stan lee's form to surveil the marvel universe?
Also what is the song that played when those golden dudes appeared at planet ego.
Also do you think Peter will regain some of his celestial powers
>>
>>91926331
>the watchers taking stan lee's form to surveil the marvel universe?
I think it varies from person to person.
>watcher based on Kirby shows up in IW

>celestial powers
Loved the DBZ style fight. But I doubt he will since Ego is gone now.
>>
You all stuck around for Adam Warlock right? And while there were more emotional scenes than I was expecting, seeing Peter think about the happiest moments with his dearest friends was really touching.
>>
>>91918354
When I saw the opening scene was composed exclusively of Baby Groot dancing, I thought I was in for a shitfest, but Marvel knocked this one out of the park. I could do with a little less Baby Groot and repeated jokes, but those things couldn't take me out of the movie. Drax's humour is so retarded, it's a nice change from the "witty" quips we've been getting in the last MCU installments. Yondu and Ego were great, the latter being perhaps the best "villain" since, idk, Loki. Oh, and the visuals were great. The plot wanders a bit, it's not as concise as the first one, but the movie as a whole is just as good.
>>
>>91926749
>seeing Peter think about the happiest moments with his dearest friends was really touching
That made me feel warm inside. The montage was pretty cute.

>spoilers
I got spoiled, but yeah, also distressed Ayesha was hot as fuck hopefully we'll see more of her in the third one.
>>
>>91926764
>Yondu and Ego were great, the latter being perhaps the best "villain" since, idk, Loki
I thought the same.
For a one off character Ego was solid. The movie stickied to the comics more than I thought they would with his character, it also helps Kurt Russell was playing him.
>>
>>91926418
>spoiler1
Did it catch anyone by suprise or did eveyone see it coming already.
I don't read comicbooks, I just know some of the lore and really enjoy the movies,
series and animates stuff it spawned but i ahve never read a comic book/
>>
>>91918354
I watched the movie expecting the team to get bigger. But it stayed pretty much the same sadly
>>
File: Guardians2.png (1013KB, 600x805px) Image search: [Google]
Guardians2.png
1013KB, 600x805px
>>91926899
I don't read comics too but i thought those aliens were from Green Lantern
>Loved the DBZ style fight. But I doubt he will since Ego is gone now.
Should have used the second part of The Chain right there
>>
Cosmo better fucking be in the third movie.
>>
>>91926909
To be honest I'm glad it only got two more members: Mantis, and against all odds in a clear sign of nepotism, Kraglin. Also Adam will probably join next movie.
One of the few complains of the DnA run was that there were too many characters to give everybody enough screentime. Groot comes to mind as a prime example. I kinda like to keep the team not too stacked.
>>
>>91926839
Kurt Russell did an amazing job, the movie as a whole was pretty stacked with big actors. And Chris Pratt looked amazing physically for the role. And he and the guardians probably have the most impressive win over an enemy in all movies so far, Strange's win was more of a speech check than outright victory. I really hope Rocket can find true happiness in the next movie, he deserves it. Also Drax cutting the beast open from the inside, was that foreshadowing for Thanos or just a nod?
>>
>>91927004
THIS.

Howard got a cameo but Cosmo only a pic in the credits? That's fucking bullshit right there.
>>
>>91927023
>I really hope Rocket can find true happiness in the next movie
Man, I related to Rocket so much. Loved his interactions with Yondu. That scene where they're brutalizing the Ravagers was great.
>>
File: IMG_0370.jpg (2MB, 2748x3664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0370.jpg
2MB, 2748x3664px
Dad was actually a huge slut
>>
>>91924523

I agree. It was a lot of a fun but the narrative was a bit of a mess - certainly nowhere near as tightly plotted as free-flowing as the first film, and it suffered for that. The non-involvement of Nicole Perlman - who wrote the script for the first film before James Gunn got involved - was pretty noticeable. I hope for the third film Gunn has some help with the script - he's a great film maker in a lot of ways, but narrative flow is not his strength.
>>
>>91927105
Dad was literal cancer
>>
File: on5bauavlpries7jwshy.jpg (36KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
on5bauavlpries7jwshy.jpg
36KB, 620x470px
This yellow aliens were more fun than expected. One of the best parts of the movie
>>
>>91927168
>you'll never ravage that golden pussy
>>
>>91927122
Gunn ditched pretty much everything from Pearlman's draft.
>>
Best song in the movie?
>>
This was a better musical than Beauty and the Beast.
>>
>>91927281

