[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These three meet up. How does it go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 2389829.png (700KB, 1160x427px) Image search: [Google]
2389829.png
700KB, 1160x427px
These three meet up. How does it go?
>>
>>91903362
They all become bros and go shopping.
>>
>>91903362
Doof tries his best to impress both of them but ends up screwing up as usual but he gains their respect anyway because that's usually how things go for him

Robbie memes himself into the nth dimension

idk what happens next
>>
>>91903362
A musical number.
>>
>>91903362
shit.. I should be able to... come up with something here..
okay, for starters, Drakken would be amazed that for once he's the most serious villain in the room
Doof and Robbie would work on some kind of food-related thing, but Heinz would just eat it before it could be weaponized
... i ahvent seen kim possiboo in forever, what did drakken do usually? like, beams?
>>
>>91903362
Who is the middle one?
>>
Here's how it works, they all follow one master plan, but each do different stages of it, for where they excel at:

Drakken: Creates the master plan

Doofenshmirtz: Acquires/invents all machines and supplies needed for the master plan

Robbie: Personally executes the master plan utilizing the machines/equipment supplied
>>
>>91905872
robbie rotten, the villain of a disturbing american adaptation of an icelandic preschooler show that was basically chelly obammy's wet dream. it was all "food is bad, anyone who tries to get you to eat, just say no" bullshit.
>>
>>91905954
He's number 1 you fucking faggot
>>
They have a we are number one music number
>>
I feel like each one would be confused by the other two's goals. Robbie just wants people in his town to be lazy, probably doesn't want to put to much effort into taking anything over. Doof will probably have some stupid plan to remove a small inconvenience from his life. Drakken would be frustrated he is the only serious villain. The result is constant bickering and they would basically be the three stooges of villains.
>>
>>91903362

>Drakken makes fun of Doof because of the latter having a platypus for a nemesis.
>They switch for the day.
>Heinz gives Shego the day off since he usually works alone, builds an inator, and waits for Kim Possible to show up and foil him. She doesn't though since he hasn't done anything to draw her attention. There's no OWCA to send her to him.
>Drakken gets his ass handed to him by Perry.
>>
>>91909367
>Doof never goes through with his plan because nobody showed up.
>>
Robbie Rotten sells them ice cream under the disguise of an ice cream vendor. When the mustache falls off and Doffenschmirtz and Drakken discover his identity, Robbie plays it cool and says "Who did you expect? Sportaflop?" They all laugh and share ice cream.
>>
>>91903362
Like a show I would wanna watch.
>>
>>91908260
>>91911440
Lads can we fund this
>>
>>91910731

>I'm just... nobody showed up, Perry the Platypus. I went through the trouble of building an Inator, practiced my evil speech, and nobody came to thwart me. Nobody! It was completely unprofessional. At least you care enough about your job to actually show up, Perry the Platypus. At least you care.

>I don't know, Doctor D. Should you really be trying to use an invention you don't know anything about?
>Oh, come on, Shego! It's not like it's just going to blow up if I push a random butt-
>>
>>91905954
Food is bad so at least this show is redpilled
>>
>>91913096
jej, would watch a crossover so hard
>>
>>91908004

Roger that!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.