[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We will never ever get season 4 and almost all the downloads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Batman_Beyond.png (354KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Batman_Beyond.png
354KB, 500x500px
We will never ever get season 4 and almost all the downloads of season 1-3 suck.
R I P Batman Beyond animated series
/co/ misses you
>>
>>91907946
Anyone else think Epilogue sucked? It kind of shat on one of the most important aspects of the show. JLU was god tier, but for some reason Timm and crew really liked retcons in that show, and they all were shitty ones.
>>
rip in piece batman beyond
one day someone will give you a proper ending
>>
anyome got a decent dl for seasons 1-3
>>
>>91907946
The show itself sucks, fag.

>>91908013
>Anyone else think Epilogue sucked?
Yes.
>>
lol join a private tracker
>>
>>91908013
I love the concept of Epilogue - Waller realizing that world needed a Batman and setting out to create one - but hated the DNA overwriting part of it. It could easily have been done without it.
>>
>>91908861
That's a really stupid justification.
>>
>>91908776
Show was great you fag
>>
File: SyXB99V.jpg (5KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
SyXB99V.jpg
5KB, 240x210px
>>91908776
Show wasnt that bad you're just an idiot
>>91908751
go to /wsr/ and they might hook you up
>>
>>91907946
>almost all the downloads of season 1-3 suck
What's wrong with the DarkDream encodes? From what I recall they were really good.
>>
>>91910427
>Show wasnt that bad you're just an idiot
Recycled villains.
Teenage angst.
Spider-Man quips.
Bruce did all the detective work.
The suit did all the combat work.

The show was fucking shit.
>>
>>91911374
Never heard of the darkdream encodes
care to share ?

>>91911444
Bruce always did all the detective bits you dip.
>>
>>91912887
Just google Batman Beyond Darkdream.
>>
>>91912944
I found the extratorrent account
this stuff is gold
thanks anon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.