Perlman's draft(s) are why there is a Guardians franchise. Marvel had no concrete plans for any Guardians films until she took on the property. And she was subsequently hired to write the Captain Marvel script - so Marvel certainly seems to recognise what she brought to the table with the first film.

That's not to say that Gunn didn't make changes to the first film - Perlman herself has freely admitted that he changed a lot when he was brought in. But I think the first film benefitted from there being established characters - and concepts - and narrative arcs - before Gunn came in and reworked the script to better fit his sensibilities. And I suspect Guardians 2 would have been a better film if Gunn hadn't had sole responsibility for the script. I enjoyed it, but I think it suffered a bit from Gunn's weaknesses as a writer.
>>
>>91927311
Best song for the song itself? Mr. Blue Sky.
But the one that was better used IMO was My Sweet Lord.
>>
>>91927792
But it didn't. It really was completely different.

>Peter Quill is an U.S. Air Force pilot who ends up in Space after an experiment gone wrong and just wants to go home for the majority of the story.

>No Ronan and the Kree-Nova War.

>No Yondu and the Ravagers.

I reckon the only holdovers from her drafts are the basic line-up and the teams stumbling into each other while trying to steal the Power Stone.
>>
>>91927958
I honestly thought Ego was going to sing when he and Peter started playing catch.
>>
>>91929285
Ego was the cool dad everyone wanted to have. I really liked his characterization and mannerisms then you realize he's a genocidal maniac trying to infect the universe with himself.

Best villain in a Marvel movie since Loki.
>>
Really enjoyed the movie gonna see it again tonight. One of the few good movies in the MCU. Anyone knows how much time passed from the first film?
>>
>>91929576
I don't remember if they gave an exact date, but it's only a few months after the first one.
>>
>>91929576
2 months
>>
File: Rocket Wink.gif (1MB, 480x393px) Image search: [Google]
Rocket Wink.gif
1MB, 480x393px
>think Rocket's attempt to install a sound system during their opening battle was cringe
>then he tries to make an "oh, i gotcha" kind of rapport with Quill through thinly veiled sarcasm and knowing winks
>tries to impress Quill with his ace pilot skills
>gets all sullen when the team splits up and he's stuck babysitting Groot, repairing the ship, and guarding Nebula
>during the forest fight and the Ravager jailbreak, he makes it a point to blare Quill's music over the speakers
>insists he's only going to save Quill so he can lord it over him. Not like he likes him, b-b-baka!
>that flashback Quill had of him and Rocket testing out the jetpacks and having a grand time as they fly through the air

Shit was cute. Rocket desperately wants to be Quill's tsundere travel-sized Chewbacca. No Space Homo.
>>
>>91930970
Most of them was Rocket making sure they didn't get too "close" to him, but yeah, he was an anime girl he'd be the bitchy twintailed tsundere.
>>
I cant believe Marvel is going full cosmic the hype for Thor is real
>>
So do the Watchers mean we're finally getting the Fantastic Four?
>>
>>91932199
Not necessarily.
>>
>>91932199
I don't think so. The Watcher wasn't probably included in the FF pack. But maybe, just maybe you're right and the big post-credits scene in Infinity War are the Fantastic Four joining the MCU.
>>
>>91930970
>>91931121
Why is Rocket so tsundere? It's a shame GOG 3 will finally fix that only for it to be the last movie with this team.
>>91931990
Same, Thor movies so far has been utter garbage, I like the actor and Loki and by the looks of the trailer, it will feel kind of like a GOG movie so i'am looking foward to it
>>
>>91932382
>Why is Rocket so tsundere?
Because he's a self-aware little trash-panda which makes him insecure.
That's why he doesn't like being petted and stuff since he feels everybody looks down on him/thinks of him a lesser creature and thus he gotta act all tough and mighty to avoid that.

