[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT "I don't get it"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (729KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
729KB, 1280x720px
I was going through some old screen shots and I found something interesting

Ever notice compared to all the other leagures that are "human" Superman looks huge as fuck?

Later on when they recreate him in animated movies, he's not that big. Hell, they make him look averagely buff. So why s it in JL(U) they made him look so ridiculously big?
>>
>>91903415
i hear they make medication for autism.
>>
>>91903415
Batman was just as big.

Superman could even wear Batman's costume and fool villains.
>>
>>91903445
>I have nothing to say to this so better insult him
and here I thought /co/ had somewhat of a brain

>>91903456
I think he did that once in The New Adventures of Batman and Superman.
>>
>>91903456
I love it when Bruce and Clark conveniently look so much alike.
>>
>>91903415
Its literally just that fucking neckline.

Like holy shit, now that I see it, fuck that's actually pretty gross.
>>
>>91903415
Later animated films use the Jim Lee Batman, and since Jim Lee can only draw exactly three body types (Man, Woman, and Huge), they make Bruce and Clark the exact same build.

Prior to Jim Lee's complete lack of artistic flexibility applying across all of DC, Batman WAS shorter then Superman by about two inches and was about thirty pounds lighter in top of it; Bruce had a leaner, more acrobatic build (what with him being, you know, AN ACROBAT and all), while Clark was this linebacker huge guy with all of his weight on his upper body.

This is no longer visible because artistic consistency has gone the way of decent editors and GOP's writers in comics.
>>
File: Superman-10-Super-Sons-prequel.jpg (229KB, 791x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Superman-10-Super-Sons-prequel.jpg
229KB, 791x1200px
>>91904345
>This is no longer visible because artistic consistency has gone the way of decent editors and GOP's writers in comics.
At least get your facts straight before bitching.
>>
They probably made him larger in JL to emphasize his role on the team as the strongest member.
>>
>>91903415
you kinda answered your own question there
they made him big so he'd still be the big guy in a group of big guys
>>
>>91904345
>bruce as a shorter, leaner acrobat
he's 6'3" and 220, dude.
>>
>>91904694
>>91904704
I can see this
>>
>>91903445
Do they actually?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.