[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

someone know what happened to pic related? and how the actual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: all-america-comix-image-527x800.jpg (100KB, 527x800px) Image search: [Google]
all-america-comix-image-527x800.jpg
100KB, 527x800px
someone know what happened to pic related? and how the actual America is so fucking bad?
>>
>Does anyone know how this is so bad?
I don't know how to answer this question. Bad writing, I guess?
>>
>>91910459
My Google-fu has failed me. I can't find any recent news on this not even on Images site. The fuck?
>>
Marvel's writing scouts are garbage and ideologically driven rather then quality driven so Gabby Rivera got hired because they wanted "a queer latina female" writer.

So they put that Queer Latina Female writer on a book about a queer latina female. Little did they know, whoever hired Gabe Riverra doesn't know what the fuck they are doing and they hired a garbage writer.

That's how we got America #1.
>>
>>91910542
>holy menstruation!
>>
>>91910459
It was announced, that's it. A lot of stuff announced at Image Expo takes awhile to come out.
>>
>>91910542
Marvel's writers are either novelists who've never written a comic in their lives and were only recruited because of their race (Coates, Rivera), burnout old writers who burned bridges at DC and whose attempts at creator-owned comics failed to make a buck (Waid, Robinson), and writers who are so high up that getting another job would be a net loss (Bendis).
>>
>>91910719
Where would Costa and Duggan fall under?
>>
>>91910746
Regular unremarkable writers.
>>
>>91910719
I know creator-owned comics are a better business decisions for A-list authors than working at either of the Big Two, but it's strange how all of the names from only a few years ago like Brubaker, Fraction, DeConnick, Remender, Hickman, and Ellis are all long gone from Marvel. While DC's managed to recruit successful indie comic writers like Gene Luen Yang.
>>
>>91910904
Yeah, it's becoming a trend for Marvel and they're pretty boned. Lemire has also left Marvel to focus on creator owned stuff. They can't keep their big writers around for shit these days. The only thing they excel at is getting artists.
>>
>>91910904
Speaking of which how long are exclusive contracts with the Big 2? I desperately want to see King doing indie shit.
>>
Is it already time to storytime it again?
>>
>>91911027
no
>>
>>91911027
Nah everybody has already read that shit.

It's really bad
>>
>>91911027
Wait until next week for the third issue.
>>
>>91911017
I don't think DC will want King to leave, his Batman is doing very well. Comparable to Morrison's numbers.

Not quite Snyder's numbers though.

My guess is DC is going to try to keep King as long as possible.
>>
>>91911017
At least 2 years.

We'll get Sheriff of Khorasan soon enough though
>>
>>91910719
>Marvel's writers are either novelists who've never written a comic in their lives

That reminds me, Anne Rice expressed interest in writing for Marvel and I would kind of like to see what she would do.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.