It's funny because at the start of the movie I hated his characterization since it made him look like a complete jackass for the sake of it, but then his scene with Yondu happened and everything clicked. I really liked how they handled him in this one.
>>
>>91932507
>It's funny because at the start of the movie I hated his characterization since it made him look like a complete jackass for the sake of it, but then his scene with Yondu happened and everything clicked.
To be honest i already realized he had insecurity issues since the first movie, It wasn't that hard to figure out
>>
>>91918354
>quip mode
>bad
i love those, why do you hate them?
>>
>>91932610
Of course, but it being Marvel I thought it'd continue being a quirk to make people laugh. I didn't expect it to be one of the best parts of the movie.
>>
>>91932667
Personally i don't hate them. Comic books have to be silly or i can't take them seriously. The problem is for example Civil War, that airport fight that was apprently meant to betaken seriously was filled of quips so it looked stupid and didn't liked it
>>
>that scene where scrotumface faction starts killing the other ravagers for fun, tortures Yondu and kicks and plays around baby groot
Was this the darkest a Marvel movie has gone?
>>
>>91932760
i thought the humor was a good addition to the fight, i dont think humor and seriousness are mutually exclusive, not even in that fight which i thought was really cool
>>
>>91932760
The airport battle was the most comic booky part of the movie and probably the best too. Also considering everybody, aside from Black Panther, don't really want to fight and are kind of holding themselves it makes sense for them to throw some jokes here and there.

You just have shit taste.
>>
>>91932805
Seripusly fuck those guys. i thought they were friends
>>
>>91932507
>Rocket and Yondu try to look like tough, hard-as-nails mercs
>almost works in spite of how Rocket is a talking Raccoon and how Yondu has a cybernetic cherry-red mohawk
>they get turned into warped chibis five minutes later when they go into hyper space

Based Gunn.
>>
QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS

FEED ME QUIPS

QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS

I WANT QUIPS
>>
>>91933243
>they get turned into warped chibis five minutes later when they go into hyper space
It's the little details...
>>
>>91933269
*COCKS x8
>>
File: AHAHAHAHA FAGGOT.jpg (10KB, 425x309px) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHAHA FAGGOT.jpg
10KB, 425x309px
>Mantis asks Drax if she can caress Rocket
>Drax tells her yes full knowingly he'll be angry
>Mantis does, Rocket bites her
>>
>>91926117
They did show a quick flashback of Yondu teaching a young Peter to shot
>>
>>91932909
>golden bitch laughing at Taserface as he blows up
>>
>>91933914
Golden bitch with her hair down was so hot.
>>
Just watched it and really liked it.

People were not exaggerating when they said that almost every line is a joke and surprisingly is not as bad as it sounds. It should be noted that most of them are actual jokes and not quips/every character being snarky like in other movies, which for me is what makes it work. There are plenty of good jokes and in my opinion they outweigh the jokes that fall flat/awkward.

I also liked how every character gets their fair amount of screentime and moments. Remarkable how they juggled all those characters pretty well.

My favorite joke was whatsherface laughing with Drax at Quill
Worst joke was the penis one and whatsherface saying: "he is so cute makes me want to die"

Oh and Stallone and Hasseloff out of fucking nowhere
>>
>>91934941
>whatsherface
Mantis?
>>
>>91934941
>Worst joke was the penis one and whatsherface saying: "he is so cute makes me want to die"
That'd be Rocket telling Quill he'll put Drax' poop in his bed.
>>
>>91934993
yeah i think
>>
>>91935027
>>91934941
How can you even forget Mantis' name?
>>
>>91935043
I don't know, I was more focused on her antennae and huge tits
>>
File: Guardians of the poo poo.png (375KB, 853x436px) Image search: [Google]
Guardians of the poo poo.png
375KB, 853x436px
>>91935018
>>
>>91935018
Yeah, that one was pretty bad too.
Another one that bothered me was when Nebula finished her rant and Kraglin was just staring at her. Annoying how they ruined that serious moment but Kraglin's face was actually kinda funny, and it would have been fine if it was just that but then they made Kraglin throw some jokes.
>>
>>91935382
>>91935018
>>91934941
Personally i didn't liked the Tape joke shown in the trailer. Too long
>>
>>91926899
>>91926978
>I don't read comics
get out of my board
>>
I didn't like the "trash panda" joke. Too long.
>>
>>91933914
>Taserface just gives up before dying

Poor bastard, that's what he get for killing that way Yondu's true companions
>>
>>91927958
>the one that was better used IMO was My Sweet Lord.

