[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many people hate Disney?(I am asking about classic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: bambi joke.jpg (68KB, 746x572px) Image search: [Google]
bambi joke.jpg
68KB, 746x572px
Why do so many people hate Disney?(I am asking about classic era because why people hate is now is obvious)
>>
Depends, are you talking about shorts, or feature films?

Anyone I know who tends to dislike the former does so because they don't find them funny compared to say Warner Bros shorts, I don't know anybody who genuinely hates classic Disney movies though other than edgelords and teenagers

Also, people hate Walt Disney for being a masonic government toolbag
>>
File: evil-mickey.png (150KB, 619x424px) Image search: [Google]
evil-mickey.png
150KB, 619x424px
>>91917838
>Depends, are you talking about shorts, or feature films?

feature films and mickey mouse
>>
>>91917838
I agree. Disney has the most boring shorts, hell they don't even rerun them anymore
>>
>>91917671
What is this supposed to be, bait? Because if you mean their live-action stuff or business practices, it's not /co/.
>>
>>91917671
>Why did people make parodies and satires of a popular thing?
>>
>>91919135
wow what an autism
of course I am talking about animation only
>>
File: 7ef.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
7ef.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>>91917671
Unpopular opinion, but I really dislike Disney style.
>>
File: 3.jpg (262KB, 720x525px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
262KB, 720x525px
>>91918218
>Disney has the most boring shorts
kill yourself
at least they were interesting and not the same character X chases character Y through the whole short shit MGM and Warner pulled
>>
>>91919543
>of course I'm talking about animation
>posts a quote that's not about animation but rather Disney's aggressive marketing and domination of popular culture
You're the one with autism.
>>
>>91919808
interesting if you love animation, i'm not sitting through mermaids fluttering through the sea.
>>
>>91920302
well I'm not sitting through Tom and Jerry doing the same shit a hundred times
>>
>>91919157
>Mommy, what is Envy and Jealousy?
>>
>>91919808
>that short
>when he starts squirting the eclairs all over the gingerbread girl
>>
alot of people dislike fairy tales and animal focused stories and/or find the style too happy and the stories cheesy and think theyre just blatantly trying to tug your emotions
>>
>>91920575
eh mate
watch Tex Avery
>>
>>91917838
>Also, people hate Walt Disney for being a masonic government toolbag
which is hilarious since Walt hated getting tied up in government crap(since it took away from the control over his works that he preferred), and only did so in WW2 through a combination of his studio getting partially hijacked by the army(as his studio was the perfect size and location to act as a barracks and AA nest), and through him volunteering some of his services to them due to his patriotism
>>
>>91919808
They're only interesting if you appreciate the art of animation, otherwise they're boring and infantile.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.