[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is Rebirth Deathstroke and Nightwing getting Vol 2 of their TPs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Deathstroke-Rebirth-1-CV2[1].jpg (169KB, 655x1007px) Image search: [Google]
Deathstroke-Rebirth-1-CV2[1].jpg
169KB, 655x1007px
When is Rebirth Deathstroke and Nightwing getting Vol 2 of their TPs?
>>
>>91893483
I don't want to be mean are you serious! My five year-old could find this out with out asking me for help.but I digress why don't you just Google it a d if Google does not have the answer check doc's site.
>>
>>91893558
Google does not have the answers, what the fuck is Doc's site?
>>
Ok so Deathstroke is July 5th, still don't know when Nightwing's is coming out
>>
>>91893619
>Google does not have the answers
You sure about that? I found the answer through Google.
>>
>>91893483
Nightwing Vol 2 Back to Shithaven is out 6/14
>>
>>91893619
Phone auto correct for dc. It's not hard to figure out if you look at the context.
>>
>>91893483
what's so good about that deathstroke book?
>>
>>91894535
It's deathstroke being an absolute bastard to everyone in his life and after the past couple months everything is going to come to a head and his family knows everything. In general the writing has being superb and really tight in general with no page wasted and in addition every character is well flushed out to the point where you care about almost everyone. We also get some action from characters like raptor and superman and soon the teen titans which is nice
>>
>>91894535
I have the same question but with Nightwing instead.
>>
>>91893619

amazon my friend, amazon.
off the top of my head, I'm thinking May (maybe June) for Nightwing based off the other double shippers.
Deathstroke might be on the same pace, but a month or two behind, so mabye July?
>>
>>91895246
It's a nice meld of new characters like raptor and old obscure characters like orca and soon tiger shark and blockbuster with a little bit of Morrison batman and robin thrown in. It's been a mixed bag of dicks history as nightwing and batman and has been a lot of fun to read. Interested to see what seeley does once he's out of the rebirth portion of reintroducing nightwings biggest villains and has a chance to experiment more like he did in Grayson.
>>
>>91894535
What I like about it is that there's a big cast of characters but you don't feel like anyone is underdeveloped. Everything fits in nicely, things from the first issue still play a big role right now. Every page has progression, there's almost no decompression.
>>
>>91894649
Rip Roscoe
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.