This
>>
I think I might actually like this even more than the first one.

Man, that reveal about the skeletons. The audience in the theatre pretty much all went whoa.
>>
File: man-cry.png (127KB, 318x318px) Image search: [Google]
man-cry.png
127KB, 318x318px
>>91927212
>YWN get a golden shower
>>
>>91926117
Spoiler that shit.
>>
>>91918354
>absolutely liked it

Weird phrase this.
>>
They aren't even trying to hide anymore what these movies are, this is a real ad for it.
>>>/wsg/1664539
>>
>>91936387
I am sorry it is just so intimidating I have no idea where to start.
>>
I felt like it took way too long to get into the actual plot of the movie, everything else was just stuff happening that didn't really advance much

Also it was hard to take it seriously when they kept undermining every single serious moment with a dumb joke, but whatever

I did tear up at the end tho
>>
I'M MARY POPPINS
>>
Post yfw Stallone and the Hoff showed up

Also, shouldnt Peter be making references to Captain America? He was a legend back when Peter was still on Earth, right?
>>
File: NEvdaYiwnVw6yC_2_b.jpg (55KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
NEvdaYiwnVw6yC_2_b.jpg
55KB, 600x316px
>>91941193
;_;
>>
Mantis felt like an entirely pointless character who was only there because she's there in the comics (I assume, I don't read comics). She doesn't really interact with the plot in any meaningful way and only really exists for a couple of (admittedly funny) comedy scenes. Why does a cosmic demigod need to sleep anyway? And why would it have trouble sleeping?
>>
>>91937336
seriously? The plot was super predictable, of course the character who's fucking name is EGO is going to be the villain
>>
>>91918354
You didn't hate the opening? Nor all the time it tried to be too funny. I know they have to be light hearted but some scenes other than Yondu's death deserved to be sad.

Speaking of the spoiler did it make you feel? And as a follow up are you a fan of Yondu in the comic? Cause I'm not so while I felt sad I couldn't help but wish there was more time with him to make it sadder.
>>
>>91918354
This is a sequel so you all need to compare it to the previous film.

You are forgetting how good the first movie is and how bad Vol 2

The bad
> Way to many forced quips, especially with Drax the QuipMachine
> Opening Credit with Groot as way to long
> Action sequences are worse - they were not that great in the first one but were well done - with the exception of the Flying Quill scene
> Ego as the main baddy was once again meh and Kurt was meh in it.
> Drax was only there for the jokes and be le funny character
> Small Groot was also forced especially with the Fin Scene
> Final battle was so fucking shit
> Music was worse
> CGI was in places a little awkward and very obvious to being bad like Drax being swallowed or the Ship entering the Cave
> Songs were not as great as the Vol 1
> First Action scene was literally shit
> Still huge use of "human with X skin color" for the aliens
> The Golden skin race ... cmon!

The good
> Last 15 minutes were amazing shit, one of the best scenes of Marvel.
> Rocket/Yondu and Star-Lord arcs were great and well done
> They got me hyped for the Vol 3 even when the movie was simple above meh
> Visually it looks amazing, great scenes and planets
> Stallone and his end-credit scene
> Good Easter eggs and references
> Mantis

6.5/10
Only slightly above Thor 2

I still can't believe why am I hyped for Vol.3 when I really didn't find the movie nothing special.

Is the Original GoTG? Is Adam? Damn it.
>>
>>91926117
>>91933855
>>91918769
>>91941520

Gotta agree. The movie would be greatly improved by 5 minutes of Yondu and young Peter
>>
>>91941548
It was still good man
Especially when they talk about Yondu reason to keep Peter by his side and you see it in the end that he was not his Dad but he was oblivious his Daddy.

