[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would great lord Darkseid take over the Marvel Universe,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3103.jpg (147KB, 660x836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3103.jpg
147KB, 660x836px
How would great lord Darkseid take over the Marvel Universe, and how long would it take him to do so?
>>
>>91893547
I can see him co-opting one of the countless anti-mutant groups to be his intergang proxy in the MU.
>>
>>91893547
Darkseid vs the Cancerverse

Darkseid has the anti-life equation too.
>>
>>91893547
Grab a telepath (Who are way more common in Marvel), 'convert' them to his cause, boost their power with Apokolips tech Cerebro and mind control the planet.
>>
>>91893547
Considering the state it is, it would take 30 minutes for him to conquer the MU, unless doom wouldn't stop him. And it would be an improvement
>>
"Hey Marvel, wanna turn on your heroes?"

"Kay."
>>
>>91893768

Oh my God. Cerebro would make a Darkseid invasion into cake.
>>
>>91893547
>jobseid

he coudnt take over a popsicle stand from a child
>>
>>91893547
With how the Marvel citizenry are, just imagine how much shit Godfrey could do
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 600x300px
Frank vs Darkseid
Book it
>>
>>91893547
Turning the heroes against each other. About an afternoon.
>>
>>91893547
I'm fairly sure he's had his ass handed to him by Galactus before, you know, Galactus who's been beaten by discussion and double-bluffing before

he's not all that
>>
File: Darkseid Manga Spider-Man.jpg (2MB, 1440x2534px) Image search: [Google]
Darkseid Manga Spider-Man.jpg
2MB, 1440x2534px
>>91893547
He took over an Earth in the Marvel multiverse already and you didn't know it.
>>
File: Darkseid in your home.jpg (455KB, 1244x847px) Image search: [Google]
Darkseid in your home.jpg
455KB, 1244x847px
>>91893807
Darkseid likes cake
>>
>>91893547
>Jobberseid
>winning anything
>>
File: intel.jpg (53KB, 320x308px) Image search: [Google]
intel.jpg
53KB, 320x308px
>>91894293
>"Yu"
>>
>>91893547
I don't know, man. The MU have the Celestials and abstracts going on for them
>>
Spiderman could defeat him because of his spidersense
>>
>>91893547
Considering all the poorly protected cosmic artifacts in the MU, it'll probably take him an hour of boom tubing around to collect them all. Long range teleportation is mostly limited to Thanos and above in Marvel while it is common in DC.
>>
>>91893547
Unless its an alternate universe it wouldn't happen any more than it ever will in DC because comics run on plot rather than logic.
>>
>>91893698
Cancerverse. The personification of Death killed everyone there, and they came back in no time.
>>
>>91894842
Aren't most of the abstracts and celestial's dead right now? I haven't been keeping up with Ultimates though
>>
Iron Man would beat the shit out of Darkseid
>>
>>91895912
Yaas queen took him down though.
>>
>>91895768
Technically they came.back cause had writing, not cause of their power.
>>
Darkseid teleports to one of the dozens of cosmic reality warping mcguffins and kills everyone
Takes maybe 40 minutes
>>
>>91896620
I'm not fond of what happened with it either, but Marvel's never going to retcon what happened in Original Sin.
>>
>>91893547
He would fail horribly. There are countless cosmic beings, massive cosmic beings and cosmic abstracts that are already plotting to either take over or destroy 616. Darkseid is just a tiny fish in an ocean of sharks and whales.
>>
>>91895871
There is currently only 1 surviving Celestial. As for the abstracts, there are Galactus, Queen of Nevers, OAA Celestial, 8th Eternity, 1st Eternity, Oblivion, Death and etc.
>>
>>91897392
Those concepts are small as fuck, universal tier as opposed to Multiversal ones like Darkseid. Eternity,infinity. Etc are all a joke.
>>
>>91897664
lmao

Darkseid often gets fucked by fucking Doomsday, that iis basicaly Hulk.
>>
>>91897664 #
Bitch please, Darkseid despite being consider multiversal has done nothing to prove this claim. During his intro, he got both his eyes impaled by the JL. During the fight with the Anti-monitor, Darkseid got killed after having his own weapon turned against him. Pathetic.
>>
>>91893547
He'd probably take a good look at the infighting the "heroes" do, laugh and then walk away.
>>
>>91897877
Darkseid war never happened fuck you.
>>
>>91897877

>never done anything multiversal

Aside from the time that he has the anti-life equation, took over the Earth and nearly destroyed the Orrery of Worlds through the whole that he tore in reality itself when he was killed in the higher realms.
>>
>>91898144
Still got bsdm by Wonder Woman and sang to death by Superman.
>>
>>91898892

His spirit was bound to Earth-0, which prevented him from escaping to another plane of existence, and because Morrison is obsessed with vibrational waves, Superman was scattering Darkseid's consciousness across the cosmos with a flourish. I mean, that's silly and COMIC BOOK enough without reductio ad absurdum
>>
>>91897877
Kek, Johns please
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.