[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there's always time for a song

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4965.jpg (45KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4965.jpg
45KB, 320x320px
there's always time for a song
>>
>>91897343
I guess
>>
File: tony disappears.gif (1021KB, 393x220px) Image search: [Google]
tony disappears.gif
1021KB, 393x220px
>>
What if time is just a product of human perception?
>>
>>91897343
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>91897343
I know we meme about this series a lot but I would just like to say they were beautifully crafted and well made and I enjoyed them quite a bit
>>
>>91901510
The last episode sucked
>>
>I'm a /v/ user. I'm a shitposter type guy.
>>
>>91901782
It did.
>>
>>91901782
I would have enjoyed it more if there hadn't been that 2D segment, but I found the live action bit to be pretty funny.
>>
>>91901824
Why is /v/ so damn good at this?
>>
>>91901824
>>91902215
it's in their blood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5CBhPDQDr4
>>
File: 803.gif (1MB, 320x218px) Image search: [Google]
803.gif
1MB, 320x218px
>>91902369
Holy fuck
>>
>>91902369
>inside my mind there is a digital wife
These fucking lyrics, this is amazing. I'll never say anything bad about /v/ ever again. Today.
>>
>>91901782
I liked it, but hated how ambiguous the last part of it is.
>>
>>91901782
Really dude? I liked it the most I think.
Didn't have a song, but it was a cool story.
>>
>>91900219
That's like asking "what if light is just a product of human perception", ya daft buzzard. Just because all qualia must first be conceptualized under a human abstraction before being rationalized does not mean they do not correspond to concrete phenomenon that can, if anything can, be said to be indisputably real.
>>
>>91902369
>DICK!
Ahm laffin
>>
>>91902369
/v/ the musical has some surprisingly decent shit, No Games Inc. was another good one, and of course the classics like In There, Board That We Call /v/, and of course
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LVq-MWuDaU
>>
>>91902369
Think about the sheer effort some autistic faggot put into making this
>>
>>91902369
>inside my mind there is a digital wife
>look, PS3 games
>fucking normies REEEEEEEEEE
i'm losing it
>>
File: 1446240575883.jpg (33KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1446240575883.jpg
33KB, 250x250px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuaW5IzbnUc
>tfw you make a song parody about Chris Chan and he comments on the video
>>
>>91903144
And let's not forget: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB6tqxqwSfU
>>
>>91900219

The whale will always be scarrier
>>
>>91902369

>Look PS3 games

Every fucking time
No matter the state of any game console
The original was stated for PS3 and it will never go away
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0lgswGOgrs
>>
>>91904404
Can somebody post the whale? I want to see it.
>>
>>91902906
Time is only a illusion, we just measure the events of things happening, but directly time doesn't exist.
>>
>>91902369

/v/ has to religiously make a musical every single fucking year

My favorite will always This is Halloween "This is Misogony"
>>
>>91902369

>The printer scene being the FRIDAY threads

Perfect
>>
>>91905196
How do things "happen"? A "happening" is a change. Change with respect to what? Change with respect to time.

If the metric space on which any degree of difference capable of being recognized is defined over is "not real" then nothing is real.
>>
>>91902369

>Look PS4 games
>Look PS3 games
>E3

Kek
>>
>>91902906
I dint think time and light are so easily comparable

We can study light, but we use time as a measurement

How does one study time, not its affects but the concept itself?
>>
>>91901782
pleb
>>
>>91906871
This stuff's over my head, but I recall reading that time dilations have already been observed. Something about beams of light moving the same distance at different rates, which shouldn't otherwise be possible since the speed of light is constant.
>>
>>91901782
Nah, it was the proper end to this series.
>>
>>91906871
The same way we study light: with mathematics and observation. How is a photograph a valid study of light, but a clock not a valid study of time?

For example: there are two competing theories of time: an Orthogonal Newtonian Space and a general relativity-derived Minkowski Spacetime (no one really still believed in Newtonian space, but still, it was once an understanding of time). Both are concepts used as measurement. But one correctly defines a natural phenomenon and one doesn't. So we launch a Global Positioning Satellite System. In order to know exactly where the satellite is with respect to the querier it has to measure time taken, but they use calculations so precise that the spacetime distortions caused by the movement of large objects (the moon, the sun, the earth, the planets) that a naive Newtonian approach to time would cause inaccuracies that would lead to positions that were several miles off.

If time wasn't real then why do we have to account for the counter-intuitive nature of time in our technology?
>>
>>91907112
Im not convinced but thats cause were waaaay out of my knowledge fields here

Would you mind explaining space time distortions a little bit? in the simplest terms possible for such a subject?
>>
>>91907284
Relativity gets complicated once you get into inertial frames of reference (which is the whole point of relativity, but anyway), but a simplified explanation that's often used is to say that time is affected by gravity. In other words very large objects "condense" time around it meaning time goes much faster when it's close and that anything going a constant speed (such as light) takes longer to leave its gravitational field than it would to travel the same distance the same distance in empty space.

Which is why light can never leave a black hole: because time condenses so much that it would take light an infinite amount of time to travel (again, it's actually a bit more complicated than that, but prior to the event horizon the time it would take light to escape becomes larger and larger).
>>
>>91902369
>Oh, I guess it's my turn to choose a card. Let's see.
>Hmm. What is the greatest superhero movie in the world?
>Hmm, that's a tricky one.
>The Dark Knight? Logan? Civil War?
>No.
>If only there was a place to discuss movies.
>*Camera pans to 4chan globe
>Yes, if only there was some way to talk about my favourite films.
>*4chan globe turns to reveal /tv/
>Wow look
>*Computer starts singing
>I'm a /co/ user
>I'm a movie type guy
>Everything made out of live action and foolish samurai
>I'd like to show ya
>My shitty comic NEET life
>Inside my mind there is a tumblr wife
>>
>>91901782
Fuck, It was one of my favorites, was really good.

So is the series over or what? Still waiting for something come the same date as always
>>91902369
kek
>>
very nice /v/ thread ya'll got here
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.