Last 15 minutes of the movie was the best part, really well done by Gunn
>>
Also 2 questions about the post-credits

If that's supposed to be Adam Warlock why did the collector already have his pod when he was apparently only made now

and more importantly

Stan Lee isn't a watcher, BUT all his cameo's are canon to be the same guy (at least the ones on earth). Is he no memeing gonna be revealed to be TOAA?
Ignore the comments about needing a ride home if you were god you'd fuck around too.
>>
>>91941588
The last 15 minutes were great, but they could have been even better with maybe more character moments instead of Tiny Groot at at the first half.

Also I dunno if it would have been to cheesy or heavy handed but part of me wants to see a cut wherein instead of Pacman he transforms into Yondu's arrow just to see if it could work or would have been out of place.
>>
>>91941588
>oblivious
fuck my smartphone,Is obliviously!

>>91941646
That wouldn't work since Peter only realised in the end how important he was and how important Peter was to him.
>>
>>91941538
I disagree with so much shit in this post, but the "6.5/10 Only slightly above Thor" has to be the thing that triggered me more. First because GotG 2 is more like 8.5 and second because Thor 2 is closer to 2 than to 6.5.
>>
>>91941904
> GotG 2 is more like a 8.5
You seriously?
Then what GotG 1 is a 10/10?

Thor 2 is the perfect case of Sunday Movie on the Couch with the Family kind of movie and so is GotG 2
Is nothing special, it did not hold or do anything special and the only thing that hold the movie together were the character arcs, the visuals and the performances. the rest is a competent work but still shit.
>>
>>91941904
Thor 2 is a fucking 4 at best, it's so bad.
>>
>>91941904
>>91942102
I would say GOTG 1 is an 8 and GOTG2 is a 7
>>
>>91942252
GotG you are right but GotG is at best a 6.5 and Thor 2 a 5.
>>
>>91942102
>Then what GotG 1 is a 10/10?
Maybe. I'd say 9/10, it's the best MCU movie so far and the only thing it does better than the sequel is having a more concise plot

Thor 2 is an awful family movie, have you tried to watch it with your parents?

Also,,,,
>the only thing that hold the movie together were the character arcs, the visuals and the performances. the rest is a competent work
how does that make a movie shit? and character arcs, visuals and performances are three things Thor movies are lacking
>>
>>91932199
>>91932352
This is weird. Up until now it was assumed that Fox had the movie rights to the Watcher, he was even included in that letter telling Card Game artists not to draw FF characters. Maybe Marvel made another deal with Fox kind of like the one that allowed them to use Ego in the first place?
Fox probably had no intention of ever using the Watcher anyway.
>>
>>91942310
9/10 ahaha ahaha holy fuck you blind drone.
I am going to watch Fellowship of The Ring next and now that is a 9/10 close to 10 movie.
There is even better movies in MCU than Vol.1

Cap 2 / IM1 / Cap 3 / Avengers are better than GoTg in that order

You fool.

Just because holds the movie together it does not mean is good like I said is a competent work by Gunn but it is still bad.
You can't read fool I don't say the movie is shit itself but rather is a mediocre movie and worse than Vol.1

Fuck even IM 3 and Ant-Man are better than GotG Vol.2

You either a blind drone or you have indeed shittaste.
>>
>>91942412
>I am going to watch Fellowship of The Ring next and now that is a 9/10 close to 10 movie

lol, this fukin nerd

>muh fantasyshit is better than your capeshit
>>
>>91942484
I didn't say a genre is better than other genre, I am saying that X movie is better than Y movie.

You comparing GotG to fucking Godfather, TDK, Pulp Fiction, Forrest Gump, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and so many others.

GotG is not a fucking 9/10 not even close
GotG is a fucking 6.5, is worse than the original, didn't add nothing special
>>
>>91942670
>TDK
>I'll just throw some capeshit into my list of classic movies like no one will notice
If you want to take the elitist angle, please do it properly.
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.