[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lee Price

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: Lee_Price_(Earth-616).png (1MB, 768x706px) Image search: [Google]
Lee_Price_(Earth-616).png
1MB, 768x706px
How does Sasuke Uchiha rank amongst the previous Venoms?
>>
He's edgy but I like him.
>>
Below Angelo.
>>
>>91891997
I mean pretty bad if spidey could pull the same old trick of pretending to want venom back and venom actually risks it
>>
>was excited to see symbiote spider-man make a temporary retrun
>get fucking blueballed
Fuck this horseshit
>>
>>91891997
Higher than mac
>>
>>91891997
0/10 Would put an ademantium bullet in his head instantly
>>
>>91893254
I've got to agree with this, but that's not saying much
>>
Dead last
>>
File: 1471520921366.jpg (175KB, 500x710px) Image search: [Google]
1471520921366.jpg
175KB, 500x710px
Utterly forgettable and after this book is inevitably canceled at #12, will be soon forgotten.

Brock>Thompson>Gargan>literally anyone else, including Rocket and Groot>Price
>>
>>91891997
Are people really mad that a villian is edgy? Wow people must really hate the joker.
>>
>>91892139
Second post best post
>>
File: Spider-Man_(Miles_Morales).jpg (55KB, 250x379px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man_(Miles_Morales).jpg
55KB, 250x379px
So can we agree Miles is eventually going to become Venom? He even wears a suit somwhat invocative of Venom.
>>
>>91893776
>mad that a villian is edgy
You're looking too hard into this by being butthurt, he just looks like Sasuke. That's it.
>>
>>91891997
Literally the worst Venom ever. Nothing redeemable about him. Costa writes him like a preteen writing bad fanfiction.
>>
>>91892065
>>91893254
That's some serious shit taste right there.
>>
>>91893685
Don't worry, Costa won't let you forget him. He confirmed at C2E2 that Lee is coming back.
>>
>>91893867
Why the hell would that happen?
>>
>>91894063
He's wearing a black suit, that means he's going to wear a different black suit haha
>>
>>91892772
Eh, that wasn't so bad, Venom had just gotten rid of his old baggage of being evil then suddenly this asshole uses him to kill again. He didn't try to go to Spider Man because he's Spider Man, he wanted to go to him because he's a hero, he was a chance to get away from the psychopath.
>>
File: image.jpg (692KB, 1280x1975px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
692KB, 1280x1975px
Better than Mac in terms of personality but that bar is extremely low,him making a joke of the symbiote to look cooler ranks him second from last in my books.My only problems with him were his looks and how much the symbiotic got shafted to make him edgy
>>
Price isn't the problem.

Costa is.
>>
>>91894097
And Spider-man predictably fucks that up too.

can we have Flash back already?
>>
>>91894114
>Better than Mac in terms of personality
Anon, you're goddamn delusional. Maybe Lee's magic ranger skills bent you to his will, too.
>>
>>91894123
>And Spider-man predictably fucks that up too.
Uhh.... How?
>>
>>91894123
No, fuck you, Eddie Venom is best Venom, Flash can go fuck off.
>>
>>91893867
>>91894063
Miles is the type of character who will likely end up cancelled and brought back as a villain because nobody really gives a shit about them as heroes. Like Phil Urich.

As for why Venom specifically... I mean... Duh, what else could a character with Spider-Man powers be? It's either that or Carnage.
>>
>>91894578
I loved hero Phil Urich. Fuck Slott and his garbage Hobgoblin.
>>
>>91894123
Literally the only good Flash Venom run was Remenders. And no the one after wasn't actually good just because it gave /co/ a new waifu of the month to jack off to. Marvel only ever uses classic Venom in marketing and crossovers anyway so it shouldn't be too surprising that Flash was temporary. The thing is you just know Eddie vs. Flash is going to become the new Hal vs. Kyle and Barry vs. Wally in terms of fans screeching at the company and other fans when their guy isn't being featured.
>>
>>91891997
He will go out as the most fogetable Venom of all time.
>>
>>91894298
This is cleary not the first time Spider-Man misintreprets Venom's actions/treat the symbiote like shit
>>
>>91894517
Eddie Brock is the Roger Moore James Bond of the MU.
>>
>>91893685
>after this book is inevitably canceled at #12
I don't know about that, we're getting Venomverse later this year, and many people buy this book solely for Venom. Many books have lasted longer than they deserved while others were canceled too early.
>>
>>91894578
>As for why Venom specifically... I mean... Duh, what else could a character with Spider-Man powers be? It's either that or Carnage.

You are not a creative person at all.
>>
>>91895623
>Watches the symbiote fuck of a helicopter and a city block
>Gets punched in the face by Venom
>It's wrong to want to capture the symbiote

You are one stupid mother fucker.
>>
>>91894123
I hope they just give Flash a different Symbiote or something, that way we can have both and everyone's happy.
>>
>>91894063
>>91894578
He's literally got a bullshit OP attack called "venom blast". It writes itself.
I'd at least like to see a flash-forward Miles as "Agent Venom", because that'd be funny.
>>
>>91894578
>Miles is the type of character who will likely end up cancelled and brought back as a villain because nobody really gives a shit about them as heroes
You do realize he's really only hated here right? People love him, only because he's black, but they still live him
>>
>>91896318
>You do realize he's really only hated here right? People love him, only because he's black, but they still live him

How well does his series actually sell?
>>
>>91896210
>He's literally got a bullshit OP attack called "venom blast". It writes itself.
Just kill yourself. That's a really fucking stupid argument to make.
>>
>>91896758
I think the only Spider that sells better than him is Peter.
>>
>>91893776
Naw, people were expecting to like him the moment the they herd that a new Venom series was coming iut, they forgot that you're not actually supposed to like the Antagonist and are supposed to root for the Protagonist.
>>
>>91893685

Comic is getting renumbered. So yeah #260 something probably.
>>
>>91894117

This. This right here is the problem that currently afflicts the Venom comic. Costa flat out SUCKS as a writer. His first issue with Eddie was an abomination.

It be wise if Marvel just fired Costa and just put a better writer like Conway on the comic.
>>
>>91896183
Give him Toxin, he's reasonable, he was bonded to a cop, and he's the strongest symbiote.
>>
>>91899876
>Give him Toxin
>he's reasonable
You didn't read any of Remender's Venom run, did you?
>>
>>91892139
Really. Lee is the worst venom.
>>
>>91899990
It wasn't Eddie, so why should I?
>>
>>91900083
A few reasons, Flash and Venom have a great dynamic and the arc wherein Eddie shows up with Toxin is pretty top tier. You should really check it out some time anon.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.